The Royal Wedding of 476 E.S.

Roxana enjoyed the missive with a cigarette and coffee, "As I predicted, les prophéties foretold this match. Your girl has nothing on my intuition." @exoo

Georg is super excited. He smiles like this: :D

12 hours ago, PerfectlyPeachy said:

"Princess Sofia is a lovely and competent young woman. Godan, I remember when she was a flower girl at my wedding to Aleksandr all those years ago.." Muses the Princess Royal, the queen-to-be's future sister in law. "The other woman won't be happy, though. I wonder if she was told about this union before the announcement."

Somewhere off in the distance, Suhae had already warned this other woman about the situation. she sighed, shaking her head.

Audo Weiss beamed a grin on receiving the missive, his back tilting back until it made contact with his thone. Even as he rested back, for a moment all he did was grin. His own sister-in-law upon the throne? He'd never imagined Hyspia would rise so fast. With a burst of energy, he shot to his feet. "This calls for a celebration!" He whipped around, ushering a servant onwards, "Go, go - fetch that rum and wine Sir Aeriolaneth gifted. Ea'll be damned if ea don't drink for such an occasion!"