The Abdication of Audo Weiss

Frostdrop1

Letter of Abdication

niludgDN3Eb0qQsMEFQa-z-PqHPr-JKbhQnAPYHj2Oi_jBAeyxyO1-WdtyCItSazN1xlnS1PUmUXx1gPUMpj1V0hDvC8K4oTNJc3s938NVpu6XgZ6TogD2WphlvIW75Fq_6IBYk3KwY_86Z3TpbsvWE

Penned by Royal Captain, Ser Audo Weiss

Naf zwy hag 23rd i Msitza ag Dargund i 492 ES

To his Royal Majesty and the esteemed peers of the Kingdom of Haenseti-Ruska, I write this letter to confirm my own abdication and acknowledgement of Vikomit Walter Weiss as the rightful holder of the Vikomit van Novkursain, ve Bossirzem van Zvaervauld and Ve Kastell i Staalgrav, whom in a manner befitting our heritage has claimed his position by right of strength.

Let it be known that before GOD I cede myself from all landed titles, granting my heir, Vikomit Walter Weiss, the responsibility of family patriarch. From this the publication of this letter, he assumes all rights and privileges allotted to peers of our most beloved kingdom. In addition, he shall also take the position of Lovacz of the Weiss Council with which to preside over justly and with wisdom.

And so it comes that I follow the footsteps of my father, abdicating my peerage while still alive, with my son and heir having proven his dedication and strength before me. I hope that have guided my family rightly, and that such teachings will continue to the future generations of Weiss. And unto the kingdom I do hope my contributions have served well, though I shall continue to dutifully serve regardless of privileges.

I have no doubt that Vikomit Walter Weiss will serve with the same fervour that I have, and my father before me.

Krusae zwy Kongzem; Va ve Maan

Iv Joveo Mann,

His Lordship, Ser Audo Weiss, Jovenaar of the Crown, Meyster Knight of the Order of the Crow and Royal Captain of the Brotherhood of St. Karl

hWhJmR5F2HDaecqj8bjg8kDe2WQz-JfTNLd6I_s-ZGdh1S1Yu_EsV4J3ttBrJyTwAlmNt3w_vUxWJURxU8lbgcXfwAN6YCNJsWj8rOvBaa8alQUQPPPaTgzRNewQJCl5MRXhlg5uHDdXnQufF71Dp8o

Spoiler

A massive thanks to @SethWolf who's given me lots of help and gave me this chance. 
An equally massive thanks to @Bethinwonderland who has staunchly remained helpful to anything I needed.

Furthermore, to @GMRO, @garentoft and @Mio who have given us the chance to come this far <3 Love you guys.

Best of luck to us Weiss in our new era. 

Tensei would look upon the letter, his eyes brightening.

"Oh! That solves that problem."

Lord, now Viscount Walter Weiss should have felt happy. Stanislaw had been returned and he had claimed his position, and yet his eyes gazed to the empty silence of his hall as the servantry scrubbed the blood from their floors. An itch for a far grander battle still raged in his heart.

He had a great many things that needed doing. But the thing he wished for most, was to make the necromancer that dared harm his brother pay. He penned a bird to an old friend. He had hoped that perhaps now, the hunt would be on in earnest. One head at a time . . .

R

Leonid grabbed Marian's arms and looked at both hands. With a serious expression drawn on his face, he shouted "WHERE IS THE RING? WHEN WILL YOU BE ENGAGED???!" @CasChaos

Viscount, now Lord, Audo Weiss stood aside with his wife as she tended his wounds - those that needed tending. The duo seemed to mill amongst themselves in the aftermath as they calmed and came to terms with the new Weiss Order, the letter freshly penned by a servant who had listened to Audo dictate.
"Tu ordak?" Veronica asked as her gaze  moved to scan her husband, taking in his scrapes and bruises - his broken nose and bloodied cuffs.
Moving to spit disinfectant unfracefully into a bowl, his lost tooth somewhere upon the tiles of Staalgrav. "Ai... ai, eam ordak. This was always bound to happen. Ea always planned to fight him..." He rumbled, retrospectively wondering if perpetuating such ideas was beneficial.
"Ea know tu did." Veronica said, taking the bowl with a nonchalance, ever so used to the gruff and rowdy nature of the family she had joined, and very much become a part of. "Does it feel freeing? Just being a lord again?" She then enquired, assessing Audo for all the things he'd never quite say unprompted.
A small smile crossed Audo's lips. "...Rather freeing. Ea always hated that throne." He rumbled, peering to the ivory throne that sat upon the dias, faint scratch marks upon the legs made years ago from some long forgotten toy.
"Ea know. Ea never liked mine either!" She chuckled, gladly.

And as the two chatted and settled into their retirement from the peerage Audo eventually scooped Veronica from her feet, the two twirling with a a bubbly, shared laughter. For all the two had fought and stressed - despite all their disagreements - they very much found themselves on the same wavelength, very much like the pair they used to be many years ago...

Spoiler

A small look into the rp afterwards...

thanks @Bethinwonderland for essentially letting me comment with her cahracter haha

The man with no eyes wonders... "Where do I send those hands now..."