[Accepted] REALM APPLICATION - HYSPIA

Wavey

Realm PRO MC Name: WaveLincoln

Realm PRO Character Name: Cesar II de Pelear

Realm Name: Hyspia (Politically: The Viceroyalty of Hyspia)

Primary Realm Color: Azure Blue (Dark Blue) 

Proposed Tiles (Highlight 3 on the map): Our current city and tile is situated in Desert Tile 13 below Haense. 

ygZcQb2MDlYmAmGclyXMy1IczPY6A08hiR5_RkvHgSHmwvFU2NiV7ZCyWHx0wH_GIHMCt0dNekgtFsmAsGPsoYIzd01sENNawxRHrY0BzGuJgiwOxoC9Zt_ObOvDWtt5f2BCbRIi7iSbFGiqFZKltds

Realm Lore (could include previous roleplay posts showing involvement with the community) (1000 words minimum):
This was waived due to the nature of Hyspia being granted independence from Haense. However, to better help with understanding our culture, values and lore. Here are some forum posts: 

Realm Government Structure Explanation: Hyspia is a hereditary absolute monarchy. The ruling monarch of Hyspia is the Viceroy. All final decisions in the realm fall to the Viceroy as his decrees are absolute. The succession of the Hyspian throne follows Absolute Cognatic Primogeniture. The Eldest living child of the Viceroy shall inherit the throne. The Viceroy is advised by an appointed council whom advise the Viceroy and help govern the realm through each of their departments. This council is dubbed "El Consejo". The council is headed by the hand of the Viceroy: El Gran Canciller. The Gran Canciller, by the will and blessing of the Viceroy helps lead the other members of the council and their departments: El Colonel (Minister of Defense and War), El Ministro del Pais (Minister of Foreign Affairs), El Jucticiero (Attorney General and Justiciar), Ministro de la Patria (Home and Interior Minister), and the Gran Mayodormo (Treasurer and Head Steward). 

Capital Builds (photos required): The Capital, La Dorada is currently situated south of Haense on Desert Tile 13:

A21IXjyNrHipjOe2KoAh2eZLTyiR_4XxmEAfIxAnDxAMCvwsyQ5-fv3ShoOk2q0b1MiyweCrF0XKGaQhSinvDwfNlPExaoqeecb6kwPFwR_4SA0lPD-0QZ5AV83N5bArfsHkICpl51zRUuEnBMIPngI

aVh7MpFOF2LLo-c2LOvOZW2SJmpI34Dn5x9uLUQkBTD50y2vpLwQ-YVpfnSCJ-e4Fn2AA2dULRf9h3NMKledhqwJYfNp_TWuri0y4i-dCNiNdfeXxaWkT3h85o0Xv2pZzf-idkE8IwkLSSLQjsdBkwk

EovHDzc4VKx15wFnSj5u4HidCSwE0WmLBdEcftyMUX8QkiDLsENIswXZT7UFH1hs3pQ4O1RWrQWwo_P2s7Zuz2qE6JOy2xlmEhPcsXwr4Msk5-pnAPLl8-gExk5coLa6qvs9DTetDT_X5pZ8nuwUXBE

etvSANvQ6i-5MwgdG_AJNMDxAX-5xft4YN1-OknMgR5JDM7bkI-QSyyl3Qq6SzUP8xqsTwjPX4FacdBwTWwUxC9pGrAdJ4O4uuC99ppk9RoX5dkYUK4x8T0iG9MOojKDbaO6ro_loESQbj1CwJTpfIQ

pVp2GDo9StUUjVQnp2_4tPeFB47kQZbC4U187OeNF7_LMEsjRdh897nm84_z4UTlC81G__2HuBUSBTTMWu9mPkmsExVEpQyqKpKvfrrsFcGDapiamYyJIy9cnwylR2AZIOl6u4sl_JgmYnX0dKbNdMs

How does this settlement offer a unique niche not already found in an existing polity on the server?: The idea of a farfolk nation, albeit numerous, have never come into complete fruition since the end of Arcas. Hyspia is intended to be a remedy to that. Hyspia provides players an aspect, taste and rich experience in the farfolk subculture of the LOTC human community. A culture which has developed for over four years. 

How does your settlement tie to the greater lore and narrative set by the community on LotC?: Hyspia has been a part of the human lore since Arcas. It has interacted with the likes of Oren, Savoy, Sutica, Balian, Aaun and Haense. The Hyspian people have contributed to the human political and cultural climate of LOTC in many ways and we hope to continue to do so under a unified banner. 

Have you ever run a settlement on LoTC before and what experience do you have with leadership within roleplay communities among the current groups of players?: Yes, I ran Stran, a Duchy under Aaun. My character was the patriarch of House Ivanovich and the Duke of Stran. I also have experience in managing a nation's government. I was the Amiratus (Archchancellor) of Balian for about four months. 

Do you understand the metrics for maintaining activity and the grounds for settlement removal, along with the standing polity cap? Yes I understand. 

Please have your 15 signatories reply to the post with their MC Name, RP Name, and Persona ID (the 4-6 digit number at the top of /card).

MC Name: Wave Lincoln 

RP Name: Cesar II de Pelear 

Persona ID: 80448

MC NAME: RedResult
Rp name: ERLAND MAOR
PERSONA ID!: 76213
First!

MC NAME: Bethinwonderland
Rp name: Verónica Isabella Weiss
PERSONA ID: 70063

Verónica Weiss.png

Mc Name: ItzJustWaffles