TO ALL THOSE CHARITABLE

amongus

✦✦ All across Aevos, these sheets of parchment would be accompanied by a glowing four-pointed star. When tapped, the star would read the contents of each letter in a generic voice matching that of a human, orcish, elven, or dwarven man depending on where it was found. ✦✦

eCzTn8oCSlqcYYMnNWjBT49h9pDDHdEsKk7Ed_N1diTVwazDw8CtuhjcjHZ_f5YHADn7dWTGRWkPuYhgqkMp3I1zuRFUtDJvTTsPAkL_fDIwmGtbxjPJwnfeeqoK699V7feIOg_l1KfsPQj87lH6xjw

THE CHARITY HAND

BANE OF GREED

GrFPjY3TniuolE3V30Pb37h5pUpeq5nTG6545lJTTe6KyjBMcnOOd02D-e__44_ZFExA31PhIb0pJura9ZGCynGDF1qoKiOETWvdFjp3cO6D8-IZ-u0U23PQD5dOY7LA8M91WNkqvEMoj44FI6MTGWc

For nearly eight years now we have found ourselves settled within the foreign lands of Braevos, each and every one of us displaced from our former homes by the accursed Mori’quessir. With bravery and with strength, we managed to secure ourselves and all descendants of Almaris a bright and flourishing land where we and our children will live on for generations to come. Yet in our respite from the catastrophes of recent history I still see that which plagues the hearts of even the kindest: Greed.

Greed - the root of our suffering. The petty thief, the jealous baron, the demons who take on the path of selfish desire at the expense of others. Many are blind to its effect on our souls, treating the evil that lurks within our hearts and turns us against one another as a joke. Even with its Hand unmoving to the naked eye, I know well that Greed best hides in shadow, where it might prey on the unsuspecting. It is the enemy that prevents us from banding together under goodwill.

Only through one path, Charity, will we be able to stop it from overcoming us. The one who shelters the homeless, the one who feeds the starving, the one who stands steadfast against the forces of evil. To help most, I make this offer and call known to any kind and Charitable soul willing to give rather than take. Like my mentor and friend before me, I ask for the aid of sorcerers, warriors of renown, and most importantly over all those who have the drive and heart to be a hero. Together, we will help those impoverished and broken achieve their dreams and needs from east to west, as well as protect them from any sort of harm.

You may find our current headquarters within the land of the proud Númenedain. If you care and have the ability to work as equals against the darkness for the betterment of the common people, send a letter containing answers to the following questions. These ones are the very same few that the Brightlord had shared with us long ago. Killers, loot fiends and any other unCharitable individuals need not apply.

Please fill it out as a form. It's easier to read that way.

GrFPjY3TniuolE3V30Pb37h5pUpeq5nTG6545lJTTe6KyjBMcnOOd02D-e__44_ZFExA31PhIb0pJura9ZGCynGDF1qoKiOETWvdFjp3cO6D8-IZ-u0U23PQD5dOY7LA8M91WNkqvEMoj44FI6MTGWc

Form

What is your name, hero-to-be?

What is your age?

What is your race? 

Where do you reside?

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil?

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words?

Should you wish it, your identity within the Charity Hand will remain a secret for your safety.

V.S.

[OOC]

Spoiler

With a new map comes the time for a second recruitment drive. Just like in the previous post, while it’s a bit sillier of a group, we take our RP seriously and are hoping to help others have an opportunity to develop their characters through upcoming narratives. Reply to this post if you’re interested, and can’t wait to meet someone new or old to join us in some fun journeys on this map! Thanks to both @Shorsand and @milksoda for giving me the opportunity to do some fun RP involving this group (and the latter for the formatting I stole holy shit)! >: )

What is your name, hero-to-be?

Eldacar Marsyr

What is your age?

What is your race? 

Adunian

Where do you reside?

Numenost

My will

One willing to learn and move on from past regrets and mistakes. 

John Augustus

What is your age?

I forgot. Like ... 12 16? 17? 

What is your race? 

Heartlander

Where do you reside?

Balian

My great fishing skills ( 'Fish want me, women fear me' ) & fists

A spirit that is free

Hali Black

What is your age?

What is your race? 

Adunian

Where do you reside?

Numenost

Courage and honor

Finding purpose no matter the changes in life.

Raziel Amethil 

What is your age?

What is your race? 

Mali'fenn 

Where do you reside?

Nowhere and everywhere. 

My arcane knowledge, sword and spells. 

You know me, Jenny. When HE first rose, I tried my best to help you - yet, I was limited by foul ideology and service to a state. Now I am my own master. That makes me a free-spirit.

Rohan Dafir

What is your age?

around his 20s (not on the persona currently)

What is your race? 

High Elf

Where do you reside?

Lurin/Vikela

A greatsword and wanting to learn more fighting (aka be better at crp)

Not being caged nor tied down 

Hajime Kosuke

What is your age?

What is your race? 

Elf

Where do you reside?

Sakuragakure no Sato

A sensitivity for the vibrations of the world

One who is burdened only by that they wish to carry

Vardek

What is your age?
Timeless

What is your race? 
Man

Where do you reside?
Upon the Holy Thunder Mountain

The wisdom and compassion of the Enlightened Masters.

Were there not freedom, there would not be hope. Since there is hope only within man, there is freedom wherever man would walk.