DARE TO DREAM - AEVOSIAN UNIFICATION

Spoiler

Braevosian

Kristoff var Ruthern took a long puff from his pipe as he read, “well someone had to say it!” 

Spoiler

OREN IS BACK OREN IS BACK OREN IS BACK OREN IS BACK

The Reinmarien Landser, Hildibrand Brawn, looked at the article before taking a LONG sip of his coffee before casting the papers into the fire of his furnace.

”Ich d’ not know why ‘he young folk wan’ t’ bring back the failin’ idea o’ Oren or create ‘his ‘Aevosian Union’ thin’ un’ ‘ave royals givin’ up der autonomy un’ in’viduality.” He spoke to himself 

“We Reinmarien worked too hard on gettin’ our independence jus’ t’ read ‘bout someone spoutin’ this Oren sympathizer propaganda.” He added, sighing the old Highlander leaned back in his chair “Reinmar ‘s not even in ‘he Grand Covenant.. unless mein memory’s failin’ me now.”

The liberal scholar Marc Galbraith delivered the following remarks upon reading the missive issued by the Imperial Society of Exalted Horen:

"To me and many others, it is undeniable that the scattering of humanity that followed the dissolution of the Eight Empire has divided the sons of Horen and caused their petty tribal rivalries to appear, causing unnecessary bloodshed since the formation of the Harvest Confederacy.

From all the projects that my colleague Tiber of New Paradisus has described, in order to achieve a more perfect union among the realms of men, I personally can only see viable two of them:

1) A Federation or Union (a Federal State), which may be called the "United States of Orenia" or alternatively the  "Imperial Union" or simply the "Union", or any other preferred name without necessarily having to contain the terms "Oren" or "Orenian" in the same, led by a republican elected head of state who may rule over humanity as the guardian of the vacant Throne of Man, bearing the title of "President" or "Lord Protector of the Holy Orenian Empire" (or another rank of equivalent importance) and "Acting Defender of the Faith", with a Federal Congress holding the ultimate authority of the Federation or Union.

The President of the Imperial Union (or whatever other name the Federation or Union ends up being called) should be regularly elected by popular vote in free and fair presidential elections, and should be able to appoint the members of his Cabinet, who would serve as the officials of the Federal government, in accordance with the federal Constitution and the federal laws of the land.

2) The Holy Orenian Empire, the Ninth Empire, with an Emperor chosen by all the Canonist princes and the blessing of the High Pontiff to rule over humanity as the Holy Orenian Emperor and Defender of the Faith, and a new Imperial Capital and Crownlands with a central military and government, with an elected Imperial Diet, Senate or Congress holding the ultimate authority of the Empire.

In both of these options, the Imperial, federal or central government must abide by the decisions adopted by the elected members of the Imperial or Federal Diet, Senate or Congress, and sanctioned with the assent granted by the President, Lord Protector or Holy Orenian Emperor.

In any of these options, a Federal or Imperial Constitution should be enacted by a Continental Congress formed of elected representatives from all the human States (nations), in which it would be established that each State would be able to keep their own state laws and state institutions, while coexisting with imperial or federal laws and institutions.

At the same time, the Constitution should establish the RIGHTS OF MAN of the Nenzing Proclamation as constitutional rights of the Union or Empire.

The Constitution should establish what policies or matters can solely be decided by the Union, Federation, or Empire, and what others can solely be decided by the States.

The laws of the Empire or the Union must solely be decided by the representatives of the people that comprise it, as officials elected in free and regular elections held in their provincial or state circumscriptions, and, may the President, Lord Protector or Holy Orenian Emperor grant their imperial or federal assent to an Act of the Diet or the Congress, the Imperial or Federal government should be obliged to enforce it.

In addition, the new Federation, Union or Holy Orenian Empire, must abide by the dogmas and principles of the Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Orenian Emperor is the temporal complement of the High Pontiff, with the Emperor ruling supreme over the mortal plane and the Pontiff ruling supreme over the spiritual plane.

