[Event] Drowning of Aaun | The First Plague

Werew0lf

Bane, the infamous, illustrious, prospering merchant scratched his head. The soles of his feet just lightly touching a thin layer of water upon his shop's floor. "Does this mean I ain't gotta pay taxes?"

Astaroth slowly treaded out of the water that engulfed her, walking up to join the big group standing by to get ready to unflood Aaun  "Never coming here again."

x4dNcgmmHaXmHgIKIOKwTY6gLfB5K0ZofMIHEhScYlOs-tEOopzGCLZGLSQXrI-hnYR-hFaRL-tDivkLlNx7Vlnxy86aKb72wWG5uDQJTL9IltArcG5xpT3vqrUlZ1vG9Do0zhZLCevqamFeReFPMg
𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅮

Morgause [ @far1ca ] and Cunimund crossed paths in the city square of Whitespire, the former riding in from the Barony of Bodbwodz while the latter kept clear of the vaulted architecture that towered above. An earthquake had convulsed through the city streets and drove Cunimund out of the tavern where he previously sat. Many of the capitol's residents flooded towards the Hand of Horen, but Cunimund grabbed Morgause and ushered her out of the capitol; they ran the opposite direction like salmon upriver.

The two Cingedoz paid extra to have stablehands procure their horses amidst the chaos and rode for the Langkette Mountains. They watched from the site of their Merryweather runestone as that tsunami bore down on the bridge between the capitol proper and the palace and they rode alongside scum-riddled storm surges as they approached the palace after the tsunami had receded. The Cingedoz provided the means for many that day to cross the flooded bridge & streets and aided in getting many folks' bearings after the disaster. A tower of water whose heights mocked the heights of our Langkette, my memory is stained wet with weeping for the nightmares to come.

Lanre Cerusil waded through the water gleefully. What simple, visceral happiness.

The Lurin lighthouse is occupied, now.. As the warning has been passed along by those who bore witness to this tragedy, a figure keeps watch over the ocean. Waiting should the tide suddenly turn. 

[!] Upon hearing news of the disaster in Aaun the venerable Knight rises to his feet and exhales. A sense of dread comes over Ser Philip's face as he contemplates the implications of the day's events. Who could have done this? Was it a freak act of nature or a work of sorcery or neither? How will Canondom recover from this blow to the heart of it's lands?

These considerations and more weighed upon the Knight as he prepared to ride into Aaun to survey the damage. Before he left his chambers in warm Balian the Knight turns to face a sacred iconography of Owyn, which depicts him wielding a sword alight with the FIRE OF GOD. The Knight mutters a simple utterance beneath his breath as he turns from the depiction and departs, heading towards Aaun:

"May GOD's fire warm the afflicted and deliver us from all Evil."

"Welcome to the floodplains," Juniper mused from Lurin.

“.. I left my sword down there. Can you go fetch it?” A woman clad in green quietly commented as she gazed upon the wreckage of the city. She soon came to look to the large automaton, awaiting a response.

Princess Lumia Anarion sat listening to the messenger. She laughed, a wicked sounding thing. “Oh no, I’m devastated. Not the humans. We must aide them in their times of need.”

4 minutes ago, Yagi_Kamisama said:

“.. I left my sword down there. Can you go fetch it?” A woman clad in green quietly commented as she gazed upon the wreckage of the city. She soon came to look to the large automaton, awaiting a response.

The Great Automaton: Triton the Sunderer, delves down into the ruins of the Lower City, searching for the Blade of Ame Renshin!

As Zelphar Kervallen Kagura, was given the warning of the message of the attack of the sorts, thinks about the good and bad about the humans. He would view in his own imagery the past in which the humans have done something to him or a group of his, but also the company he enjoys to be around in Aaun. As the one that left after giving the warning, he says "Well it seems as if karma is catching up to them." He'd smile the biggest smile that he has ever done from ear to ear.

Following the skullsplitting agony of enduring a vision while her surroundings of Aaun were washed away without mercy, Valindra took to investigating the heartless cur who had brought the wrath of the void down unto the good, GOD-fearing people of Aaun. Readying not only emergency supplies for those left without home, her path led her to various void-sympathizing settlements. At the end of the day, however, all the evidence she'd painstakingly gathered led her to one specific place, and one very specific person.

"I've got you now... May GOD have mercy on you, for I won't."