TO ANNIHILATE THE DRACONIC ISFETIANS

Boknice275

image.png

Pharaoh Atemu and Twin-Sun Pharaoh Pamphilos of the Bronze Bands standing before a statue of the Cow Goddess of pure water, Hesthor, nestled in the middle of the Azdrazi homeland.

“Atet-aketh-amun!” The Pharaoh uttered the last phrase of the shamanic sacred incantation of Pure Waters, invoking the power of Lady Hesthor. Atemu then opened his eyes to see the ingenuity of his flock. There stood a marble statue shaped in the form of a Cowhead, from which pours pure waters consecrated by divine powers. The surroundings, formerly a dying mire with coarse soil and polluted waters, had been transformed into a flourishing verdant wetland through Hesthorian heka. Coarse soil was made fertile and green. Dirty waters became sparkling clean. Lilies, roses, and tall grasses grew where lifelessness previously flourished. This sight of Immaculate purity stood amidst the fire scorned lands of the Azdrazi, a direct contestation to the authority of Azdromoth and his children. 

[!] Shortly after the consecration Atemu would pen the following missive and distribute it across Aevos through his numerous assistants. Its contents rest beneath the symbol of an Ankh cross and a white cow head, depicting Hesthor, lesser spirit of Scorthuz.  

I, Atemu-Ta, Pharaoh of the Rah’mun peoples, voice of Ka’tau, horn of Hesthor, twin-sun of the Bronze Band, gleaming light of the Ra’tuhmet, have escaped the clutches of the draconic ones and have returned to exact justice upon their ranks. The Isfetian children of the corrupted Azdromoth, the Azdrazi, made an attempt on my life in an egregious violation of diplomacy and national sovereignty. An agent of the draconic Isfetians who goes by the name “The Scribe '' first approached me with an interest in learning about the Rah’mun faith and following our ways.  Eventually, being as trusting as I am, I prepared to offer him a spot amongst my people should he pass our trials.

The “Scribe '' notified his draconic allies and ambushed me in San Velku in the Iron Horde on the day of his potential admission. Several Azdrazi - archers, foot soldiers, and foul magisters - emerged from every part of the city and began attacking everyone in sight. They scorched a Urkium to death and harmed many others in the process of procuring me. Once they captured me - which only happened on account of The Scribe’s betrayal, striking me against my head and leaving me unconscious - they took me to their lair. There, I met an individual who calls himself Ut'torvioth and he made it clear. He felt insulted that I only mentioned the An-Gho in my initial missive condemning the draconic Isfetians and not him.

What ensued was a series of horrors meant to turn my soul towards the clutches of the False Draconic lord. My limbs were pulled apart; my tongue was cut, my body was whipped, and my mind was afflicted with images of an imposing draconic figure with a putrid eye, staring into the depths of my soul. I was told to repent to this Eye several times unless I wished to have the cause of my sin taken from me - my tongue. Images of war pounded against my mind, poisoned my body, but they could not assail my soul. 

I resisted. I do not worship false powers. I do not bow to the entities of Isfet whose time in existence is limited and will be finished by the coming of Ka’tau and the Divine Three, who shall overthrow the Aengudaemonica pretenders from their thrones of power and chain them to obsolescence. After being cut up, whipped, maimed, and beaten, I was left to die in an unknown place. It is only by the Light of the spirits and Ka’tau herself that I am writing this missive to you today in full health. 

And it is by the command of Lady Hesthor that judgment falls upon the draconic ranks imminently. And it shall. Before the invasion upon the Iron Horde’s sovereign lands and the betrayal of the “Scribe,” Lady Hesthor demanded the Azdrazi face imminent judgment. Now after these atrocious events, she demands complete and utter annihilation. We, the followers of the spirits, shall seek out the destruction of the Azdrazi wherever they are - including in their own territory.

Should the Azdrazi search their own lands they will find, in the middle of the fire scorned plains where life is suffocated, a flourishing verdant wetland marked by a shrine devoted to Lady Hesthor and her power. She has used her pure waters to wrest a mere portion of the land from the mark of Azdromoth and conform it to her image; immaculate, pure, and full of life. And she managed to best your own Lord within the presence of your own foul territory. And it will not be long until the whole of the Azdrazi homeland is overrun with her power and brimming verdant life and milken rivers imbued with Hesthorian Heka. Let my words be known:  Hesthor’s kingdom is overflowing and spilling into these mortal realms, and it shall soon uproot Azdromoth’s authority from this realm entirely, and his children will share his fate.

