A Consensus Reached

Sailor

𝐼𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝒫𝓎'𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒, 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝒸𝓇𝓎𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝑒𝒹-𝓅𝒶𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓌, 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒞𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶'𝓃𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒾𝒸. "𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓊𝓈, 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝒽 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓇 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽; 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓂𝒶." 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁-𝓀𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉 𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓇. 

Bo gives a nod as he reads the missive " The covenant wished you off the face of the earth, but surely they won't now that ye have pulled out of the war." Giving a nod as he contiunes prepping his levy for the days ahead of him.

The Councilor Ronan Acaln'sae would look from the window balcony from the palace, looking over the capital city
 “Our people’s lives shall be held above all else.. May the stars guide them” 

"Elvez backing out of a klomp? ZEEEEHARHARHARHAR! Who would have grukked?"
Commented Grimruk'Lur, the Targoth of the Horde.

A smile would cross the freckled features of young Dianthe Py'lrie as she read over the missive. Such a joy brought to her that she let out a laugh, before exclaiming "We've been freed of war!" Placing the parchment upon the desk she'd been sitting at the, the 'aheral would make to stand. Ready to start her day without the threat of war looming over the cihi.

"Better late than never, the star's walls shall not fall. I hope the common peasant shall thrive under this decision but I ponder If such a scar can be healed and that conflict will no more be sought." Ava Ranaleth commented in her manor within Amathine. Nevertheless, she seemed more at ease hearing that innocent elven lives will not be put at stake and that her former home will be rendered to ashes. Finally, there was peace betwixt the stars.

"A wise choice. Illyria and her people need not suffer amidst this war. May the monarch of Celia'nor and her people prosper ever the more." Mused Cesar II. He remembered attending the Coronation of Illyria Ibarellan not too long ago. They had openly invited him and his people as honored guests. 

"Our fight is not with them. This is our peace."  

"About time." Spoke The High Princess

That Wanderer thought quietly upon the matters of war, she did not envy Illyria's position, however, she was willing to stand by the Royarch's decision no matter what "Thankfully, this gives me time and freedom to conduct some investigations." she vaguely remarks, as she looks over a map in private.

"Oh, thank th' Brathmordakin..."
The dwed sighed, setting the parchment aside as he held his afternoon meal in the other. He did not have any particular attachment to the city itself, but was instead relieved that he didn't have to wonder if any of his friends from the elven city would be counted among the dead in this war.
"Maybe I should head up that way? Still got t' find that one lass who'd bought herbs from me last time."

Gob Ztabba-Zniffa let's out a disappointed whine overhearing a discussion: "Where do mi get mi znakkiez tiz tik wen da twiggz nub ihn wagh!?" The large nosed goblin gazes down at the bundle of fried high-elf ears in his pocket: "Wub will mi feed da kub mi have?"

Raziel Amethil grumbled as he read the missive, the discontent written in his face. "I do ne like leaving our allies in the dust like that. We had given a word... a word we were not ready to hold. What does our word count, now?" Thus he sat down, hoping they could forgive Celia'nor. He looked outside the city then. No fortifications. No surrounding mechanism of defense. No bufferzone. They truly were never ready. It seemed to have been their only option to leave, no matter how cruel.

"Alone and without friends now. Surely they'll be safe... right?" Kursik af Vennith would remark after watching Celia'nor's levies withdraw from the Brasca Keep. He would quickly return to preparing the earthwork batteries outside the keep for a makeshift defense against the Covenant's onslaught.