A Conspiracy Uncovered - Message To The Nations

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG2.EnewuwhtxrOilvxYP6i2?w=1024&h=1024&rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain

Netjer of Justice consorting Goddess Ka’tau, the Rah’mun personification of universal law, harmony, order, truth, and justice, for clarity and wisdom concerning recent events

[!] A missive is distributed throughout Aevos by eager Rah’mun couriers. Copies of the missive are appended to city walls, left in streets, given to libraries and tavernkeeps. Each missive is marked with a golden curved Eye of Ra’tuhmet which has two miniature Ankh crosses on each curve, and a larger sized one directly below its pupil. The holy symbol seems designed to inspire deep sense of hope in whoever sees it. Below the following is written.

Leh-iy denizens of Aevos. I am Pharaoh Atemu-Ta of the City-State of Rah’tuma. I write to you on terms less than desirable for any pure-hearted descendant in Aevos, especially for the Rah’mun people who are tasked with the spiritual obligation of upholding the balance and harmony of Creation as stated by the law of Ka’tau. 

Numerous sources that are under the banner of Ka’tau have revealed disturbing information to me about the condition of the kingdoms of Aevos. The struggles of the Haenseti with a purported conspiracy involving their monarch Alexander is well-known, but the revelations revealed to me suggest a more extensive threat is at hand. Isfet, which is the Rah’mun word for chaos or evil, is not simply limited to one single kingdom - it’s influence is pervasive everywhere. And recent information has led me to believe this is more than a mere truism - it is a fact in every naton in Aevos. Informants of Lady Ka’tau have given me evidence that Isfetians - or darkspawn - occupy places of power and authority in every single major nation and organization in Aevos. Numerous recent events involving Haense, Hallowcliffe, and several other major nations and organizations have proven the existence of this vast conspiracy of chaos in the lands of descendants. 

I will not mince words or spare feelings - the integrity of Creation is at stake, and all participants in this conspiracy - suspected or not - must be named. The Isfetian known as Iket to my people and Gashadokuro to others is at the center of this vast conspiracy in the nations of men. It is believed that Gashadokuro and his agents are embedded throughout Aevos and have been directing the course of internal events within those nations. Haense and King Alexander are simply the beginning of this saga. 

My sources believe that the nation of Celi’anor and Hohkmat are both under the influence of this Gashadokuro and his sphere, or by other highly organized factions of darkspawn who leverage power against the innocent. It is also likely, but not certain, that Gashadokuro has agents within the Canonist Church - though the informants of Ka’tau would not confirm this for fact. One name that was revealed to me was “Bishop Stanislaw,” though little information about his nature was given other than his generally suspicious behavior. 

The informants of Ka’tau tell me that Lanre Cerusil, whose death was made known to Aevos, was resurrected by an unknown Isfetian - the speculation is someone in Hallowcliffe or Gashadokuro, but it is not known -  and is now in his service as an Isfetian agent of undying. 

Furthermore, an Informant of Ka’tau reported on an incident where in Celia’nor a woman of unknown origin, though suspected of being an Isfetian, yelled obscenities at an innocent woman and tried to break into her home to harm her. Nothing was done to correct this, and the Isfetian stopped after numerous attempts of villiany. 

There have also been strange coincidences surrounding recent events that further confirm Informants of Ka’tau’s findings. Alexander, who has never denied the charges made against him by Iket, was “exonerated” of all wrong-doing by an investigation from the Canonist church, despite that investigation confirming his consorting with darkspawn. A few days after this “exoneration” is confirmed, a missive is sent for the deaths of people who may know the truth, and Alexander’s legitimacy is no longer the focus of discussion. The Haenseti fall into lockstep. I make no claim about Alexander’s fitness to remain King - but these circumstances seem rather suspicious in light of these facts.

In Haense, several known figures in the town including some with ties to the Queen’s court are directly connected with Hallowcliffe, a powerful stronghold of Inferic Isfetian power. One figure who is very close to the Haenseti Queen, who I will not name for now, is reportedly in a relationship with a demonic entity in Hallowcliffe. Figures close to this unnamed figure have gone a step further and have fully given their soul over to the Isfetian hells and now command its impure authorities. The dreaded Haus, a well-known voidalist and counsel to Haenseti royalty, has been spotted at Hallowcliffe, seemingly establishing an even more perverse connection between him and Isfetian powers - a concerning prospect for one so close to power in one of the largest descendant nations. 

