Mod Rankings (Opinion)

Phersades

My Personal Ranking of Mods (Opinion)

This is a ranking of the current moderation team up to date. This is completely opinionated and if you don’t agree with me on this, that’s totally fine. Different strokes for different folks. Ill even be writing a small reasoning for my ranking beside every name. If you’d like to give your opinion in the comments, I encourage you. Make this server a better place.

Spoiler

Rainalyn - I absolutely love Rainalyn. Personally I have never seen her mod skills in action. She’s so sweet and kind. Absolutely love them.

Teeylin - I’ve known Teeylin for a couple years now. They’re also really kind and fantastic. Awesome roleplay and just a really great attitude. Haven’t seen their mod skills in action but I have faith. 

_Mady07 - Similar to Teeylin, Mady is also very kind. Don’t know them that well but have gotten the chance to interact with them here and there. Haven’t seen their mod skills in action but I am sure they’re doing great. 

Smmer - Wonderful attitude and team player, only have interacted with them outside of lotc. Very cool. Haven’t seen their mod skills in action but I am sure they are certainly modding it up. 

Annabanana1014 - Also seems very sweet, lot of mutual friends. I always hear wonderful things about her. Haven’t seen their mod skills in action but I give them a thumbs up. 

Dyl - Know him, talked to him here and there. Nice dude, lot of common friends who like him. I personally play one of his children on LOTC so big thumbs up from me. He’s the Jack Harlow of mods, seems like a cool dude.  Haven't seen their mod skills in action but bless up.

Timberbuff - We love Timberbuff. This is a Timberbuff household, we stan Timberbuff here in the Phersades community of course. Haven’t seen their mod skills in action but we all know they’re doin their thing. 

EmiliainWonderland - Haven’t met them, heard great things. Haven’t seen their mod skills in action but keep it up soldier. 

Ibn Khaldun - I always hear great things about Ibn also. I often hear that they are a great representative of their community and just overall a good dude. Haven’t seen their mod skills in action but never let your crown fall. 

Mayrndz - Hear good things, can’t give much of an opinion though. Havent seen their mod skills in action but you’re seen. 

Aidoro - Seen ‘em around. Nice player. Havent seen their mod skills in action but we wish you luck. 

Itdontmatta - Talked to him a few times, relative fan. I have seen their mod skills in action and I don’t have many complaints. 

Mirtok - Never met him but thumbs up. Haven't seen their mod skills in action but I know it’s happening. 

Josh3738 - Never met him, haven't seen their mod skills in action but Im sure it’s great. 

Ferdaboy - Never met him, haven't seen their mod skills in action but we support the girls. 

Moosehunter123 - Never met him, haven’t seen their mod skills in action but certainly is doing the work. 

Shmeepicus - Never met him, haven’t seen their mod skills in action but he’s certainly on the team. 

SpoopyDuck. (Aka. Spurf) - Now, Spoopyduck is at the bottom of my list for a reason. I don’t even want to get started on this guy but since I wrote this post to rank mods, I must discuss my issues with Spurf, if that even is his real name. First, let’s talk about bias. Mod bias is not something I try to think about directly since it is inevitable. You hear it all the time, “Haense mod” this and “Balian mod” that, but Spoopyduck? Disgusting. All I ever hear this man talk about is M1919. “Oh.. I went on this romantic tropical vacation with M1919 and “Oh, he’s so strong, M1919.” Somehow this man has waddled his way into personal friend groups and everytime he joins call it’s either to swoon over M1919 or Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil 4. Is that who you want as a mod? A man who reads Leon Kennedy Y/N Fanfiction?

Spoopyduck is the perfect example of what not to be as a mod. Cocky, always in your way… overly confident. Just look at these clips of him playing Lethal Company and tell me that he is not the worst. 

https://medal.tv/games/lethal-company/clips/1HPWoLxAgX_Brp/d1337f55qEza?invite=cr-MSx0OXYsMjA2NTQ3NzE3LA

https://medal.tv/games/lethal-company/clips/1HPUK2Erhm5O8A/d1337uIKKAkU?invite=cr-MSxGMXYsMjA2NTQ3NzE3LA

Tell me LOTC players, is this the perfect mod to you? Someone who almost pushes you off of a beam? Someone who screams in the face of a Thumper? I think not.. Look at him in that second clip. Singing. Cringe. Having a good time? Not on my watch.

He even gets sick. Can you believe that, LOTC playerbase? MY MODS aren’t supposed to get ill but in this last week he has come into call coughing and wheezing, asking for our support. Doesn’t sound very modly to me. I don’t support those with weak immune systems, and while I can make the occasional exception, he is not one of them. Ew. 

Lastly, his favorite music artist is NF. I like NF personally, but when Spoopyduck starts to like it, you know it’s out. He is like the Ellen of mods; Once he gets his little hands on it, it’s out the door. Sorry for others who like NF, I hope you can recover.

"DEFUND SPOOPYDUCK NOW" - Christmanism, a loyal supporter.

Anyways, that is my mod ranking. I hope to get some good feedback and hear everyone else's thoughts.

Spoiler

He is singing Frank Sinatra right now in a public vc as I type this. We all will face gods' judgement. That being said. Everyone is about equal with each other until you get to the end of the list, specifically the last mod mentions. Hope nobody feels bad about it,

there's a reason why i call him snoopyduck and NOT spoopyduck !!!

(leave leon s. kennedy out of this phersades !!!)

This is because I outbid her in an auction btw (didn't even win)

wheres maltamoss on this list 

Just now, Spoopy_Duck said:

This is because I outbid her in an auction btw (didn't even win)

Another reason I don't like spoopyduck is because everything he does is done with malicious intent. Every decision that is made, every forum post he creates, all malicious. He can't even bid on a skin correctly. 

Is this our mod? 

spurf killed my entire family in real life (in roleplay) ((irl))

Bro @Spoopy_Duckwhen are we queueing Lethal Company together ;(

Just now, Pancho said:

Bro @Spoopy_Duckwhen are we queueing Lethal Company together ;(

Can't believe someone saw the clips and still wants to play with him.

Just now, Phersades said:

Can't believe someone saw the clips and still wants to play with him.

Would you queue with me and Bray instead?

I don't think I could be a mod for many reasons but one of them is that if I ranked low on this list I would cry

Speak your truth! Thank you for being so brave 

spoopyduck gave me a forum warning for my completely fair responses. thumbs down to spoopyduck. 

Just now, Cheese said:

I don't think I could be a mod for many reasons but one of them is that if I ranked low on this list I would cry

Luckily for you, you would be pretty high. That and the fact that everyone with a blue name is tied for best mod. 

Heck, you're not a mod and Ill still rank you higher. Keep up the good work, girl. 

20 minutes ago, Phersades said:

Ibn Khaldun - I always hear great things about Ibn also. I often hear that they are a great representative of their community and just overall a good dude. Haven’t seen their mod skills in action but never let your crown fall. 

I don't care who you are or what he's done to you but you are evil for putting him this low on the list

no I'm not taking criticism and you're all wrong