A FINAL JUDGEMENT

Gandhi

"Forwards Kameraden! For GOTT und Reinmar! Heja!"
bellowed Duke Gottfried the Cannonside, it was time to go to war once more and this time, his water bucket was ready.

Mika Anarion squints at the declaration of war "And so they will march thousands of still innocent men through the frozen tundra to die for mountainous frozen wastes" and with such he goes on with his day, making a quick buck from his military supply stalls

Dáinn receives the news with.. Confusion.. There was a lot of random fluff in the declaration, but he'd yet to see an actual reason for this war..

He sighed, and sent a bird to the Sovereign, an assurance that the siege of the West Fort was still on - for Kaethul had charged him to cared for only one thing: The destruction of the Harrower, and Ravenswood would help.

A Waldenian Ultranationalist descends from the heavens upon a white horse - Waldemar, friend of the reincarnated Theodoric, Bannerman of the Reinmaren, waves his sword around as he was roused from his ethereal form to wage war upon the outlandish infidels.

Juliya Elena would sign the Lorraine as war was coming! 

"Oh St. Julia, look after us!" 

Aleran Cerusil busied himself within his forge, crafting various weapons and sets of armor for his people.

A Cerusil in his richly decorated room prepares his armors for his own kind as any War was sacred to both his House and people. He quietly uttered a prayer in old Celian as he signs the Celestial Sigil over his heart. "May the Star guide us to the path of victory against these sinful people." Yet he wasn't finish, a missive was soon written to all member of the Draga'ar Company to armed up

Another Cerusil sits in the lounge. Watching an old man pace back and forth. He sets his book to the side, and reaches out to a scabbered on the table. The elf might as well get some training in. Time to head down to the Barracks. 

The joy of the last cup of tea before the chaos of war is something few truly knew. 

Deep in the northern wasteland around Ravenswood a chorus of woman can be heard. Violence has awoken them. The frozen forger bangs her hammer on the anvil as the marching mortals make their way to a war. 

Spoiler

"GREEN AND BLUE I DRESS, EAGLE ON MY CHEST, GOOD TO BE A REINMAREN! GOT MY HEAD UP HIGH, FOR MY FLAG I'LL DIE, I'M PROUD TO BE A REINMAREN!"  Mattia screams at the top of his lungs with the rest of the Hosts

"Oh, what a time to be Reinmaren!" Beamed Gertrude as she'd haphazardly sharpen her blade for the war to come! 

"One last battle." said the retired Dame Helena, who knew it would not be the last

Hits her first to her heart, standing tall in her armor.

If my Prince calls for war I will be there. No questions asked, a good solider follows orders.

AY CELIA'NOR!

Wilhelm von Berkhoven looked over the the paper before rolling it up carefully and placing it in his armor to be removed only once the war ended. "The Banners of Reinmar shall fly once more over the field of battle." Wilhelm mumbled to himself as he placed on his Feldmarchall's sash preparing for the battle to come.

IMG-9593.jpg

𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅮

Spoiler

Lanternlight bathed the steely surface of the automaton, each flicker of the lantern's flame tracing a glow from over its feet to its head. A machination of Reinmaren design, fashioned by Klaus, stood obedient with its bronze helmet with silver-chased face masque forged with a facial expression of forlorn. Its beaded eyes of blue tourmaline stared with a coldness impressing upon one who looked upon it that the machine had been forged for war.

Spoiler

giphy.gif