And last, but not the least, I would like to highlight the fact that, in my humble opinion, the restoration of the Holy Orenian Empire must be the Holy Mother Church's goal, for the Holy Scrolls of the Canon contain several verses about the importance of human unity that I wish to remember:

Thus mankind was united in virtue, in the highlands and the heartlands, and in the farthest homes of the sons of Horen.

And Godfrey pronounced the word of God into the hearts of men, proclaiming unto them “We are born from the ashes of the old kingdom of Oren. We are the heirs to Horen and have continued him by this empire.”

And Godfrey set aside the Throne of Man for a holy purpose, consecrating it to GOD. Thus it was sworn that no Son of Malin, of Urguan, of Krug, or any magi shall hold it. 

- Gospel 6:33-36

Furthermore, we find many other references about this topic in the Canon and, specifically, in the Book of Sealing, when the Exalted Godfrey, in a direct dialogue with GOD, prophesied the arrival of Exalted Sigismund, who later on would form the Second Empire:

You will know him, for with peace he gathers the sons of Horen, where the sword has divided them.

- Gospel 7:53

Sincerely,

Marc Galbraith

Imperial Historian"

If your wishes are thus to thrust onto us the devices of an Empire, then you must abandon the name of Oren. When the day comes that humanity is united may it not reignite the claimants of old, instead, may it stand a new legacy. I will speak not at length on this subject as any scholar should understand my meaning. Should this be the Empire of Oren or Pax Orenia, then it will fall as soon as it attracts the flies once guided to such a name.

Those of you who hold onto the name Oren as if your life depends on it, know this, you will be the reason for the tapestry of man's continued divide.

Lamented Erik Edvard Colborn as he felt as though he was seeing a reoccuring headache appear once again.

4 hours ago, JuliusAakerlund said:

If your wishes are thus to thrust onto us the devices of an Empire, then you must abandon the name of Oren. When the day comes that humanity is united may it not reignite the claimants of old, instead, may it stand a new legacy. I will speak not at length on this subject as any scholar should understand my meaning. Should this be the Empire of Oren or Pax Orenia, then it will fall as soon as it attracts the flies once guided to such a name.

Those of you who hold onto the name Oren as if your life depends on it, know this, you will be the reason for the tapestry of man's continued divide.

Lamented Erik Edvard Colborn as he felt as though he was seeing a reoccuring headache appear once again.

“True scholars would know that any human empire would be known as Oren by historians. Be it the Empire of Man, or the decadent state of Imperial Oren, any true unification of Humanity will be known as Oren. It is not the name that matters, but the character of its people.”

said Garen

arubuqj-i5FAo29cPGMpTuivTsTYhqcTOzCby5KF6yRgF1wGR9tapWKVexIsHn2QA-EJUn0l0VfbXMl-TTMHSSrSGzouRY2cWsLaKFZZgREwsnCYni9ZrORbY7papKyrVsEIr62BZTlv4pp3HKbgnqY

To Whom it May Concern,

No. Absolutely not.

Signed,

PH667pTo4hezAWhbPzKRfl915014K8LK6ECg2QPv_oExeZwtyLA4xSbqk0Fqo9GKhjua7Ih48OzoWF9BAP60RUmbuQrdWKXw3il5g68i7fYMlKKlVVkR4F9j-9pgtPIwG8_A-ckrgI1yAp2mnZOo2ms

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Tar-Caraneth Aryantë of the House Arthalionath, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of the Númenedain, Princess of Númenost and Minas Amath, Protector of the Adunians, Master of the Sharadûn, Templar of the Archangel Michael, Knight of the Realm

“I declare myself to be in the running for the role of OVERLORD - Overlady? - with King Cyris as my consort.” Renilde stated with a chuckle, forwarding the missive to her halfling counterpart. 

"No," remarked the leader of Vlachia.

“No” said ember in common as she read this insane missive

A Montalt remarks,

“I must admit, the Alstion game is cunning: scheme with heathens to divide humanity, and then half a century later, claim it for themselves.”

"No Empire until Owyn returns," a Farfolk Military Governor dreams of the end of the hakujin patriarchy and a true new golden age, not these flashes in the wok, as he interpreted them.