THE VERY IMPORTANT DECREE of 173 SA

Eyrah loves Numendil and Eyrah loves their Queen! 

[!]Eldacar squinted at the notice before his face welled up with joy. "I knew my dog was special!"

dbzmm3b-78ba7e19-c90d-4f29-86dd-26e0a50c1aad.png?ex=6613c1a7&is=66014ca7&hm=69a195162089609e5de3a2de0cc9fe32cfe8cf836b3fedf4b21b5a881c4c3dc6&

"And they shall live happily ever after."

~HIS HIGHNESS, Prince Arathor Caranethion of the House Arthalionath, Ranger of the Kingswood,Templar of the Archangel Malchediael, Knight of the Realm.

Aerin would squint at the newly released missive, scratching his head. "So...Time ta make corgi armor I suppose..." Knowing full well his brother and nieces would come running to outfit their Cardigan Numenedain Corgi.

MaLIk thE fReAK SEES thE NaME of JeNny and GETS VERY MAD! HE shReDS the nOtICe.

Saa_Lt-CW9CsCEfWzTTCeFfpQAJl6M05gd47jUstFzM1iBpACZQ7lvhfo1_jLB1ERDL2r22mcQG5sWvcmAZGHPY0nxF0Ah4oqDOZJmCWaEiWNKIGuHmvHWBVlvX4mxVafJeHKdvQOe24BEnZXtQwTh8

Iolas, who loves stories and dreams of being a hero, decides that he's going to make more trips to Numendil! 

A young Adunian girl smiles as she reads the decree, going to make sure she puts a little extra ham in her favorite Corgi's food dish after she cleans out the offering bowl from the night before.

Patches of Babblebrook, the king of the Musin read this decree that was handed over to him during his afternoon cup of tea, a smile forming on his face.

”A protected species eh? Maybe I should pay Númendil a visit someday…”

The little mouse king folded the decree over and finished his cup of honeyed tea with a content sigh.

“And I was just talking about being seen as a fairy-tale creature two months back. Seems I have to pay a whimsical visit to the charity hand land again.” Spoke out Spuds as he took up his rustic weapon of miniature destruction and called his large dog that he mounted and rode off toward the land of hero’s and happily ever afters