Aimo tossed his room into disarray at his home hearing the news, going to throw the packed boxes he had still been too lazy to unpack around the place until he grew tired, only sparing the fishtank from his grief at the man who he had fought side by side with before's death.

“MARCEL AWWWW NOOOO…” Renilde wept loudly into her hands, wishing she hadn’t smoked that last blunt he’d rolled for her just the other day. “WAAAAHHHHHH…” It was the gross, ugly kind of sob, and she was not a pretty crier. 

Konstantin rolled about a cigar about his fingers which Marcel had gifted him some years ago upon the man's return to Reinmar. A sad smile creased the aging knight's features as he finally lit it, knowing now he would not have a chance to share such with his dearly departed friend. "I could not have asked for a better man to have been at my side throughout the Regency. May you find peace in the skies, Marcel." Once the cigar had faded, he began to scribble a letter to the man's son, Mattia.

Aurel von Theonus heard the news shortly after returning home from his not-so-good attempt at overseeing the latest garmont assembly. He frowned, and made his way to the training area on Vissingren's walls. "He taught me how to use a sword here. An experience I will cherish forever, and a skill I wish I didn't need. Rest well, Marcel. You were a wonderful Master-at-Arms." 

Calla von Theonus planted a flower near the newly constructed Theonus family crypt, in honor of the man her kin had fought side by side with.

"Rest easy, Master at Arms."

Artel pauses as the news reaches him, the man lowers his head in thought for some time before lifting it to the skies, a brother in arms lost too soon. the man would neatly fold a blue cloak and resting it on a shelf within the crypt of Vissingren, pulling a lone cigar from his bag, a gift so long ago given to the older man, he rests it next to the cloak and dips his head a final time.

Sir Yvian Galken looked on from the seven skies and smiled softly, opening his arms wide, and embracing his son.

"Wer Rastet, Der Rostet"

Annette von Theonus waited in the skies for Marcel, that usual smile plastered on her features. "Velcome to dur new home, kinder. Ich see zhat du have done much for mein descendants. Do du mind telling mich dur story?" The woman asked as she went to wrap her arm around the newcomer, guiding him.

Yvon Galken wept for the loss of his uncle, resigning himself to his room as he mourned alone.

Father Gregor, once Robert Stroheim, read the letter sent to him, tracing the lorraine as he appraised the Galken, who, in his own way, was something of a son to him, "You were a good man. Impetuous and flawed, as all men are, but honourable and courageous, as all Reinmaren are. May your soul find peace, child of Yvian."

"Death for a Reinmaren is simply their next ride." Wilhelm mumbled to himself as he got the news. "He shall be waiting for the rest of us ready to ride the skies for eternity." Wilhelm said as he continued to groom his mount. 

*Matthias would come back home noticing the silent, he would go to his room grabbing a photo of his father and leaves to see his old house in Petra, after getting there he would put the photo on the doorway, before leaving he would turn back saluting it and says*  This is where it all started, dad Im going to make our dream come true I promise you  *He leaves and goes to the Theonus castle going to their training spot, he looks at the dummies  saluting them saying* I used to train here with you, I will never forget the lessons you gave me, I will never forget the talks we had about the plans for the future, you were a good man and one that will not be forgotten *Matthias gives one last look at the sky* You better have say hello to grandpa from me, Rest easy, dad

Edited by Frode

Schaeffer would be walking home, passing by the galken banner on his right before entering his home before speaking aloud "Vov, never really knew ze man but by gott he vas ze funniest galken I knew, even topping Mattia."

Peering out onto the horizon from his balcony, the smoke from Burlous's cigar would cloud his face...

A single tear would trickle down ever so gently down the wrinkled cheek of the man, hoping the wisps of smoke would hide his demeanor; Burlous would whisper into the fading sunset.

“Goodbye my friend, may we meet again.”

Standing tall and proud, awash with light, the armored figure of Myrios would reach out with a silver gauntlet, welcoming Marcel into the Seven Skies. "Ihr watch is over - well done. Wer Rastet, Der Rostet."