The ramparts of a holy family
Hearth, heat that does not waver
The strong enclosures of the dynasties
Offering tutelage to all his friends

The bland flower is courtesy
The Blooms of Hanseti-Ruska has recovered
King Milkman, in the shade of the oak
Shine for this promised land

"By the stars! What did I just read?" Raziel Amethil exclaimed, dropping a bottle of wine. The Celian elf just stared at the missive in utter confusion. "Also, how is he still able to write? Weren't his hands cut off?"

"I believe it was at the arms Llir, which only makes it even more confusing. Perhaps darkspawn have grown his arms for him?" the elf spoke swirling some wine, reading the article with them and offering them a broom

2 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

"By the stars! What did I just read?" Raziel Amethil exclaimed, dropping a bottle of wine. The Celian elf just stared at the missive in utter confusion. "Also, how is he still able to write? Weren't his hands cut off?"

28 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

"Strong, regenerating bones, on account of how much milk has been drunk."

Kaliphra blinked a few times, continuing to tap the table in front of him as he took a short sip out of the wine as well, before raising his body to offer the two a small square towel, as he was also sitting with the two in the winery "Fascinating, how the Milkman became a King already" he shook his head, awe filling his eyes "It feels like it hasn't been so long since I saw this king die just outside of Lurin."

The musin quakes in his boots in fear at the dairy related revelation “in the name of Leyd.” Was all that escaped his small lips