To the children of Azdromoth: You should not have left me alive. Your destiny was always sealed, but now the Heavens of Ka are actively working for your annihilation. Hesthor is one of many aspects of Ka’tau that will ensure your defeat. The Ra’tuhmet himself, Lord of Eternal Sunlight, shall join the fray next and fry you with his Light as Hesthor’s pools drown your souls. Your defeat is imminent; your father will not be able to save you nor will your magicks or dishonorable battle tactics. We, the followers of the spirits, are here and present. Let this be an omen of things to come: you have trifled with the wrong forces. The Kingdoms of Purity will see your defeat administered through its own power. You no longer fight me or any of my men; you fight the very forces of Order and Creation themselves.

You have been forewarned. Ready yourselves for ultimate judgment.

Signed

Atemu Ta

Pharaoh of the Rah’muns

Twin-Sun of The Bronze Band

Voice of Ka’tau

Gleaming light of the Ra’tuhmet

Kyro

High Priest of Oti

Shai

High Priest of the Ra’tuhmet

Pamphilos

Pharaoh of the Bronze Band, 

High Priest of the Pure Path

Keeper of Source

Gormôhk 

Motsham of the Horde, Voice of the Spirits

Spoiler

OOC: This is part two of the current conflict going on between Ka'tau and Azdrazi. First instance can be seen here:

Edited by Boknice275

A single hand reached out to a bulletin board, the wooden surface swathed with pinned papers- yet the gauntleted hand aimed for only one of these, a single missive... The red-shrouded figure clasped the paper between his fingers- then rip it outwards, pulling it off from the surface, and towards his narrowing eyelids.

A thinned, inhuman smile would splay across the lips of The 'Scribe' as his eye scanned across the content of the missive, before crumpling it up- and tossing it to the side.

Edited by Pallodium

A hundred chimes rang throughout the land choked with ash. Like a dream. Like laughter. Like peace. An omen of fire. 

Beautiful Pamphilos smiles! He hangs his head dress and puts aside his eyeliner, rejoining the lads in their spearforms upon the field of training! "Hail the pure path! For we have always held what is true! the who seek to subvert and ruin all of the realm shall ne hide, as the light shines in the sky and the waters run below! All the land will churn as they will find but spears when they seek shelter amongst the descendant men, lads, and it is we who shall sharpen those spears!" The beautiful hoplite clad in polished armour of blessed bronze smiles amongst the lads and lasses, sharing watered wine and sparring!

An azdrazi notices the new addition to the back garden of his nest appreciating the effort and time put into such a thing! A shame he had thought.

"You will die, Pharoah of the Rah'muns." Says a voice, deep and gravelly, their gaze raising from off the missive in a hot place, shrouded in shadow and unknowing. "You will die, and your conquest will be forgotten. You lead men to their deaths." The voice would pause for but a moment.

"You should have taken our mercy with purpose."

Edited by ToddConqueror

A "Thilln" scans over the publication, star-filled gaze twinkling in amusement as he reads of the Prophet's plight and woes. A long-ago conversation, nearly forgotten, dances across his mind as he neatly folds the copy he holds and sends it to a certain elfess - a unspoken invitation. 

8 minutes ago, PrimnyaQuorum said:

A "Thilln" scans over the publication, star-filled gaze twinkling in amusement as he reads of the Prophet's plight and woes. A long-ago conversation, nearly forgotten, dances across his mind as he neatly folds the copy he holds and sends it to a certain elfess - a unspoken invitation. 

The elfess in question offers that of a sinister smirk to her apprentice while dragging a whetstone down the length of an Azhl blade. A mere nod was then offered as she turned to jot down the names in a little black book that sat strapped to her belt.

Spoiler

366259773_image(8).thumb.png.f3bebee8c12de69c25c187802444a4b1.png

Upon recieving a copy of the missive, a Lurinite elfess frowned. Voices whispered to her, feeding her all sorts of ideas about the missive.

With a slow shake of her head, she cast the missive into the canals. She could not be bothered to pick a side in this fight.

Maegor I, Grand Prince of Aeltarys, strokes his snow-white beard as he reads the missive. He has no idea what is going on.

Kyro frowns after reading the missive, seeing Atume omitted a detail.

Aaheru feels a different kind of hate towards the Azdrazi, smiling proudly at Ka'Tau's accomplishment.