The End of a Dream [PK]

MissToni

Eirene Linh Vuiller, the girl’s grandmother was surprised as she saw Marjorie walk into the seven skies, she rushed forth to hug the little girl “It's alright girl” she said in a soothing tone “Your life was even better than mine, you did great” she said with a soft nod of her head, conflicted feelings going through her head… happy to have more company in the Seven Skies, but sad that her granddaughter had died at such a young age

After every hug, prayer, and condolence had been acknowledged and received, Gwenyth retreated. Her sights were set on the ocean as she leapt off the final few steps that led to the Vuiller Estate. Her legs, worn from the constant back and forth from room to room as she comforted each child, or even from the grating gallop across the continent in search of Marjorie. Gwenyth had yet to take a break, but a break would come as she came crashing down into the low ocean tide.

A scream. A scream so guttural and agonizing erupted from Gwenyth. A cry that had been fighting to be released, but had been suppressed. The sacrifice a mother must make as she puts the needs of others before herself. It was only now that days had passed that Gwenyth was allowed to grieve. The moment she allowed herself to grieve on these sandy beaches. Her shoulders heaved, her breaths rattled, and sobs shook Gwenyth to her very core. Prayers, curses, and pleas spilled from her lips and filled the air until she could no longer speak. She howled for hours only for her voice to finally give out and break. She was muted and left to cry in silence. A young mother now forced to face fears that no parent should ever endure

A paper note, a lock of hair, and a splatter of blood; that was all that Viviana Ximena Vilac could find left of Marjorie. Who would hurt her cousin? Who would even dare? Marjorie was the sweetest girl that Viviana had ever known. She loved fashion, her fish, her family most of all - who would ever think to hurt her, let alone take her away? 

Viviana's memories flitted back to the party Marjorie had held just months prior; of the unforeseen guests, of the strangers she had never seen before that night. Her memories recalled the words and promises on the note left behind; of the people named therein who were her only clues to her cousin's disappearance. With these memories, with these clues, Viviana began to write a list.

"I should have been there," hissed the scion of House Vilac. "I should have saved you. The least I can do is find the ones who took you away." She held up her list of suspects, and pinned it against the wall with a dagger.

"All will be held to account, even the world. If I find it wanting, it too shall burn. I will bring you home, this I swear."

Edited by mmjinae

Sat on her bed, the girl would stare at the wall for what seemed like hours on end. How could this happen? Marjorie was a sweet girl, she did not deserve this. The princess then laid down, "Why? Why her? Why my friend..?" She asked to herself, wondering how this had been the outcome for someone as wonderful as her friend was.

Svetlana sat in her high tower within the cold peak of Morteskvan, the bitter winter biting at her nose. It was late in the evening when the young Ruthern heard news of the girl passing away. Though knowing her only briefly, she thought fondly of those fish and that little Vuiller who was kind enough to humor the weird girl from Haense. So, though the Ruthern never weeped, she felt a twinge of sadness deep within her- for the life which had been taken far too soon.

A reign of terrible screams could be heard leaving the Vuiller estate, the already damaged count looking out the window as heavy breaths left him.. yet he paused allowing the tears to roll down his cheek before another breath was taken. The man soon then crawling to get up on his feet moving towards his wife as he would wrap his arms around her.. “None shall get away with this Gwenyth. I do niet care if they what they are or whom they may be.. our Majorie shall be avenged.” Yet another heavy breath, a piece of his heart ripped out on that day.. a damaged man now broken.

Ofeliya Weiss soon heard the news of her cousin. She'd spoken to her a few times, and has begun to grow fond of her - she'd been so busy too, she wished she wasn't. She should of went to the sleepover.. She never got to give her the promised pink sapphire necklace either.

Another person taken so soon from the world. When would it end?

"A Child! Child! Who in DIOS' name murders a Child?!" Vicente II shouted out from his balcony in Hyspia after hearing of the death during a break. Not much could shake the seasoned soldier, but the murder of children was something Vicente could never bear to hear

Santana had never met her cousin Marjorie, but even she felt something was off with the mood in the palace. Vicente's distant shouting, though she couldn't understand what he had said, unsettled her deeply. He never did that. That night she kept quiet and solemn, sticking close to her distraught father. 

Dang, I actually cried at this

Little Austina heard the news much later than most of her peers. "I should've protected her, she even let us go to her house."

The Count of Marsana peered upon the missive, before putting it aside with a frown. “Y pray for the Vuillers, e Y pray that Gwenyth finds them. For they will niet escape her grasp so easily.” His head shook before he’d eventually move on to other business. 

Heraprotector of children, felt her heart plummet in her chest. She did not know why, until much later. . .

I'm sorry, Johanne, Laurelie. I couldn't protect your descendants.  

The Crown princess of Hyspia held a grim expression while she comforted her husband and children, worry brimmed deep in the future monarchs mind, a girl as bright and promising as Marjorie to be gone so soon. 

Questiosns of the future of her own children echoed in her mind.

Pain and grief struck to the Viceroyal Family that day.