[pk post] [Goodbye LoTC] The Falling of A Blue Salvia

Tears up reading this, going into Blood Rage and breaking his entire office, smashing his boomsteel hammer against all sorts of rocks and walls, making the room look like a war had just ran through it "HOW CAN DIZ HAPPEN! WHO HURT MEIRA! MI ZIZTAH CAN NUB GO OUT LIKE DIZ.... REVENGE.... MI WILL FLAT DEM ALL! MI WILL BRING LEGIONZ OF URUK TO DER DOORZTEP AGH FLAT DEM FOR DIZ! MI WILL BRING FIRE TO DA NORTH!"

Edvard leans on his staff as the news reach Lurinite lands "Ah... And think that just yesterday i saw her and we only talked about pacts... Fly high Meira, we'll never forget you"

OOC: Enjoy your time man, i am sure we'll convince you to still play from time to time ;>

“Such a cruel death for someone so pure. I pray to Eshatael that your murderer is punished thrice as harshly and his body desecrated the way he has yours.” Silent tears fell from Lumia’s crimson eyes, such sickening behavior from someone tasked to protect and lead. Her stomach churned at the thought of the girl being cut up and stuffed into a bookcase.

As a vlachian and someone who was once in your irp hit list I’ve seen little to nothing I can say was wrong about how you role-played and same goes for your ooc friendly attitude to all players. 
This server is no longer what it used to be and is no longer in the hands of the same staff team. I am glad that you have decided to leave and so have I as I do not wish to wake up and spend time in a server where the admins are not putting the safety of minors and other vulnerable people at first. I wish all the best for your future and if you see us in vlachia vc make sure to pop in and say hello

Timothy sat within the walls of his home, the horse whistle Meira had given him not a month ago and her will in his hand. If only he had the chance to say a proper goodbye, if only he had been around more to be with her. though not of blood she was his sister and he saw her as such from the moment he had been adopted into the family. Now he wouldn't see her again. 
"farewell Meira" his head dropped down into his free hand. those who passed his burrow would hear the cries of the halfling inside.

(OOC: thanks for being around man. ya did a grate job especially with Meira. good luck on whatever you decide to do next!)

Somewhere a Viking receives a letter as he begins to look up to the sky “you fought well for the cause. I’ll make sure you’re never forgotten”

as he looks over the city one last time the high elf would begin to say to himself after seeing what transpired “Revenge ten fold. . . Nothing more. . . Nothing less” he says to himself as he begins to ride away 

(OOC: while there were times we didn’t see eye to eye irply I’m so glad we are friends and we’re able to hang out. It has been a pleasure amigo)

You can see Cedric in his normal place located at his tavern, he feels a sudden shift in the environment, dropping to his knees "Meira..." he would whisper to himself, "Is dead?...." Cedric sheds a single tear and has a empty pit in his chest for he has lost more then a friend, he has lost someone of his family.

OOC: Roller, I hope you the best and ill know well keep in touch but LOTC lost a real one fr!!

"You will be missed my friend, in the darkness you showed us a haven, and we shall never forget that." commented an aging warrior, a lone prayer would be said for his fallen friend 

Scarlet sighs at the sad news, she glance up to the sky where the child's soul probably rest. "This is her getting back at me for all the bullying from me. But you're still my grandchild, and my love is always with you." Already she miss the blue hair babi...

OOC: you're making me sad @ChaoticRoller:( how can you do this. Unacceptable. Please come back to us soon, you're my friend and u cannot escape me. 

Spuds having heard the news immediately paints a rock in Babblebrook, signing the legend’s name on in as he took a kneel before it. Offering a solemn silence for the fallen leader.

Donnie returned to hear news of the passing, his face a contortion of despair and hopelessness for his home. Quickly, he began to pray for the passing soul that they may make their journey peacefully.

ooc: Goodbye Roller! You also better be playing games with me! Ik you might not be on lotc. But I am forever your biggest fan and friend

An aging man sits in an aging wooden chair, tall, and made of cherry wood. In front of him is a fireplace, its flames dimly lighting the room yet enough to read. A paper rests in one hand,  glove caked in dried blood. The other hand gripping a broadsword with its tip planted in wooden planks. His eyes, heavy with distress, would read the will line by line. "You were destined to soar the sky, Meira, alongside Ravenmire." He looks to a bow, now without owner, without, resting atop the mantle above the fireplace "Yet now, you soar on without us." He weaps deeply, over a friend and leader, now gone. Hacket would look to a pile of papers on the table beside him, names of friends and allies written on them. "I promise, I swear even... That we will soar, soar as you envisioned." He slumps in the chair and stares into the fireplace until it turns to coals, the sun rising soon after...

(OOC: Gonna miss you man, alot. You keep it real, never going against your word, this time especially. Feels shitty to see you go, but if this is what makes you happy, then all I can do is to be happy for you.)

Out in yet another tavern, a bearded old mage sits with a half full flagon in front of him, barely having moved since recieving the news of his daughters death. "Tha's both o' 'em gone" he mutters into his drink as he lifts it to his lips, taking a swig. "Ain' sure I go' owt left" he adds, before chugging down the rest of it. "Fly 'igh, both of ye. I'm sorry I failed ye" the man cries with his head on the table

Spoiler

OOC: Enjoy your freedom. Sorry our timings didn't line up much as I brought Einar back slowly, but the RP before his vanishing was always a good time no matter your persona. Wishing you the best mate