THE TWIN CORONATION

Gandhi

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, LEON, Prince in Reinmar and of Minitz, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Hussen and Boriënwald, Lord of Durres, Chieftain of the Reinmaren, Warden of the Franklands and Ferdenwald, smiled bigly upon reading the missive he helped write!

Nikolaus von Kanunsberg rejoiced after peering at the missive! "Finally, our princes will be crowned! Glory be to Reinmar!"

"..I suppose it'll be worth the long journey westwards,"

John of Aaun reasoned upon being briefed of the impending Reinmaren coronation.

"Coronation ceremonies are sacred, afterall."

3 minutes ago, Ramon said:

"..I suppose it'll be worth the long journey westwards,"

At her father's flank Calliope Analiese nodded intently at his words, secretly - and not so secretly per the letters she'd exchanged with her companions - the princess had longed for travel soon. 

"Oh, Vati is being coronated? But I don't have any clothes for such an occassion..." Erwin looked around his shared room with his brother @Liokv "WE FORGOT TO BUY CLOTHES REINREIN! ! ! WE FORGOT TO BUY CLOTHES! ! ! ! !" It seemed during renovating their room the small budget was only used on furniture...

27 minutes ago, Timer said:

Nikolaus von Kanunsberg rejoiced after peering at the missive! "Finally, our princes will be crowned! Glory be to Reinmar!"

Josefina Barclay cheered alongside her cousin.

Adalfriede of Hexenwald, dressed in her linens, stared at herself in the full-length looking glass. He who rests, rusts, she murmured to herself as she combed her fingers through her dark hair.

Helena recalled when she had first met Alfred, the slightly awkward chubby cousin of her husband, and how much he had grown since that first meeting.

Tears did stream down her face; her son was finally the Prince of Minitz, and now officially. While she could not possibly be more proud of her offspring, there was no time to waste, and as such she hurried to prepare a dress fit for the occasion

Charles Alstion smiled as the invitation reached the Hand of Horen "I better start packing! Any excuse to visit my cousins in Reinmar is good!" The Lord of Alba said to himself before folding the paper in half and preparing his belongings

8 hours ago, JuliusAakerlund said:

"Oh, Vati is being coronated? But I don't have any clothes for such an occassion..." Erwin looked around his shared room with his brother @Liokv "WE FORGOT TO BUY CLOTHES REINREIN! ! ! WE FORGOT TO BUY CLOTHES! ! ! ! !" It seemed during renovating their room the small budget was only used on furniture...

"..We need special clothing for that..?" Reinhardt replies after a brief moment of silence, with clear confusion crossing his face. "I spent all my allowance.." He mutters, then continuing to shelf his newly-purchased bottles of imported Aaunic ale, a bit less excitedly.

Edited by Liokv

Johanna held the parchment, a grin forming over her face beaming in pride. To be apart of all this, especially the humble beginnings she had seen when she first joined. To be Reinmaren now. 

"I suppose mein husband will need to be informed. I wonder if Stefano can make it and we may attend together." She chuckled gently, setting the piece of paper down on her nightstand. 

Frederica Barclay laid out her clothing for the day, wincing slightly at the racket coming from Erwin and Reinhardt's room next door. With a sigh, she resolved to ask her grandmother if they had any spare clothing. @Allien@Liokv@JuliusAakerlund

Josefina Barclay lay deep within the Heather Palace, a hand pressed to her mouth as she stifled coughing fits. She cradled an all too worn wooden chest close, the announcement of the coronation already tucked safely inside. She would not attend, her legs much too weak for such a long ceremony, but she smiled with both melancholy and pride in the privacy of her rooms.

Gottfried tuned up his arm, and had his tailors freshen up his drip.