THE SKIPPER WENT SKIPPING

Leonidas placed his hands into the shape of a triangle, poking his eyes through the center of it as he looked upon the ruins of the Stassionite palace. This was not a war he participated in, yet an active observer the Ferryman-Mareno was; and truly did it break his heart.

"Another day . . . another victory for the OG's I suppose."

“Stassion no more. The original plan has been completed.” Renilde remembered the day one treacherous Stassionite had strong-armed her into an agreement she’d never liked, set up by someone without such authority. “They had no interest but their own in mind every step they took.”

Limping home from the battle, ELENA OF BALIAN could not help but grin through the pain in the old woman's body. "Let those who speak with hatred remember this day as a day of reckoning. . .No longer will the vultures of Stassion screech their jealousy, for they are buried deep beneath the hills of their failures." 

"Hm... lets hope they will lisen to reason, for onec I used to have respect for the ferrymen's name in the past. Yet now I dont even know who the heck are the ferrymen fighting against us. One Ker with a random bandana thats likely a child saying hi to me at gate duty, and some random that a actual child had beaten in a duel for his gear after we captured them aint really the legacy I know." *Onon recounted having had some contact with the ferrymen in the past. Having heard the storys of they prowess in battle, yet now seeing them be reduced to mere numbers in the Veletzian army... as much as he recounted them being around having violence suround it, such a decline was sad to see. Well on his Enemy's side at least.*

“You’re the Captain, but I’m the King. Bandana colour means nothing to me,” the King Sugarfoot II spoke, posing in a cool fashion whilst adorning numerous bandanas of different hues on his arm: blue, green, white, red, with teal on his face. 

Grisha shrugs and then returns to fighting with his brothers. The comradery of the fellowship consisting of Vyllaenen, The Ferryman, Skipper, and the others was more than enough for him.

He noted dryly to Lyulen, "If he wants to fight for the other side, so be it."

Malding Bokaldem, an early member of the Ferrymen, and formerly the Hangmen, scratched his balding head. The old, now in retirement home, man merely frowned at such in disappointment, at the splitting of the Ferrymen as a whole, compared to the BROTHERLY LOVE they used to have and the sacred rule 4...

Hali nodded upon reading the missive. “A reasonable offer from a reasonable man, as I anticipated. I doubt it will shift the minds of those who have waited too long though.”

Meira ponders this message over, and over in her head, she thinks of many, many things. She thinks of true victory, she thinks of true honor, she thinks of trustworthiness, she thinks of many other core personality traits. Though being a Rogue Veletzian Fighter, was not on her mind. As she reads this, she grows more of an interest, to keep fighting against the bad Haenser's letting out no words, but a grunt as a form of hatred to the missive.

Spoiler

gg's to all that fought in the warclaim :)

A man of a Ferryman lineage, forgotten by the test of time, read the missive from overseas. Antonio 'Alto' de Murat sipped on coffee as he read the missive. A land he never called home, yet the people he once called friends. He mused over it a bit before going to a drawer and withdrawing a teal bandana. He then put it in an envelope, labelling it "Jose 'Tenor' Fuentes', sending it off across the seas.