THE KAZIN'KUL ULTIMATUM

AstriaS

“Wow she actually did it… hope it all works out for you, good Tar. I'm here for it!” Renilde grimaced, putting the missive aside to refer back to it later. 

"Yer ah templar lasseh, show someh courageh an' hunt down aneh troublehsomeh green bastards yerself!"

Grand Marshal Sigrun 'Dragonslayer' Ireheart commented.

"Well, maybe this'll do something about them. They're bloody braindead and they don't even respond when you try to speak to them. They just demand money..."

1 minute ago, xMuted said:

snip

"I wanted to, but I was implored to write a letter first." The Queen replied, somewhat disappointed. Though she then wondered why the Dwarven templar was in her study. She decided not to question it, however.

"I can't wait to run my spear through another orc." exclaimed Avalon with Adunian pride(?)

4 minutes ago, AstriaS said:

"I wanted to, but I was implored to write a letter first." The Queen replied, somewhat disappointed. Though she then wondered why the Dwarven templar was in her study. She decided not to question it, however.

"Donnaeh let pointless letters denyh yeh taeh opportunity o' ah courageous foight against greenskins, fer still seas haveh nevah madeh gud sailors."

Sigrun 'Dragonslayer' Ireheart commented before promptly leaving The Queen's study.

The young Princess of Balian would smile upon seeing the missive. Having been the subject of two attacks by these orcs, Sibyl was very much in favour of the threats the orcs were facing from Numendil, very much deserved in her opinion.

Father Pious would mutter something racist as he archived away the letter

A helmed man gripped the missive closely, coarsely laughing within their home in the Horde's capital.

"Now they have to do somethin 'bout those murder-hobo freaks... Not sure whai they aven't been whitewashed already!"

"WAR! GIVE ME WAR! **** YEAH! I WANT WAR! PLEASE GOD GIVE ME ******* WAR! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" said a blood-crazed man who had zero stake in this conflict. Meanwhile, the asylum staff desperately tried to wrestle the man back into his cell, with one of the staff members even trying to lure him in with a snack.

"Glad we're finally goin' t' deal with th' bastards. It's gettin' a bit obnoxious for th' grandkids t' have t' keep kickin' 'em out." The elder templar nods approvingly on seeing the missive before busying himself with shining his warhammer.

"I do hope the valah win, Uruk's are a plague upon this world." Commented a Haelun'orian soldier. 

[!] Yazgurtan Kretz'Ox, who had been made aware of this situation already read the missive with a very tired frown. "We knou, we knou.." was the only thing he could mutter about it, as most of the Horde's skygods were busy with being alive and couldn't solve the issue right on the spot. "Te new'grizh am intense.. Hopefulli te other folks am sensible enough to not be razizt towards uz all because of te actions of few.. Eh, who am mi kiding, of courze tei will juzt kontinue bein razizt.."

// As some ooc info, the Kazin'kul is basically made of a friend group of new players who don't speak much english.

"Orcs never change." Raziel stated with a mere, careless shrug. "Have fun with them. We had to contain their aggression numerous times. Worked only temporarely."