A time to rest.

AnimeWolf0080

I’ll forge on for you my dear!

o7- I’ll be around ur streams tho!

1 minute ago, TeawithFrisket said:

o7- I’ll be around ur streams tho!

🥺👉👈 still gotta get stuff set up for that xD

IRL first! Make sure you always stay hydrated and get enough sleep! Take as much time as you need! 💜

Edited by TheDrHedgehog

see you

I really hope to see you soon bestie! <3 You are and always will be the most wholesome person here, your characters are always fun to rp with. Let's continue to hang out and vc on discord though!

Thank you so much for being patient and not yelling at me when I bothered you with questions about alchemy. Best teacher <3 Take care of yourself!! IRL and Health comes first!!! 

Bye ole friend

You're an amazing person and I'm glad you're feeling better lately now! be sure to always prioritize yourself and hydrate as much as you tell us!

Stay safe habibi, healthy, happy, and know you’re valued <3 i hope your health issues resolve soon!

I know I can say this in person as we live in the same house, though that is whatever. Thank you for all the help you have provided to the LoTC community as a whole over the past five and a half years.

From Amber, Blake, Ashley, Kin, Viktora, Laurelie, and Derek it was a joy to role play with you.. Even that one child you played that I made cry.. I think I speak for all LoTCers that you telling them to hydrate and rest easy made and makes everyone's day just a little brighter.