FREE LOBOTOMIES | Cascanova MD

TreeSmoothie

Spoiler

Published the 4th of Godfrey’s Triumph, 1947   – 

zkrU7YLFEqKFzp7AR0_kAVXjh6mmzd7jbOftleq6eTyAebgPR9wxNYrvdu9yoH5u--E6L_OunN5RiaCqs32zYMREA46yTEoYHDR45QZxovA5XkBNuv6ZQifzBt6wNnum5WLizCm3SSZEtM49KUnMMVw

PXntAZM-VDR_h9aHAzwPinAMgwOc9K4R2krWYuWFSOT3WAxaYkW7cM66xA_Hqu51YOxJkauXWvuZ6MkrbOmfJYHSHKHyLAPoBYe10hYxSzHFwR1v0VGC_io_22RWAvpgKYsYtz3r5l54aovKSckeA4U 

ARE YOU DEPRESSED? DO YOU SUFFER FROM ANXIETY?

YOU MAY NEED A LOBOTOMY!

Are you plagued by pesky thoughts, unsettling memories, or just a bit too much curiosity for your own good? Seeking the perfect gift for that hard-to-please relative who's always "in their head"? Perhaps you’ve a significant other who just wont do housework?

Lobotomies are gentle and quick procedures to rid one of certain mental ailments or general misbehavior, and can be done on patients of ANY age. If you or someone you’re looking to get this procedure for has been diagnosed (or is suspected to have) any of the following ailments, a lobotomy from Cascanova MD might be just what you need; 

Depression

Anxiety

Violent Outbursts

Poor Temper

Chronic Pain

Paranoia

Emotional Trauma

Unmanageable Loved Ones

A quote from Dr. Galbraith … 

I had one as a kid. Fixed me right up, I tell you. I

used to be a real rascal! It’s a cure-all.

vpwI4yLvpi5GoHAAb-L3o9lnGcnC-vrquEspBAJrTXrgLqKD5bMZx3tZJXKPOvEIPSD82ty9wmh2344NnethL8XvBE0pruAzZvu89w1mcZ5p3znWN--2plcx3nIiWPhDQ4LeeQPugMnwZTyb1dheeys

The Cranium Liberation Special

To schedule this operation for you or a loved one, send a letter to Dr. Galbraith for scheduling; depending on the need, these operations will either be free or low cost. We sympathize with our patients!

[Discord: @treesmoothie]

Lobotomies come with a free sticker after a successful operation. Yes, you get bragging rights!

ask-me-about-my-lobotomy-gift-idea-shirt

Signed,

Dr. G, Chief Physician of Cascanova MD

"Donovan! Donovan, come quick! I think I know how we can get rid of your Ailments, my dear. See, look! A lobotomy!" The blonde woman teased and looked back towards him over her shoulder - all whilst poking her well manicured digit onto the missive nailed on the noticeboard. "Maybe then, you'll finally cease your whining!" @Voorak

“I got mine a Claire’s, but I will have to visit Dr.G when it comes time for the next!”

Mikhaila vas Ruthern slid the notice between the pages of her prayer book, taking note of its information should her younger sister continue to prove difficult. 

@ncarr

"Cutting edge medical science! " Remarks Razad.

Juniper considers.

Ezren Kervallen cringed at the advert, looking at his mother, “madre, since when is John a doctor…” he paused “or maybe it’s one of his siblings?” He asked, looking for any indication of name other than Galbraith. He had nightmares for a couple days after that about a certain one eyed man coming at him with a sharpened stick and surgical mask. @Lmcfc

A very confused Ipera reads the missive. She can only pray that her friends don't read this.

Her family is insane

Rhys var Ruthern, an actual doctor and the partner of this crazy self-proclaimed one, tears through the house screaming mad. "Not another ******* LOBOTOMY."