RAGUEL | Vengeance and Justice

A terribly small girl plagued often with visions receives another one. No tears came this time, hiccups being the only sound she'd made. The vision of the Aengul brought her some small amount of peace.

Father Nerium awoke with the manic laughter of exuberant glee, tears flowing from his eyes like two rivers set free. "Raguel! Ha-ha-ha-ha! Raguel!He stayed up all night, fitfully replaying the events in his mind, smiling to himself for hours. He couldn't sit still, so he walked in circuits through the gardens beneath the moonlight.

Az'rekash, the Voidal-Lich, was born from the strongest mage in the world. Great energies of the Void were wrought across his opponent, its form incinerated and bitten even by the spell of the Lich's own invention, a reddish-plasma scorching the Angel's form. Intention and mana became manipulation, and true mastery of the Void was displayed, victory assured against any opponent he knew of. The Lich cackled.

. . .

Why am I still plagued by the ire of deity, even slain? Why can I not be allowed to simply revel in my power? This the pontiff-slayer Az'rekash mused, screaming in wordless fury as the carbarum blade of Raguel sheared off his head, shunting his soul far-away.

Idris wakes up, he blinks a few times "this is getting out of hand, now im seeing that thing in my dreams?" he says to himself as he gets ready to go about his day "first he is fighting something in a fish tank, now he is in my damn dreams" he hangs his sword on his belt and sets out to find his father for answers

Canonius sits upon the side of the White city, he gazes heavensward at the canvas of bright stars in the night sky. 'Truly, the lord had at last answered the prayers of the faithful', he thought to himself

"The Hells blaspheme, the Heavens punish. Ever has it been the way." Serwa hummed a pious hymn.

((Does only cannonist receive this or can Iman Rashidun followers as well?

2 hours ago, ibraheemc2000 said:

((Does only cannonist receive this or can Iman Rashidun followers as well?

((You can if you want to)).

Tucked soundly into her goose feather bed, the young Ruthern heiress slept soundly, the soft pattering of snowfall trickling against her windows on the snowy mountain of Vidaus. At peace for hours, the sudden disturbance within her youthful dreams would stir the child, Tatiyana vas Ruthern beginning to toss and turn beneath her comforter. The vision came quick, flashing through the girls subconscious and jerking her from her slumber, a chilling feeling climbing up her spine as she sat up in bed, gasping for air. The strange feeling of true fear clung on to the child’s heart. Tatiyana would not fall back to sleep that night. 

The pious, young Adelina Claire van Leuven would jolt out of her sleep, her heart racing as she gasped for air. For a moment, she sat up in her bed and looked around the room. Her body relaxed as she realized it was just a dream. Adelina gasped and jumped out of bed, running to her mother to tell her of the dream, "Mamaj! Ea think ea had a dream of an Aengul!"

Rakhnar jerked awake in the night as the dream ended. He gazed around his empty room in Valdev. "How?" He'd wonder aloud, wiping a cold sweat from his brow. He'd long ago given up his faith in Canon, not that he'd ever had the right to believe in the man-god in the first place. But now one of the angels inflicts his mind with visions? "I must return ta' Rah'tuma, and consult The Ka'tau." He nodded, and in the dead of night he gathered his things and rode to the Realm of the True Gods. At least Raguel had killed a Lich, an action even the 'heretical' Ka'tau could smile upon.