THE COMPANY OF THE COMET

Spoiler

y7EK61gu0J9XRTruc69fNnXyHOR9BZSICai2RF8zxUdUJO6QxkQ20CKpRhcWKmKNVxYeHCXXRYp-aVYUL0BWYud8c8ldm-vh1yO41QBOlo0ZYHYXvbS3nEaeKVeRw51EuHLIt2kHxsCC5AfqOatWLUc

- Established 64 B.A -

n9yjR7zmC-d2BZIDq4YfUl1KmdQxSiKiJv065hD6--qoit58tYF4y6MrZrJZ4GRC7MqghxyI5ptBiU5rY_nX-kw31WeEuKFhROKjcWIEHqpUKrwkm9hG35ZQziEQ1Hrr8vXgEhjCY1v1Bz-vS_110mw

St. Tobias of Sarkoz, Patron Saint of Merchants, Comets, Wealth, and Charity. Represented by a silver comet.” 

- High Pontiff Pontian IV. LEGENDA SANCTORUM, 40 B.A.

RD8-o8BpO4f5EkxpiMDlSmqNHxOeI8lxhvy6Xz9TNxoDDdDsYwzYzhERehnYDlFwaKBpCDZkiYSQZrMsfvqjg-edft4T8OyEz59iP_eelrC-WRjj_BAtTTWfXK31H6WHePctaeXJNiqIHLQ7RwqqiMM

vwEgF_6d8NvDloqjvVsi4cu0tdlCp-bwelgG7F-YE6PpgbA8PtG4lDBVAfUunIFDuwN6hpejxA-rm0Vamhw1dzJwev5ErFS9tJsQSbUxZmjsnGKflrdSr5MqaT4fzAmcLBVCRvZywdzunyGghCMDbwE

INTRODUCTION

The legacy of any leader is one woven at an early age. The choices they make, the actions they take, the things which they support shall all be remembered generations from now and long after their own expiration. On the eve of her eleventh name-day, the Princess of Monterosa, Johanna Casimira, has decided to begin work on that first section of her lifetime tapestry.

Thus, she forms THE COMPANY OF THE COMET, a collective of individuals including herself and peers of her age that promotes friendship & comradery alongside adventuring, discovery, and exploration beyond the walls of Portoregne. No ruin shall be left unexplored, no creature left unknown. The world itself awaits them, with all of its history and treasures.

All youths, aged 5 - 12 years, may apply for membership in this order. Being a citizen of the Kingdom of Balian is also not required.

THE CODE OF THE COMPANY

To begin any such exploration company, one must establish a general list of rules by which its members must conduct themselves. Our CODE OF THE COMPANY is herein listed:

I. Be kind and generous, in attitude and with sharing knowledge respectively.

II. Always seek adventure, wherever you might find it.

III. NEVER commit any act of violence against a fellow Company member.

ACTIVITIES

The Company of the Comet will pursue a vast array of objectives, including:

I. Uncovering existing ruins and native sites across the lands of Aevos.

II. Seeking out rumored creatures and previously-undocumented beings for study.

III. Taking part in excursions and adventures involving both the mundane & the magical.

IV. Visiting foreign nations, learning about their cultures and cultures in order to grow bonds.

JOIN THE COMPANY TODAY!

Ir56F_zH-N-7fO8tzdFrcY-75Ka-bCdv4tXNp-gVAC57VFiGjgRAsrG44qVcbdrwAodP_qX5x_BT2wX6YcwNOJzxCrBc3gfLeqPWFdjR3lcT3CSgnsswGn5e-Zo1Xc0IxWgaWQfHZ5hgWjaKVACLIqk

[!] A parchment is attached below, bearing the necessary sign-up requirements.

Spoiler

IRP Information
Name:
Do you agree to the CODE OF THE COMPANY?:

OOC Information

MCName:

Discord:
Timezone:

RD8-o8BpO4f5EkxpiMDlSmqNHxOeI8lxhvy6Xz9TNxoDDdDsYwzYzhERehnYDlFwaKBpCDZkiYSQZrMsfvqjg-edft4T8OyEz59iP_eelrC-WRjj_BAtTTWfXK31H6WHePctaeXJNiqIHLQ7RwqqiMM

Spoiler

Just a group of kid-adventurers I've wanted to have my character put together. The goal of the Company is to promote bonds between Johanna and kids her own age alongside helping younger personas participate in the lore and ST events going on around the map. As they grow up, I hope to have it evolve and become a serious league of adventuring that will last a longer time!

Once you apply, I will send you an invite to the Kingdom of Balian discord (if you aren't already in it) and you will be added to a special chat we will use to coordinate events and trips! And a more-official coat of arms will be coming soon!

[!] A piece of paper had found itself onto Johanna's bureau, regarding her recent recruitment of adolescent explorers.

Name: John Auguste d'Arkent
Home Nation: Balian
Do you agree to the CODE OF THE COMPANY?: I do, agree.

Spoiler

MCName: valecu

Discord: valecu
Timezone: GMT+3

IRP Information
Name: Poppea
Home Nation: N/A
Do you agree to the CODE OF THE COMPANY?: I agree.

OOC Information

MCName: peachCOOL

Discord: peachcool
Timezone: PST

IRP Information
Name: Adelheid Mathilde von Reuss
Home Nation: Aaun
Do you agree to the CODE OF THE COMPANY?: Ja

Spoiler

OOC Information

MCName: Cubicitas

Discord: Cubicitas
Timezone:
EST

The form was clearly filled out by someone else, but a tiny mouse paw print signed off on each entry. Nutmeg did not know how to read.

Name: Nutmeg
Home Nation: Dunfarthing
Do you agree to the CODE OF THE COMPANY?: Yes

MCName: PlushMouse

Discord: simppulverizer
Timezone: GMT

Name: Mary d’Arkent

Home: Balian

Do you agree to the code of the company?: Yes

MC name: toffToffee 

Discord: @meggiebyte 

Timezone: NZST (GMT +12)

IRP Information
Name: Joey d'Arkent

OOC Information

MC Name: garentoft

Discord: garentoft
Timezone: GAST

IRP Information
Name: Clementine Francisca D’Arkent
Do you agree to the CODE OF THE COMPANY?: I agree, whole heartedly! 

OOC Information

MCName: sanriu

Discord: giftedmoon
Timezone: CST

[!] The daughter of a masterful magi taps her lip, eager to contribute to the noble company..

IRP Information
Name: Säthona Vacare
Home Nation: Lurin

OOC Information

MC Name: Orphvius

Discord: monarch9807
Timezone: EST

A Cleric of stars and moons smiled and offered her nod of respect towards such a company. She'd look forward to interact with them eventually.