ASCENSION | War

Mirvam

In a cold cellar ridden with gore and viscera, a cloaked man toiled, stygian energies floating about as his work was carried out.

"The undying army of MAN shall prevail. The LORD will feast upon the Demiurge."

The man preached to an unhearing audience, wiping away drops of sweat around his cruel third-eye as he recited the red gospel.

"Hold on. I though Xionists weren't supposed to attack the church of Canon." A Xionist-sympathiser was forced to doubletake at the contents of the letter, her brows furrowing in utter befuddlement.

The Red Priestess, Magda, felt nothing but pride for her acolytes.

"My boys. . ."

"AH ****-" *Said the old elven guard which was STILL in his mind bound to protect the weiss even if he lost his job many years ago after he had gotten the news quickly going off to preper his equipment. In a more private setting mumbling to himself*  "Well, thats what happens when Canonists and Valah do they shiet..." *Shaking his head as he remembers the child that was more then likely dead by now* "Eh, to be fair deserved but still ****."

"Gottverdammt," utters the priest's uncle.

Stanislaw remains hung on a crucifix, missing a singular arm that was gifted to his family. He is in pain, surrounded by numerous dirty necromancers. 

Verónica had been on her way to keep to get a notebook she had left. Upon arriving to the keep of Staalgrav, her eyes went wide in fear as she say her child's severed arm. She prayed it has a prank.. Only to find that it wasn't. Quickly as she got a bag to place the arm in for transport, setting back for Valdev as fast as she could.

A monstrous being grumbled as it looked over the axe sword it wielded whilst next to it’s lord as it took in the news like a sponge. O’lerikah ulgav dayn.” It said with a sinister snickering after

A young soon-to-be Deacon sat in the garden of the Bastion Temple reading the missive so kindly delivered by an unfortunately odorous carrion bird, rubbing his smooth brow with confusion and alarm. He thought to himself, "𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒢𝑜𝒹'𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓁.. 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓃? 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓈? 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓊𝓅 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓁𝓁-𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉-𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓁𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒳𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉. -- 𝒰𝓃𝒸𝓁𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓈..."

He folded the parchment into a solid square, taking from his pocket a silver tin of tobacco and preparing for himself his second breakfast smoke.

"The church of Canon, and monotheist faiths like it, is a bulwark against the vile cults of the Aengudaemonica. For a xionist to pursue them as an enemy, while whole states exist under aengudaemon theocracy, does nothing to aid the cause of mortal emancipation. I ask then, what is this: treason or incompetence? In any case, it does not matter. These "fifthists" are to be eliminated as threats to mortal authority." Declared an ancient machine, to noone in particular.

Taps his ivory cane against the stone floor, a smirk etching itself across the frail adunian's unnaturally wrinkled features "If you need aid in the battle against the False Light, do reach out to my Coven" He exhales a breath, returning to his wretched scheming. 

"Idiotic for these demons to think they have any chance at prevailing against the Canonist League." remarked Ser Andrik.

“My my…they sure are a riot sometimes… these signatures are surely fancy…” The shieldess explained as she showed her brothers and sisters “I wonder if the brotherhood knows of this already.”

"and thus the match has been struck." the sailor thought "lets see how long the fuze lasts"

Edited by johnnydeath6