The Restoration Of A Historical Identity

Sailor

The Restoration Of A Historical Identity

zyxl2hCws3CUjqcciM3LAa0GcYZlWcycaAa5MaiHnsf-c_5f6SvXrcQjZSSMOAjVCMRf9xprTG_qG6-iNk5ystm9oxjdF9GuI20qZ99FqS_ediY0Aslz0nzmGqMn7z_wQd0cuJyFqNFZm4_7ToDlJhY

IMaehr’sae Ilkun’ehya”

Published; upon the 13th of the First seed of the year 153 amidst the Second Age.

A Pact Of Bestowal

It is with a shared semblance of pride and union that upon the gracious conscious of Húrin Ibarellan, High Prince of Malinor, and the Former Prince of Celia’nor, the royarch has declared his intention to pass forth his title and proprietorship of Celia’nor to his cousin of whom he’s rekindled ties with in recent years, Illyria Ibarellan, the Honourable Princess Royarch of Celia’lin. In such action Húrin shall remain as acting representative of the Elves per his distinct belonging as the High Prince of Malinor whilst Illyria shall be bestowed the belonging and once known title, Princess of Celia’nor as shall the name of Celia’lin revert to its historically distinguished title of Celia’nor in which the populace’s Forefathers and Mothers once bore in existence. 

In accordance with such transfer of titles and identity, the following terms have and shall always be met whilst either side agrees they shan’t rescind their words per their virtuous intentions and definite promise.

I. Firstly, the history of all whether it to have occurred within Talar’nor, Celia’lin, or Celia’nor shall remain true and recorded appropriately. It shall not be altered or purposely withdrawn from any distinct individual regardless of personal bias and conscience.

II. Secondly, being that of a reunion amidst the civilian’s of whom belong to Celia’nor, Celia’lin, or Talar’nor, none shall face scrutiny for which land of where the civilians resided in amidst their untimely separation as all are to be deemed Celia’norians of whom are beloved and welcomed by all.

III. Thirdly, in accordance with the transfer of proprietorship, in return the Principality of the reclaimed Celia’nor, once referred to as Celia’lin, shall permit and bestow the likes of Húrin Ibarellan, High Prince of Malinor, the ownership and lack of taxation of an individual stall to share amongst his comrades and market whatever they so please within it.

IV .Fourthly, a tower alongside a ranch and vineyard within the outskirts of Celia’lin’s, now to be referred to as Celia’nor’s land, shall be constructed for the High Prince of Malinor’s use whenever and however they so please to be shared amongst his comrades and peers.

V. In return for the bestowal of title and identity, a statue of Húrin shall be presumably created within the wall’s of the aforementioned land to commemorate his aid in the restoration of a once forgotten land alongside his Haelun, Éowyn Ibarellan.

VI.In light of the joyous reunion of people of whom were once separated, such tales of reclamation shall be commemorated in song and cheer to be bellowed by bard’s and civilians around the realms of Aevos, with the name’s of whom permitted this accomplishment to occur memorialized in verse, primarily of Húrin’s benevolence. 

Signed,

Her Excellency, the Honourable Princess Royarch, Illyria Ibarellan, The Prophesied, The Reclaimer and Phoenix of the Principality of Celia’nor

JFBG3jpeMB7orJ62-MKzu8K5EvQn2pBH01xx8Ug7Qo1x_lu1Swa4Pq981TD1L7bvrutJCvU7F1TQqVPDczgwrsBp7UQZsXLrWoluu6X0zWeQTIRa9uaVeXEeGkb6sQJrQk5uM2Zfsa3u6nUHzqIedxY

His Grace, Húrin Ibarellan, the High Prince of Malinor, the Sword of Ivarielle

_f8sYV1y8BSK1kDtUgRQ2fuwwZVrfJpS1Ln1N2Dar7xzK56MRz37UB4O9Xk-zwTrCxBMwlnHBqx2iLAxd7i7s7pxGgxRqnyC3WjbeguxBOEd8YTP6DPAVWNtuIFsbaGVWvaJpi-bsKn0KmAtJIEKa4g

Sitting around a fire in a wilderness camp, the corners of Lanre Cerusil's mouth upturn as he regards his nearby ally, Húrin Ibarellan. "Legacy is restored and we get a tower. It is a good day, I think."

He turns to meditation, preparing for what might be to come, trying not to wake Vyllaenen up from his nearby slumber.

@Milenkhov@Orlanth

Moderator Comments

Spoiler

All those who are reserve-posting, anon-posting, etc. will have their posts hidden. Please abide by the forum rules.

The aging Ibarellan reads the missive with a tense look at first before relaxed his body. He would grab his quill and ink as he silently writes down the next chronicle of tales of the Celia'norian people. Yet he hastily left his house as he prepares to find a gift for the new Royarch's coronation in the coming week.

TO HER ROYAL HIGHNESS ILLYRIA,

What I've witnessed today was nothing short but a dream from the Fi'andrian Stars pulled into the fabric of reality. Yourself and your cousin Hurin has woken up the Celia'norian people from a long slumber, you've restored back their identity and pride. Remember that I am always a hallway away from your office if you wish to refresh yourself with my new baking recipes.

May the Stars guide you,

Greifswalder Tengwar
 HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS Illarion Ibarellan, former Chancelor and Prince of Celia'nor

Sylvir could be seen at a rustic wooden table by the fire, hunched over a parchment missive held in his calloused hands. His eyes scanning over the words carefully, lips moving as he read in a soft whisper. His brow furrowed in deep thought, lost in the message before him. The room was filled with the smell of burning wood and the sound of flickering flames, the only light to illuminate the missive as he read.
"Ay'Celian'or" The elf would mumble to himself, downing a whole bottle of celinorian wine at once.

"At last." Commented Raziel Amethil from his winery, now in Celia'nor. Had his plans and ambitions really worked out? Had they all really done it? He could not believe it. His mind was racing, but for once, he was truly home. He was happy. And he was proud, of Illyria. She had done, what he could have never.

"How wonderful, I suppose it is time I return. Considering such a joyous occasion.." White hair wrapped down her back, flowing ever so slightly as the wind blew into the tent. It appeared to have grown over sometime though this person looks familiar just slightly older... "I wonder if my appearance will make this occasion all the more enjoyable." Stated Moria Cerusil as she placed down the parchment missive upon a wooden table exiting her tent, hidden in the woods..

Medea would receive the missive from her owl, opening the letter, she had some tea next to her to keep her calm from stress. A smile would rest upon her face after reading the letter, "Compé Torti va doucement, mais li rivé coté bite pendant Compé Chivreil apé dormi." Medea said before taking another sip of her tea.

The Ancient One,  whom had a long history in Celianor for over 40 years decided to check on the available properties there to conduct his business with the fellow elven friends.

“An age of reclamation begins.” A’eollaja dipped her quill as she completed scribing the next chapter of history, before she extinguished the Candle lights of the room.

Edited by Havsbris_

Elerína, an elfess new to the city read the missive in a calm moment, before turning back to her work of making her new found home a comfortable one. 

Caspian Cerusil walks over to his grandfather in the Cerusil mansion at what is now Celia'nor "Grandfather tell me about what Celia'nor once was, so that we may become it once again" He then sits down in an armchair to listen to the epic tales of past Cerusils

As she read over the missive - Aiyeis would let a smile cross her pallid features. "Ay'Celia'nor," She'd murmur, placing the paper atop her wooden desk as she moved to stand. Grasping at a cane, the 'thill would make to depart her abode.