LoTC Modpack (1.18.2)

Bonito

opened this at school by accident

this will severely effect the trout population

4 hours ago, Xx_BloodStalk_xX said:

firstpersonmod is objectively terrible but good modpack..

skill issue

fartpack for me, fartpack for you!

she modding on my pack till i fart

Alert Siren Sticker - Alert Siren Alarm Stickers

ATTENTION! Your reality is about to shatter into a chaotic digital nightmare. Proceed with caution, as this message carries a warning about a menacing ransomware download (F*RTPACK)

In the depths of the binary abyss, malevolent forces conspire to unleash a nefarious entity upon your fragile existence. A clandestine link beckons, promising treasures untold. But heed my words, for this allure hidden inside Google Drive is but an insidious trap.

Within the virtual realm, a virus, born of darkness and chaos, festers. Its name is LoTC Modpack (1.18.2)

THIS WILL SEIZE control of your digital domain. It will take your files, locking them away in a digital purgatory. Your treasured memories, vital documents, and cherished secrets shall become mere echoes of the past, held hostage by an insatiable fiend.

DO NOT INSTALL THIS MODPACK. i repeat. DO NOT INSTALL THIS MODPACK. 

On 6/4/2023 at 9:00 PM, Bonito said:

This contains an image of: excuse me

Hello, I made an lotc modpack a while back that I've been continuously updating over the months. They are mainly performance and QoL changes to make playing on this hellhole a little better.  A lot of people liked it and I don't want to keep sending links all the time so I am putting it here so it can be easily accessed by anyone. I've attached a drive folder containing the various fartpacks as well as a guide explaining installation, the mod list, and setting up. All you need to install yourself is Fabric. I highly recommend using a different launcher like MultiMC or Prism because the default mc launcher is kinda poop.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PfABVn6UA0CfzZ5YSP9gMvA47FWvq-ie?usp=sharing

god bless figura

Bonito hacked my social security numbers & off-loaded my GameStock chips into back water Tythus LTD crowns! Would download again, 9/10, not enough international crime. 

$EVL to the moon!

I just saw this, this is great! I've thought about doing this a lot lmao glad someone beat me to it tbh, appreciate you!