I have more information that I will release as time persists, but I have drawn a few conclusions from the information provided. The Informants of Ka’tau have told me much - but what they have not divulged is just as important. More nations, other than the ones discussed here, are likely under the spell of Isfet - even if the leaders of those kingdoms do not know such. Gashadokuro’s influence is certainly outsized, as is the power of Hallowcliffe and other Isfetian circles of power. I am therefore calling to all good, pure-hearted descendants, leaders or peasants, who abhor chaos and love what is Good, to talk with your citizens and other pure souls about these issues. Do your best to ensure the influence of Darkspawn remain far from your borders. The priesthood of Hesthor, who is the Cow Mother of Purity in the heavens of Ka, willl provide blessed tools and counsel if you find yourself competing against dark forces that seek to silence you.

Darkspawn leverage agents that often do not possess supernatural taint on their Khnem (soul), and for that they go undetected by traditional means of testing. As the descendants of Aevos enter this dark time, all pure peoples must turn to alternative method of identifying the agents of Isfet and rooting them out from their lands. To those who work evil must know this truth: The Gods of Rah’tuma have loyalists in every kingdom, and will continue to expose your evil works in every corner of the world - until they are extinguished by the Ra’tuhmet’s furious light. 

Remain vigilant.

Em-Shemensu.

Pharaoh Atemu-Ta

Voice of Ka’tau

Pharaoh of Rah’tuma

OOC DISCLAIMER:

Spoiler

My character was told everything put in the missive ICly. Nothing was given OOCly. If metagame is claimed, it is likely my character was given metagamed information and it should be reviewed by proper staff to assess validity. I can point to dates of the appropriate RP and connect moderation with the sources who told my character this - I am simply acting as my character would with such knowledge, I have no intention of causing trouble oocly. If there is an issue, contact me at ChristianJ on Discord.

The missive was read upon with a nod, in agreeance. He copied the ones he found and spread them.

"We must purge the impure, and make it done! It is the way of the prophetess, and the way of the pure people. So TIRED am I, to see the pure made debased! So TIRED am I, to see the wicked unpunished as the work their vile ways! May we purge and clean, and ensure proper purity. For that is the mystery of the sacred waters!"

The Anax, twin-sun stamps his spear of remarkable purity. It burst with lightning as he gazed out over the mountain to who he KNOWS is impure.

A hooded figure wandered the streets of Valdev in the dark of night. His head kept on a swivel as he opened his coat and pulled out the rolled up missive where dozens of others were kept. Plastering it with some adhesive he began sticking them upon the walls of the city's homes, shops, the tavern, and the notice board for all to see. "A lone star in the night burns the brightest. We shall be hope." Rakhnar thought to himself, looking upon his hasty work, and he hurryingly was off to lands beyond Haense to do much the same elsewhere. 

Edited by GrenadierGaming

"Mhh, lotz ob conzpiraciez deez dayz" -"mi hopez da urukim will nub follow diz path too" as he reads the missive with a concerned face. "may Scorthuz purge deez buurzness onze agh for all"

Monk Matsuda Sakuraba read the missive, dismayed. Across Aevos, it was now commented on - the failures to contain the Darkspawn threat. He began to pack his bags... He was headed to Haense.

"Speculation, speculation, speculation! All this is, is an excuse to rile up zealots and fanatics to bring torches 'n' pitchforks to our front doors. Pricks. It's all belief based. Believe, believe, believe, and your soul shall be saved. Poppycock." Mumbled a Wizard.

“Nuh-uh!” a foul smelling chef known as Broth states as he reads over the missive, getting grease all over the page. He takes a moment to think “Do we?!”

He turns to his brother in arms @_NotChris and shows the missive, practically forcing it on his face.

Eren pledged his sword to the cause of the Pharaoh should he be needed in the defense of the Rah'mun. Surely the darkfriends will come after him for this..