Looking for demon rp

Leoni

I need to learn how to become a demon / blessed (or cursed) child. Pls lmk if you know anything that can help

Playing a cursed child is just a App you can make , meanwhile to become a demon you have to get a teacher and then make a MA for any sort of magic 

And CA if its a creature you want to Play

Eather way all other then the ''blessed'' child you need a teacher

1 minute ago, Jaslaw said:

Playing a cursed child is just a App you can make , meanwhile to become a demon you have to get a teacher and then make a MA for any sort of magic 

And CA if its a creature you want to Play

Eather way all other then the ''blessed'' child you need a teacher

nah for blessed child u need a Naztherak to create it in the first place

21 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

nah for blessed child u need a Naztherak to create it in the first place

Well its posible but I dunno really eather way best to check with the above

And Heres the demon magic link

Eather way those are the two things I know of conected to the demona but might be more

[Honestly best to just check oneself + I think necromancy is from Ibless but that's Technically undead and not demons so ;shrug;]

Edited by Jaslaw

imo cursed children should be open

16 minutes ago, SimplySeo said:

imo cursed children should be open

no, god no.

hello I can help

ur welcome to pm me on discord at unwllllngly and we can discuss

-For ease of tracking, a devil must be validated by a feat application which lists the source of their curse (cursed parents, naztherak or ST event characters under ‘teacher’) as well as their underlying race.

No idea if the ''cursed parents'' apply to two cursed children or one having a kid. But otherwise, Its either by a st creature or one playing around with Naztherak magic

31 minutes ago, PrinceJose270 said:

-For ease of tracking, a devil must be validated by a feat application which lists the source of their curse (cursed parents, naztherak or ST event characters under ‘teacher’) as well as their underlying race.

No idea if the ''cursed parents'' apply to two cursed children or one having a kid. But otherwise, Its either by a st creature or one playing around with Naztherak magic

How does one go about finding the application for this specifically?

9 minutes ago, Leoni said:

How does one go about finding the application for this specifically?

Feel free to reach out to me on discord @ mayrndz and id be more than happy to explain.

2 hours ago, PrinceJose270 said:

Cursed parents refers to the people cursed to have a cursed child. Under the current lore, two cursed children do not create more cursed children.

@rukiohello looking for holy rp, please make my orc a paladin so i can rply smite all these lizard people rpers

2 hours ago, Narthok said:

@rukiohello looking for holy rp, please make my orc a paladin so i can rply smite all these lizard people rpers

Paladins are all evil and bad faith and should be blacklisted according to a ST manager so I'm going void, you should join me dude

1 hour ago, rukio said:

Paladins are all evil and bad faith and should be blacklisted according to a ST manager so I'm going void, you should join me dude

every magic is hugboxxed by slice of life erpers.

@ScreamingDingotell @squakhawk to stop coaling and give me kill the badguys magic so i can larp as a dragon age origins grey warden