[Your View] New Colors & VIP Perks

Halt

Color Changes  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a good idea to implement new color codes in some capacity?

• Agree
    • Neutral
    • Disagree

I think adding more stuff to vips in general would be good, clearing up the guide aswell.

’name tokens’ and ‚desc tokens’ are the same thing, its weird that theyre listed as different.

Honestly why not make custom colors a non-VIP thing? It's not like you can abuse colors in any way

Those are different ranks?

I wouldn't want custom emote colors to be restricted to VIP because the diversity of colors for tempting helps makes things easier to read and easier to differentiate player's emotes when several people are in the same area.

all three options. this is possible now, why leave such a great feature out?

custom colours in chat should be non-vip btw.

I would legit buy VIP just to be able to make things pink onG

That's cool, how recently did the 6 hexidecimal update happen?  

I would love yo have more colors but much like with bold text and italicized  I don't think it should be locked behind a paywall.

Would be cool to let people customize the colors of their emotes as a player, and VIPs can reserve that color only for them (the hex code, rather).

Custom emote colors would be amazing, I think different VIP colors would be cool as well, maybe also custom Staff colors just so we can get some variation - but, the most important thing is custom emote colors, and please make it a Non-VIP perk, everyone deserves to use it