What's a knight without honour?

Brother Ninnias is disappointed but not surprised "What the f*ck"

wfa.png

Galadain looked over the parchment, before taking out his Numenedain stapler, and affixing another parchment.

`Study Material for the Needy.` He wrote.

Tristan looks over to Jean beside him @LithiumSedai, saying, "If the black legions of Stassion defile our churches and monasteries then they should not have access to salvation. They too must be excommunicated and put under interdict. It is a matter of right and wrong. Nothing else to it."

"No nuns were harmed, only Petrans." Reminded Vasyl Otto. "Petra was raided, we just acquired some keys through unconventional methods."

"You are just mad you lost again. Fight more, talk less."

2 minutes ago, Caranthir_ said:

Tristan looks over to Jean beside him @LithiumSedai, saying, "If the black legions of Stassion defile our churches and monasteries then they should not have access to salvation. They too must be excommunicated and put under interdict. It is a matter of right and wrong. Nothing else to it."

Jean de Rennes, an Acolyte and hopefully soon an ordained priest, shook his head at the crimes detailed within the missive. He had finished his clerical exam under direct threat of the Stassionite miscreants, and earnestly hoped no points would be deducted for any mistakes written under duress!

"In Gwynon and Agathor, matter would be simple. Church places interdict, and our knights run them down like dogs and hang them from the nearest tree."

Returning to Veletz after relieving a Haenseni of their possessions, a smirk played on The Prizak's lips as he chuckled, "What in the propaganda? No nun was harmed. You may label us scoundrels or bandits, but we would not lay our hands on a nun." His expression shifted to anger, and his voice grew gruff, "Believe me when I tell you, I could have captured your cardinals a few saint's nights ago, but we refrained. We have honor." 

"Be grateful, or I will personally apprehend each one of you."

Sir Rurik Brezwyck the Bastard Knight

Spoiler

It's all just RP guys.. Dont hate me.. This is who you guys are beefing with..

85f285b7d1a711cabe74b51392d60e38.jpg.48be44265ebe05bc45e4a4c95cb6e2c4.jpg

This missive from the Church would be received by an Alchemist, Klaus von Berkhoven, who was working in his lab. Upon finishing his read of the letter, he tossed an unused and empty  potion bottle at the wall out of anger.

“Veletz und Stassion have killed a king ordained by GOTT, burned churchs, attacked a monetary, und threatened nuns!” He sounded. “They should’ve been cut from the Canonist world a long time ago und labeled heretics for their many crimes against Almighty GOTT und his people!” The zealot’s venom for the assailants of the innocent would only fuel the man to continue working, a battle will soon be upon all. “This is our peace.” Klaus murmured as he worked.

The night after, Bishop Mattia prayed to God. He asked many things in the solitude of his quiet room;

"Bring salvation, O Lord, to the men of Veletz. We are rife with sin and vice, their minds are clouded by war. Forever I shall pray in hopes that in your eyes — they will find your endless mercy... but bring comfort to Cardinal Rhosyn, her nuns, who have lost so much in this act of horrific war..."

A pale moon rose above Balian's lapping waves, the rays of silver light shone through rickety slits of his small space.

“This Pontiff guy is getting boring now,” spoke King Sugarfoot II, yawning against his straw bedroll. 

“My son,” Renilde murmured to herself as she read the letter to her treacherous neighbor. “I’ve never been more proud of you; seems you inherited that unstayable tongue of yours from me.” In a new light, the Queen-Emeritus saw her son - a changed man, perhaps with a brighter outlook than she once thought he’d had in their estranged days. Quietly, she made plans to see him - for prayer or familial pleasantries, who knew. 

The free Uruk, Varn, The Scholar, went to check up on his friend, Klaus von Berkhoven ( @Digit_005 ), in his lab. The Uruk Scholar opened the door only to nearly be hit by the flying glass bottle “Wub da zkah..?” He spoke before listening to the zealous rant of the Alchemist “Mi peepz, da Adrianz agh Ztazzionz hab dun it again…” Varn sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose under his glasses “Mi ztill need tu finish mi wrytin’z mi hab been workin’ on zince lazt Zaint’z Year.” He comments with a chuckle before grabbing a broom to help sweep up the mess.

After reading the missive, Josef Denodado, would write a letter to his cousin and brother figure ( @minarichankun ):

“To my dear cousin, I hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. I write this letter in response to the recent Pontifical and urge your family to seek refuge away from this bloody war. For your house must survive and to stay where you are is to step into the hottest of flames, l also hope to see some of your house at my wedding in the coming days!

May DIOS bless you and keep you safe!

Love, your brother,

Josef Karl Denodado”

It was true that Mochou was growing irritated with the war.
“The humans and orcs can have their war, but can they leave us out of it?! Can’t go anywhere anymore without getting confronted by bandits.” She tsked, irritated by the whole ordeal.

“They need to finish this, I’m losing patience.” Soon, was the missive added to her campfire as fuel with the company of nothing but her voice and the crackle of the flames. 

Valentin reads the missive and falls asleep.

3 hours ago, Sander said:

you should consider any ties to Canonism for you and the people who stand by you, to be over.

"Is this not what 'excommunication' means? I mean isn't that literally it?" A very confused marshal of the Midlands asked a few Heidmen whom all seemed too busy laughing at the missive.

"Suppose we better apologize before we get DOUBLE-EXCOMMUNICATED."

"I wonder. If it happens twice, will my soul be let back into Heaven?"