24 minutes ago, rdowdy said:

So like... you know one of the six people, and that means the stats are wrong? Bruh.

Anyways Thnx for my vault! You should also recall that some people (me) stored Notable Relics in the /storebook!

At the time of me posting the issue was not resolved (as squak claimed) or actively being resolved.

When do I get my significant lore item..?

Jokes aside, i think this has been the first Vault-ing that hasnt had some sort of major fuckup. good job!

4 hours ago, Orlanth said:

You are largely just lying on this post. You did not manage to do all vaults without any bugs, and your error rate was not as low as .48%. I know of at least one player (and I'm sure you know exactly who I'm talking about) who had their entire vault wiped and still has not been compensated. Any attempts they've made to contact administration have been met with indifference. If there's nothing you can do about their items, then say that, but don't come on the forums and pretend that you did everything perfectly when you didn't.

update: It seems to be that admins are looking to resolve this issue now. I'm sure the player in question is incredibly appreciative of this, as am I. However, I still think covering up the statistics was the wrong thing to do.

the player dropped their items and they got deleted and i told them to contact llir about it because i cant just make those items appear again. you're being a dumbass, dumbass

and yea my error rate was that low i literally wrote down the vaults i fucked up in my story chat so that i could correct them (and I did), try bubbles, marsloll, sharpstring, toddtheconqueror, or cheeseiscooking, only reason I haven't fixed the last (stellar dweller) is because they arent in any lotc discord (with igns that i know of), i dont know their tag, and they havent logged on in twenty days.

was the stacks of iron blocks under your little forge enough to make you snap your reformed arc and now just say "yea hes lying" without anything to back that up? nice troll bro 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Also for clarification to others I didn't review /storebook items, those aren't vetted and are just auto-accessible

16 minutes ago, squakhawk said:

the player dropped their items and they got deleted and i told them to contact llir about it because i cant just make those items appear again. you're being a dumbass, dumbass

and yea my error rate was that low i literally wrote down the vaults i fucked up in my story chat so that i could correct them (and I did), try bubbles, marsloll, sharpstring, toddtheconqueror, or cheeseiscooking, only reason I haven't fixed the last (stellar dweller) is because they arent in any lotc discord (with igns that i know of), i dont know their tag, and they havent logged on in twenty days.

was the stacks of iron blocks under your little forge enough to make you snap your reformed arc and now just say "yea hes lying" without anything to back that up? nice troll bro 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Also for clarification to others I didn't review /storebook items, those aren't vetted and are just auto-accessible

Man.

Do we have a time limit to return out vaulted items to our inventory? 
And is it possible to find out what was removed? I had one item that was apparently prohibited but for the life of me cannot remember what it was, its driving me nuts.

You took my skygod dirt. I am down to 2 blocks now. I had 24 and already had to leave behind 4. Such a cruel fate.

And now I wait

@Zarsies

didn't drop items. they got erased. from inventory. no items were dropped they were taken when chunks loaded in, but to be fair it is now being looked into. so I digress. 

On 7/9/2023 at 8:14 PM, squakhawk said:

Of 1225 vaults, only 6 errors were made (and corrected), with an error ratio of .48%

erm, actually, 6÷1225×100 = 0.48979591836 and rounding it to two decimal points = .49%, get your math right

Sorvians are pretty cool.

On 7/9/2023 at 9:14 PM, squakhawk said:

The strangest items I saw were Fox Testicles, Wonk Caviar

You are welcome sir.