💎 Seek Greatness in the Void 💎

z3m0s

Spoiler

JY9WAmCwX_LzcnYQSQxswDQ-NAarx_uuz8X3FoOGyj8mM82UncyAeIwNrQTBiV6rvaw-v2rqFEPVN2975wnkuOzzhJ0BIbrfAKMPOVMw3l5A3oZvkF-_HQafueEH-MxNJsubnHInxXCKyxLFdjUig68

[!] Letters are dispatched via bird in mass to all within Hohkmat

How primitive it is to scar a follower of the void to decipher superiority 

We are above such barbarism.

The one whose mind speaks with the wisdom of the people should lead them

Where do we find ourselves if we allow our system to favor warmongers and thugs?

We get uncultured swine, the likes of which the void should never be trusted with.

What we want is a just unification of the Void's people, a one mind that serves to better itself as an entity for the good of the void and its people, rather than this short sighted bickering the likes of which we should only expect from animals.

We can be better than this, we are better than this. I ask of you the people, would do you not embrace the Void wholeheartedly? Do you not believe it is the key to our salvation?

Were we to put our faith in the Void, trusting those beside us to stand with us against the dark. Then would we truly know greatness, then would we truly know prosperity.

I ask that you do not allow yourself to be misled by the bickering of lessers

Do not allow the darkness within you

Stand united against this barbarism

Favor the book before the sword

It is together we can form an unbreakable brotherhood

It is only together that we might glimpse at greatness.

Excellence without Compromise

Lord Magister and Servant to the People

_EYSbC2Op-ybWpb0LnqQL2Gc5StqKg4Vg43dRWdTT5F_n31uN9zTBX6fvRuCoVgWrFkzB4clxuc8qjjGTPRtsBAbJa86YpFgYeBAQmFlnx5SJpM5texnaE2etVLAJZdFnkedDgpbjWwIv53J04_Xrgo

eicGr_-JCcChydyzGZ0F8pKxWqq-mnpjLdcQAopPKXXOctRcB3XsZ4t-lu75RnOJf0dEPw5SO3ooVR0wjLpfUt98Lxvpill5EgvzqFTQDiTGz_-h7d0eyKzUhimx5PHkS5fh9SDnhftKz3NC8kqcpJc

[!] Sometime later a group gathers to discuss as word travels (Feel free to react and comment below as well as consider this letter common knowledge)

SZi31OG.png

ᛏᛟ-ᚴᚨᛚᚷᚱᛁᛗᛟᚱ-ᛖᛋᛏᛖᛖᛗᛖᛞ-ᛗᚨᛖᚷᛁ

Dear Kalgrimmor, I write this to let you know that our mutual acquaintance, Darek Irongrinder, is concerned about you and misses you. He asked if we should stage an intervention, I said no, as you and I have not had a conversation in well over a century. You should send him a letter to confirm you are healthy and well. Or don't, you're your own Dwarf.

Best Regards
Jorvin son of Kazrin, son of Gardath, son of Osram, son of Koryk, son of Kazraden, son of Skalf, son of Gotrek, son of Urguan, you know the rest.

PS.

What is Hohkmat

"Tha bloated ego an self aggrandizing of tha wizard sorts will never cease ter amaze me, there self obsession always ends poorly for em." Said Dwelgin the dwarf 

"It is scandalous that Petra allows their vassals to purport such heresies, salvation and greatness can only be achieved through GOD!" remarked Ser Andrik.

A tired Weaver peers through a veil of smoke spurred on from a rich cigar, mounted on the lip of a blown glass ashtray. Low lids only just allowed the Elfess' yawning gaze to review the proposal.

Vizier Rhae'lin Ashwood sighs in conclusion, stirring the muddled air in her office.

"Croquet is played with mallets, not feathers... Isn't the game of Hohkmat this way too? It can be.. fun to play by the rules sometimes."

Lanre Cerusil squinted his eyes at the missive, tacked upon a notice board. After moments of reading was a bare guffaw and then little more, and then the mali'aheral began his retreat from the area.

Before he could leave fully, he stopped. His shoulders rose in a shrug, and he turned around, leaving a single response under this singular edition of the missive and nothing more.

Kalgrimmor,

You are weak, and your longevity is only proof that you are complicit in centuries worth of the failures of magi.

I will bring greatness to mages of the Void.

If you believe my ways to be incorrect, then come and kill me. I will be waiting.

Lanre

51 minutes ago, sam33497 said:

Lanre Cerusil squinted his eyes at the missive, tacked upon a notice board. After moments of reading was a bare guffaw and then little more, and then the mali'aheral began his retreat from the area.

Before he could leave fully, he stopped. His shoulders rose in a shrug, and he turned around, leaving a single response under this singular edition of the missive and nothing more.

Kalgrimmor,

You are weak, and your longevity is only proof that you are complicit in centuries worth of the failures of magi.

I will bring greatness to mages of the Void.

If you believe my ways to be incorrect, then come and kill me. I will be waiting.

Lanre

[!] A simplistic note is left on the bed side of Lanre

"Your ignorance saddens me my child, I hope in time you will see"

Valindra blinked upon reading the missive and pondered while returning from her extra-continental crusades against heretics.

Atticus Lucien remembers the burned and broken man he carried to a doctor on the back of his Yisar, and faintly wonders if this is referring to the same incident, or if things have gotten bad enough with their new Lord-Magister that there was a second one. Either way, he lets out a slight sigh of relief as he reads the letter, patting the over-friendly voidal lizard beside him as he does. “It’s a bit pleasant to see someone around here talking sense, isn’t it, Pumpkin?” The creature obliviously play-bites his fingers in response.

Edited by Hom

Ser Audo Weiss grimaced as he came by the missive on his travels. "... As if there could be such ideals in a place of debauchery." He grumbled skeptically, deeply unsettled as ever as he searched through the streets of Hokmat.

"One can only hope some day the mages above us will realize that people are the building blocks of this world, and no matter how much magic you know, if you have enough enemies, you will be buried.Anthony said to the folks in the tavern as he held one of the missives, scanning over it.