Druidic Greensight - Texture Pack [Rough]

Amayonnaise

Heyo!
My character recently learnt Greensight IRP, which prompted an OOC discussion about an older Greensight Texture Pack created by @Dry Crackers! I checked it out, and decided to make an updated version for 1.18.2! Feel free to immerse yourself!

Druidic Greensight Texture Pack

* Please note - All this texture pack does is remove textures from any blocks that aren't 'living'. Anything else is turned completely black, unable to be recognised. The skybox remains normal, but if anyone knows how to remove those textures I'd love to do that as well!

Dg9ZN8kJVJaPqeuGVO_kX26la9P73fYyM1WQWzLNhgqv5SBXhfphSeVAP69PNLYQr5Jmm0CCVMAFwj8SMNcIimPLAE0HS3yk4wGb-2vOgAH-NjU8VPdxyKZ4bphwez2po9G7jlAD-jSXZF3-CfHF_ac

^ Example ^

It is absolutely very janky, but I figured I'd share in case anyone wanted to use it,

or use it as inspiration for a proper Greensight texture pack!

- Stripped Wood cannot be seen. It is commonly used in houses / buildings, and realistically lacks life force

- Normal Wood can be seen, however it is not always used for trees. It is up to you to RP whether you can sense it or not depending on what the wood has been used for build-wise

- Signs have been left for OOC purposes (ST Signs etc.)
- All inventory icons remain normal, and items held in your hand are also normal

Let me know if I've missed anything, or if you think something should be added/removed!

Credit to @Dry Crackersfor the original idea + texture pack!

Just now, Islamadon said:

pls make everything else gmod missing textures

Steam Community :: Guide :: How To Fix Missing Textures

I honestly did consider it.. But it's essentially blind people, who wouldn't see that kinda stuff :<
Maybe I can make an april's fools version in the future

d431985d6901278858feea166529ad95.png

17 hours ago, Amayonnaise said:

Heyo!
My character recently learnt Greensight IRP, which prompted an OOC discussion about an older Greensight Texture Pack created by @Dry Crackers! I checked it out, and decided to make an updated version for 1.18.2! Feel free to immerse yourself!

Druidic Greensight Texture Pack

* Please note - All this texture pack does is remove textures from any blocks that aren't 'living'. Anything else is turned completely black, unable to be recognised. The skybox remains normal, but if anyone knows how to remove those textures I'd love to do that as well!

Dg9ZN8kJVJaPqeuGVO_kX26la9P73fYyM1WQWzLNhgqv5SBXhfphSeVAP69PNLYQr5Jmm0CCVMAFwj8SMNcIimPLAE0HS3yk4wGb-2vOgAH-NjU8VPdxyKZ4bphwez2po9G7jlAD-jSXZF3-CfHF_ac

^ Example ^

It is absolutely very janky, but I figured I'd share in case anyone wanted to use it,

or use it as inspiration for a proper Greensight texture pack!

- Stripped Wood cannot be seen. It is commonly used in houses / buildings, and realistically lacks life force

- Normal Wood can be seen, however it is not always used for trees. It is up to you to RP whether you can sense it or not depending on what the wood has been used for build-wise

- Signs have been left for OOC purposes (ST Signs etc.)
- All inventory icons remain normal, and items held in your hand are also normal

Let me know if I've missed anything, or if you think something should be added/removed!

Credit to @Dry Crackersfor the original idea + texture pack!

Do the mods not let you do xray? It would be extra interesting if invisible. 

Obviously this is good, though.

2 hours ago, Aesopian said:

Do the mods not let you do xray? It would be extra interesting if invisible. 

Obviously this is good, though.

As I understand it greensight doesn’t let you see through non-living objects, so “nature X-ray” wouldn’t really reflect the ability correctly.  

3 hours ago, Dry Crackers said:

As I understand it greensight doesn’t let you see through non-living objects, so “nature X-ray” wouldn’t really reflect the ability correctly.  

@AesopianYeah this is correct. Greensight is quite literally the vision of the blind, only they can see energy where living life force exists

6 hours ago, Amayonnaise said:

@AesopianYeah this is correct. Greensight is quite literally the vision of the blind, only they can see energy where living life force exists

Rough, they should let you xray…