❀ The New Sovereign of Pinemark ❀

Spoiler

IMG_5729.png?ex=66097bd9&is=65f706d9&hm=

liLKkTXu9H3O_YZL_bcUXvau4YoDo_BvhLQ4u8Uf

ransite-medieval-personal-use-regular.png?ex=660cc3df&is=65fa4edf&hm=b3b4eedf33c9c2a8d349622ad3d6c31e9ade8c5d4da9df69b6c8f373c0367d62&

HousePinemaw.png?ex=660cc2c5&is=65fa4dc5

Written on the

13th of the Deep Cold

1968 FA

liLKkTXu9H3O_YZL_bcUXvau4YoDo_BvhLQ4u8Uf

ransite-medieval-personal-use-regular.png?ex=660cc6c9&is=65fa51c9&hm=c8bfb374822bdf08ec19efb6b72f3d71373397b48a36bbf610836bd784d67763&

The current Sovereign of the Barony of Pinemark is to abdicate their control over the Barony, the control of the Barony shall be inherited and transferred to "Katja Stroheim Hope" when they reach of age in the beginning of 1969 FA. They shall serve as the second Sovereign of the Barony of Pinemark, and hold the title of Baroness when they are of age. All rights and agreements from the First Contract of Pinemark shall apply and will remain in effect. Long Live the Sylvan Duchy.

Signed,

jG3KMtgnR10pIDujtvyMGX6S2Ulm6JD7NiYx4aH4

Katja sits in anticipation to what her parents might think when or if they hear of her new title, though a small part wonders if they may even care at all.

An old, rotting Knight dreams of razing Pinemaw to the ground - just as it had been before, she . . . thinks. Her memory wasn't the best. "Schtewpid ... pumpkin-person . . . rah," Viktoriya bumbled.

8 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

An old, rotting Knight dreams of razing Pinemaw to the ground - just as it had been before, she . . . thinks. Her memory wasn't the best. "Schtewpid ... pumpkin-person . . . rah," Viktoriya bumbled.

Spoiler

Go back to bed grandma

"Aren't t'ey like ten years old?" Meira questioned to herself, then walks away shrugging it off saying "Oh well, not my issue."

Upon sight of this missive, the Baron of Wesenburg's face scrunches, almost as if there was a pain within him. He began muttering to himself. "This is no place for a young fawn. Has the Stag truly lost its way? No, no I won't believe it." Almost instantly, he begins writing something down on parchment at the desk within his study.

Peter Stroheim skimmed through the missive, though his eyes focused upon the name 'Stroheim'.

The man grit his teeth.

"I ask for my daughter back and instead they make her nobility in their lands?!" Stanton Stroheim tore into the missive with his teeth, chewing up the paper before spitting it out onto the ground "Bah! stealing my daughter because they lack heirs of their own, pathetic."

Chi Kagura Hope Stroheim frowned at reading the missive. This is not what she hoped for. Now, knowing that her daughter won't come back. The woman shed some tears while watching over her youngest child.