RE: Veletz v. Coalition

Greehn

@M1919@Noobliusmay thy knife chip and shatter

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a7qhw4kxvvnkp7g4qk

Greehn, hold my packet priority, I'm about to go Beast Mode.

aw geez rick

RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

lectors

3AlIOsF.png

The truth is that this code was added to the server after I forgot to prescribe @Llir his regular antipsychotic, causing his alternate personality ‘Kowaman’ to take over and intentionally try to destroy Veletz.

Sorry.

1 hour ago, Smmer said:

This is cringe and pathetic. The coalition was spoon fed support like a baby bird, don’t try to pass off legitimate concerns as some sort of low tier shitpost for april fools. There’s videos showing the coalition cannons loading and charging faster than the Veletz side, you can’t argue that evidence doesn’t exist and you can’t do anything to fix it either. You allowed for this to happen, you allowed for a war to take place where the nations were handheld and allowed to log off during capture rp god forbid they tower dive with boats while our members got banned. Do better, there’s enough downtime inbetween the server when it comes to wars that you can actually make improvements. 

War on lotc sucks, stop being cringe.

lol

nvm didn't realize it was real

Inshallah, they will use immoral means and then mock you.

Do not fall for psyop brothers, we know the truth.