Will of Peter d'Arkent

ErikAzog

The Final Will and Testament of Count Peter Benedict d’Arkent
Signed and Witnessed in the Year 76 B.A.

E2Vsl-Dnzd5qJygB8_hTvbTyFnREeELIWVe3ccmByOq8d-HlNpaGEZxsTw3splUg21Zo1YlBT1izSWeJQdgNSKE6183SpXzq6KdnBefK967y0WYISs5u4dhtofiQgeP2pR3xQkxrZBfASQ77onAKPlQ

This will be made as I am of sound body and mind, the will of Peter Benedict d’Arkent, To start I bequeath all of my worldly possessions to my son, Peter Gabriel d’Arkent. For my son Gabriel is among my most proactive children, I set him as my successor to take up the family, to lead the House of Arkent, and take my title of Salia. After I pass He shall be the one to inherit my title and all lands that come with it. 

Signed, 

The Right Honorable, Sir Peter Benedict d’Arkent, Count of Salia, Cavalier of the Order of St. Michael

Witness:

His Excellency, Ser Robert Joseph de Lyons, Baron of Enderoca, Cavalier of the Order of the Silver Comet, Royal Magister of the Kingdom of Balian

Fabian d'Arkent-Kortrevich decides a dinner with the in-laws is looming.

Gabriel Peter d'Arkent allowed his eyes to shoot wide upon hearing the will read to him. The letter opener he held dropped to the floor, his balled up hands now opening in a state of shock. He looked over to the servent who read the news to him and snatched up the later himself, reading it over quickly. The signatures, the seal, the words sprawled out in ink upon the paper. It was all true, yet somehow Gabriel did not believe it. He couldn't, how could he. He was the last born of his family, and yet he was now the first in line for the title. He glanced around the room, seeking someone to speak with on what it all mean't. Yet no one was around then, he was alone then as the servant headed out to other duties. His head fell low then, and all Gabriel could do was ponder on what he could do. What the future had in store for the new Heir.

Gabriel's presumed heir, Teddy, was left in a silent state of awe upon hearing the news; a mug full of his beloved hot cocoa beginning to grow cold as he allowed the news to sink in.

"Your Pater will be a Count, and you thereafter."

Camilla Falkner read over the missive with a light frown. "I should go visit my aunt and uncle in this time of grief." 

Zelphar reads the will of someone he once knew "Well I was not expecting this to happen.Would look upset at first but then returns to rest his arm up and back to his slumber.

Anna Magdalena, sister to the lawful heir of Salia, packed her bags. She was uninterested in being friendly with an uncle she'd never met.

Marlena d'Arkent gave a heavy sigh. After the loss of her nephew there wasn't much that got her out of her shell. Then news rang of her father in law's passing. Upon reading the will she gasped, standing up at once. 

"Gabriel!" She shouted. "Ve are peers? Und mein Teddy ist zhe heir? Oh mutter vould be so proud!"