THE COVENANT OF MAN

Lord Mayor Pym Volkov, unlike the rest - actually skims the missive. "Well, it's niet like ve 'Oren' ea have heard I - but it shares some similarities. Let's hope Haense donniet strong arm everyone into doing what they want..." Just in case however - Pym puts up a few nooses at his home, ready to hang anyone going too imperialistic.

A proud halfling King began writing to his legal team.

Kierd Mossborn, was glad he was freshly deceased so as not to live in a word such as this.

Kristoff var Ruthern smiled as it was finally signed, “Your Majesty, we’ve done something incredible today.”

Edited by Imperium

"Unity through faith as was always part of the divine design slowly but surely restored,"

Spoke John of Aaun upon his return home. Content with the developments that had occurred. 

"It is about time. May Almighty GOD keep us on this divinely ordained path and our father Horen pray for us."

"The defense of Humanity is what this is. No longer will we fall to the schemes of the powers outside of Canonism." Stated Bishop Belisarios, excited to see that humanity is brought closer together.

A dainted hand wrest the sweat perched unto the young woman's brow, as she left her writing implement steeped in ink upon the amendments completion to the work she had laboured until dawn to pen - finally allowing herself a moment's respite to read through the day's issued missive.

Her lips wrest agape, in abject shock as her eyes graced the page, her hat promptly rushed unto her self, alongside her effects, as she sprinted out of her home, towards the Reinhold estate, abject determination becoming her countenance, amidst the vestiges of shock & concern.

"Just as the Creator intended. My adopted cousins shall not be bent so flimsily by lesser beings."

Tiber remarked triumphantly at last to his compatriots.

"PADRE" - "You can't be in the cold like this, come come, let me get you some cocoa. Oh... what- What is this?" the Hyspian flushed pink and grasped the missive from his hands, "What?"

Jorvin Starbreaker wakes up.

"KAVIR OZ UMROS KAVIR OZ UMROS KAVIR OS UMROS- I TOLD YE! KILL 'EM ALL 1791! KHAZUKAN KHAZAKIT HA! NARVAK OZ URGUAN! ARRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" These proceeds for an extended amount of time.

Aranuir of the Arthalionath squints at his newspaper, before looking at his mother. "I'm glad we're not involved but I'm insulted they didn't ask." @AstriaS

1 hour ago, Gandhi said:

Alfred, Prince in Reinmar files away his copy of the missive.. His gaze turns to his daughter. "Tell me, Juliya - what say you, about the Covenant?" He asked. "I think it carries with itself immense possibility - but ideally, will remain without our direct participation."

@annabanana1014

Juliya Barclay would sit beside her Father, reading his copy of the missive before he filed it away. She listened closely to her Father's words as she pondered how she felt of it. 

"Perhaps it is a good thing for these nations to come together to keep one another safe from the darkspawn that are becoming troublesome.. I can see it going well and prospering, but I do wonder how all of those nations should act if one were to go against the rest.. If their goal is to go against dark spawn, then we should support it - yet, it may do us well to see if it actually will do as it says." 

The young Barclay spoke as she seemed to lean back in her chair a little, pondering on the subject more. 

@Gandhi

Ser Rickard found himself concerned, but hopeful for the future. As he squinted closer at the missive, he took issue with a list of titles. "I may dislike the Ruthern cousins in Balian, but Reutov is their title. Why does the Queen of Balian take it for herself?"

"I wonder how this will fare when the inkwells dry up." pondered an indifferent crusader.

The stoneborne body of what was once a Swints Guard grumbles in anger reading the statement. "I TOLD EVERYONE. THE EMPIRE WILL RETURN. NOBODY BELIEVED ME." 

There was a phrase uttered maybe a hundred years ago, in the distant fields of wheat and barley. When an Empire had overextended it's authority of the rights of the common farming folk.

Far north, this phrase was repeated upon the coming news.

"No Kings but Us."