20240106 // STATE OF THE LEAGUE ADDRESS // A CALL TO MUSTER ALL PATRIOTS ! ! !

M1919

ARE YOU A REAL PATRIOT ? ? ?   

129 members have voted

1. 1. WILL YOU ANSWER THE CALL TO MUSTER

• Yes.
    • No, for I'm a filthy deepstate ally.

This poll is closed to new votes

The Lady Brasca enjoys Sir Gaspards speech immensely as she often did! "Run e run, but who will save vy now?" Viktoria produced a newly made blade, proffering it to her eldest son. "Moy make them pay, Jan. E then moy celebrate."

"Don't worry, I'll handle them Mr. General." said Jagobert as he lurched from his seat at the tavern groggily, crossbow in hand. 

Grommash wakes up bleary eyed to another 3am aviary message from Ser Gaspard

bell_tolls.jpg?ex=65a6f61e&is=6594811e&hm=82c731fb1faf8d218e9e54cf7c8d9bfa01dd90aa473e5cd4eb7ebeb3b8884a5e&

Lanre Cerusil rages at the existence of a forum he cannot see where the actions of his people are being discussed. His displeasure is mediated by the contents of Gaspard's message.

An Elven guard to the north, reads a brail converted missive. "Man...."

Slowly, from the hive it had made in the deserts. An icon of chitin shudders. Mandibles clanking out, as it begins to stride towards the Horde. "It is time....to inflict Violence". The creature drags with it, armor of daemonsteel. Chittering out into the air. 

Wagh orz beh forgrukkin

Sir Philip waved the Veletzian Banner "Were going to win so good, we will revolutionize winners, I said to Sir Gaspard, Sir Gaspard, we cannot stop winning." 

Meira nods approvingly at the missive sent to all Patriots and cries out "I will be t'ere for sure!"

"It's for a war on terror." says Patrick 'Pat' Robertsson, son of Robert

"Ave Veletz! My life for Veletz!" Vasily hollers at the top of his lungs, wiping away tears of national pride.

"Ave Veletz, Ave Adria!" The young Vasyl Otto exclaims in response to the missive, readying his newly-acquired poleaxe for the battle.

"I WILL RALLY!!" Sir Adrien let out a battle cry

"More war! How new and exciting! I can't wait for people's loved ones to die."  Moth exclaimed, voice full of sarcasm. They had been done with the war the moment it had started.