[Player Event] A plague that infests our lands

A plague that infests our lands

Issued at Year 171 of the Second Age

Tj-kTU-pYWaJKeJJmzu_wM_-JnBVRPx8DpL3rlYLeCG4UanWv-mtraCju8F4MuhJzoWCVKbb6v1jb8wBkBCxXGwL67vATXK1eyUFvkTf6DJYYR9BgXgaLZO93lCpBAxnMZUzh9uJfSWv4GNlvnYOu-c

QQJ74dWbPWqTFni_laSO_zHKs1MzPLhkrTfjqImYSGvFmiAA40j0hjcVdscPhSuPKQN4NL-AZ_QIo3PHSRAlDx5oH4R7s349-NsjWYc7-i7ZQhXxnCu381zBtUkW5Z1cX-E-2RJgqfqym1NHh_ZQ7aY

A call to all Lurinite forces and vassals to cleanse our lands from the plague.

QQJ74dWbPWqTFni_laSO_zHKs1MzPLhkrTfjqImYSGvFmiAA40j0hjcVdscPhSuPKQN4NL-AZ_QIo3PHSRAlDx5oH4R7s349-NsjWYc7-i7ZQhXxnCu381zBtUkW5Z1cX-E-2RJgqfqym1NHh_ZQ7aY

I have been apprised of reports detailing the presence of anomalous entities traversing our territories under the shroud of nightfall. These diminutive, heavily-armored figures are observed to originate from proximate environs adjacent to the west of the Barony of Aevum. Notably, these smaller humanoid entities have been implicated in the pilfering of resources from Lurinite domains and the ruthless slaughter of our livestock, leaving behind what appears to be dwarven runes. 

XTgbotDFhfnqvgTDFEeFuy3YLCjMXQok3oLBfNEFXZz4x-LJ2V-ytwh1HSsiYVdozoNn7dPAsTvBfaTO4B23ysiyPjb8CVYvCPZuG08iDLpoKxiI9EFbXf7E85uLBVGjVBZTbwBRguOpCXp4kwQX78Y

[!] A depiction of one of the creatures following the instructions of one of our few witnesses

As of present, none have been apprehended. Consequently, I issue a resounding call to all constituents of our realm: mobilize your resources and undertake concerted efforts to locate and neutralize these perpetrators, thereby putting an end to their reign of terror.

I make a personal call to the following groups:

ETERNAL WE STAND, LONG LIVE THE LUBBA!

OOC: This is a player event run by and for Lurin, the first approach to the creatures will be done Saturday, March 9th at 3:30 PM EST.

Edvard Kervallen

Hand of the Lubba and Prime Minister of Lurin. Baron of Aevum

Xhe3Oh2yYer64okjSr9YY7UPvHiYH61fuIWXRnURyVye5srRagixh3MNgxKBJGjHraAuWM1Fwr5P97RWVNWW5A1Dp_UmkMguDryBZ_lbibDgkP2WwFft5LpRoE5QW0jtSx2BmlwPa21_67EI2dnwUy8

PFABsAcU2Ksmcx14nz65DInFv4c3XiuseeiQDa7gyKDYneaY7ZDg-F5VNHj88crb_iVTne-VBfu6UNRE5fVKMOzoTSgJ-HY8mU-viSk2nG2Vl3QN4ZUaHqSVTa6m24Kh11x41-K2ToD1CVT3ZETpXc0

"...This better not be Spuds again." Narithen murmurs as he looks over the missive.

“Ah yay another problem.” Lumia read over the missive brought to her by a servant. She’d hand it back and turn over to go back to sleep.

One lurking Necrolyte within Lurin takes offense that her vassal hadn't been listed - and more so that she hadn't been the one to make the plague!