False Sense of Honour

Bakir "Orcs Blood" Ireheart shakes his head as he looked at the missive "A final chance for peace with an honorless people. Let us hope they make the right choice."

"Oi they hurt me' cousin, they will not get away wit' it " Darrim Ireheart stated before going in search of his brother to inform him of the situation.

Edited by Zolla_

“I love seeing dwarves fight, the best and most creative tactics come from the smaller groups. Maybe it’s true, smaller body gains bigger brains” an Elfess questioned herself pondering this thought about the dwarven anatomy 

"Oi say ****'em, lets goh sack der citeh" A very angry Blackroot spat

"How th' good 'ave fallen ahn been turned intae puppets," commented a forest dwarf to her husband. @Terry "Sad tae see."

Talinya just sighs as she reads it “Freaking idiots”

"So the Vale abandon their fellow descendents in battle, then refuse to even attempt to hide their disdain for peace and prosperity in this new land by neglecting reasonable negotiations. Then Norland begin this new age by maiming a foreigner, who despite acting rashly had a valid complaint, without trial or good reason at all?

The Vale have chosen dishonour, and Norland follows them. May they attempt to claw some back by accepting these entirely reasonable terms, and admitting their wrongdoings as the Dwarves seem to be able to do." states [racist] Brother Odo, cursing the damned  foreigners and pagans for sowing chaos!

"Wot deh fok is ah clergeh member's signature doin' on there?" Grumbles a dwarf

"The rules we abide by are not arbitrary, but rather a cornerstone of order and equity," Vykk declares, his words imbued with a resolute clarity. "In the eyes of the law, it matters not the magnitude of one's transgressions. Be it a trivial offense or a grievous act, the scales of justice remain impartial."

His shoulders rise in a nonchalant shrug, a gesture of indifference to the pleas of leniency. "Consequences are the natural offspring of one's choices. If you have ventured onto the crooked path of wrongdoing, then you must bear the weight of accountability. It is a simple equation, clear and unyielding."

9 minutes ago, Lirinya said:

"How th' good 'ave fallen ahn been turned intae puppets," commented a forest dwarf to her husband. @Terry "Sad tae see."

The gray haired dwarf grumbled, shaking his head to his wife. "Couldn't 'ave said it better mehself. Sad teh see. o'I only wish t'ey cut out his tongue as well..." 

"Fooken moss-eatin, tree-fooken, grass-licken arselings t'ink thoi can gaet awae wit' such an dis'onorableh act on mae kin."  Grumwar slammed his hand into the table before turning to his brother Darrim @Zolla_ "If we ain't getten t'e Norlander's 'and t'en we go an' taeke 'is 'aed."

Zelphar reads the documentation thrown at him saying to the group around him "Uhhhh I think what I am reading here is that war is a foot." He'd gather himself placing down the docemtation he was given and sets himself up.