☨ LIGHT DELIVERED ☨

HIS LIGHT, DELIVERED

ot3nOQezEyKOD_shtuptl6j3g-3AeEwLhlrhsEEWied-r70RFrDMQ7Z1tV-o-GifAVBFg3WZee-oRp-eHfJ8zns9fO-GgfVXRVfbdnkJuxVNDLVss-qitkA1AbBXnIFg1EkRpl0SjcX_CGhGKxlbH2s

ISSUED BY 

THE HOLY ORDER OF ST. JUDE 

IN THIS YEAR 

OF OUR LORD 1948

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT ON THIS DAY, WE DECLARE THE FOLLOWING.

EMMELINE HAVERLOCK nee HARGRAVE

GOD, Bishop Callahan, Sister Angelica, and Alrisha von Augusten as witnesses, this woman has been deemed a threat to the realms of man, darkspawn, and dealt with. When aurum cut deep within her skin, it was then that black smoke and bubbling happened. We tried to run the test, again and again, yet to no avail. She turned out to be corrupted and willingly dealt with within the Crypts of the Castle Priory. Therefore, we declare the aforementioned individual GUILTY. For she bore the curse of Iblees and associated with creatures of the night.

LEOPOLD HAVERLOCK 

GOD, Bishop Callahan, Sister Angelica, and Alrisha von Augusten as witnesses, this man has been deemed a threat to the realms of man, darkspawn, and dealt with. When aurum cut deep within his skin, it was then that black smoke and bubbling happened. His soul was corrupted and the subject was dealt with within the Crypts of the Castle Priory. Therefore, we declare the aforementioned individual GUILTY. For he bore the curse of Iblees and associated with creatures of the night.

PAUL VAROCHE

It was reported to us that the late husband of one ‘Holly Varoche’, who went by the name of Paul Varoche, was as announced a vampire. We had no knowledge of this fact, yet were informed of his demise. Dealt with by his wife, then the body burned. We know little of the whole ordeal, and yet will not emanate a judgment of our own.

EMILIO VAROCHE

GOD, Bishop Callahan, Sister Angelica, Mother Oksana, Bishop Odo, Father Frantzisko (and more) as witnesses, this man has NOT been deemed darkspawn. When aurum cut deep within his skin, it was then that we noticed no strange reaction. His soul was pure and the man allowed to return home safely. Therefore, we declare the aforementioned individual INNOCENT. Our deepest apologies go to him, his family and the House di Varoche.

ADELHEID VAROCHE

GOD, Bishop Callahan, Sister Angelica, Mother Oksana, Bishop Odo, Father Frantzisko (and more) as witnesses, this woman has NOT been deemed darkspawn. When aurum cut deep within her skin, it was then that we noticed no strange reaction. Her soul was pure and the woman allowed to return home safely. Therefore, we declare the aforementioned individual INNOCENT. Our deepest apologies go to her, her family and the House di Varoche.

TO THE UNITED KINGDOM OF AAUN

We hereby do notice the Kingdom of the breaching within their system. A couple of dark creatures were allowed peerage and high positions of power within the council of the Kingdom, which we do believe to be a flaw. Perhaps a better system is in order, and the Holy Order of Saint Jude does offer its aid in achieving a secure wall between Kingdom and Citizens.

FOR GOD IS GOOD AND WE KEEP HIS FLAME,

HIS GRACE, Callahan Bishop Citrea, Grand Prior of the Holy Order of St. Jude

HOLY SER Halston Veyont, Grand Master of the Holy Order of St. Jude, Holy Knight of The Mother Church.

Edited by FashionBeard

“The Order of Saint Jude should keep its overlarge nose out of our Kingdom’s affairs.” Grumbled Ser Waclaw Jazloviecki. “Hard to take advice from an organization that doesn’t even know what damned year it is.”

In the Petran woods, a certain Dark Skinned vampire rolled his eyes upon reading the “missive”. “Half of this is just an outright lie.” He muttered, taking it to his outhouse to use it for what it warranted.

Emilio's eyes widened, "No this cannot be, there is some foul hypocrisy going on around this!"

"It's quite good to see Adelheid und her husband are nicht corrupted.." Muttered Alfred Barclay.

“Who would have known… well done Alry- but you should test more Haverlocks now as well- and Paul Varoche suddenly killed?” an increasingly more paranoid Konstantin von Augusten muttered to an empty chair “An attempt to hide his vampirism perhaps… ja that’s entirely plausible” - the once Graf continued to pace in his dark room until dawn!

15 minutes ago, Olox_ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Mentioning the death of a non-permakilled character, unless that character has been perma-killed (PKed) is prohibited unless the player has given their consent. Please remove Sebby from the list since as far as I know he did not consent to PK.

Spoiler

To be completely frank I think things like this are rather complicated, I don't see how irply they can't say they tested and killed a spook, it's nonsensical. You might as well void any rp that happens and results in a death and some1 doesn't pk if it's a spook, the point is they're tested and maybe eliminated, and word spread.

"Good riddance, I hope Aaun shall take responsibility as all are expected to, and shall ensure such a thing shall never happen again." Bishop Odo states upon hearing the news, glad the spooks were caught, and disappointed they evaded judgement for so long

"Typical, Canonist fools making- well, fools of themselves." Remarks a two-headed serpent, who's master chimed in agreeance: "1945 was three years ago, too." However, they had better things to do than wallow in the foolishness of humanity; a day of relaxation was ahead of them, and it started with tea-making.. 

A woman's eyes looked upon the missive, horror filling those eyes quickly as the read the contents. "No. This. . .this cannot be." She dropped the paper to the ground, a hand covering her mouth "My brother? Of all people?" She asked herself before weeping for her now lost family.

Spoiler

Please take this time to refresh the page. Thank you for your patience and I appreciate your understanding.

A young Haverlock, Daniel Gale, heard the news of his family's issues and remained strong for them. The eight year old boy would not falter, not now, not ever!

"Something something glass houses" Odrin Falkner showed the missive to his wife. "Alrisha is doing good work it seems. I hope she gets that promotion."

Spoiler

Julietta Haverlock, sister to Leopold, read the missive with little reaction. A sigh followed, lips pursing in disappointment. “Vampyrism is tearing our poor family apart..” the elder women muttered to her husband. She wasn’t surprised, more numb to the situation. Perhaps the shock is cutting a little too deep..

Father Frantzisko thought about penning a letter. Though, as he dipped the feather into ink, nothing came to mind. No comments; no prayers, nor prose. He stared at the blank sheet, pensively.

He threw the crumpled parchment against the wall, and went to take a walk.

Moderator Comments

Spoiler

I will not lock this thread since, for the most part, post & replies have been civilly written. That being said, I will make myself clear that writing replies about how "x roleplay breaks y rule" isn't the most appropriate way to handle what may be rule-breaking posts. Either make a report here: https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/forum/326-reports/ or bring up the post & concern privately to a moderator. Likewise, writing replies directly or indirectly insulting another player is not permitted.