.•° ✿ °•. The Daily Hoonse - Issue I

Smol

The Queen of Haense gasps at the children's gossip column - how scandalous!

Alfred looks over the newspaper - gliding a chubby finger over the mentions of himself with a grin.

Rosalind observed the article with a brief grin!

Sibyl the little orphan, find an adult to read this to her, she blinks "Am I married to all my friends now, I hugged so many of them" she felt so confused "What is married anyway" she scratched her head

Dererk smiled at he looked at the newpaper sitting on his new bed "Wow- Wait? Married?!?! What the?" he'd carry on reading the paper "Way to go Alfie... wait dragon?" he'd speak out loud as his eyes kept dashing back and forth

Leonid Kortreivch releases an official statement on the most recent Amador / Kortrevich scandal... "As you know, in a deposition in recent times I was asked questions about my relationship with Lady Aurelia @Smol. While my answers were legally accurate, I did not volunteer information. Indeed, I did have a relationship with Lady Aurelia that was not appropriate. And in fact, it was wrong. It constituted a critical lapse in judgement and a personal failure in my part for which I am solely, and completely, responsible. But I confessed to Godan today, and I say to you now, that at no time did I ask anyone to lie, to hide or destroy evidence, or to take any other unlawful actions. I know that my public comments and my silence in this matter gave a false impression. I mislead people. Including, even my dear friend Ricky  @critter. I deeply regret that... I can only tell you that I was motivated by a number of factors. First, by a desire to protect myself from the embarrassment of my own conduct. I was also very concerned about protecting my family name. The fact that I could have lost my dear friend Ricky was a consideration too. In addition, I had real and serious concerns about a Hoonse investigation... This has gone on too long and cost too much and hurt too many... Now this matter lies betwen me, my friend Ricky, Lady Aurelia, and Godan. I must put it right, and I am prepared to do whatever it takes to do so. Nothing means more to me personally. But it is, private. It's nobodies business but ours."

- Leonid

Ludvika popped a ciggy in her mouth as she read over the paper, grumbling to herself in her tower. 

Adelheid read over the newspaper, intrigued by her fellow children’s scandals and gossip.

Demitrey read over the paper with a slight grin "Y'am proud of vy, Aurelia." He'd take the newspaper and put it in his satchel.