[World Lore] - Gildite

3 minutes ago, Pallodium said:

For what that would do, it would require an entire reworking of how Paladinism functions alongside lightstones- in other words, their enchantments process, but furthermore how it works. It would require to be un-noded, something which may not settle well in the long-term. Rather, this is something that can be done whilst leaving Paladinism not vastly changed.

This sounds like weakness.

looks pretty coool! +1

the crystal image reminds me of lemon-flavored jello

+1, will eat immediately when accepted

Edited by SlitheryC1

This is fantastic. I love that you guys want to expand the Holy Niche from simply being 'Join this community'.

Good on you.

I want to eat it

this is very interesting to see the least, interested to see where it goes tbh.

+1

Pretty cool lore for a holy sword metal with a timed buff.

hopefully it’s actually accessible if it’s usable outside of paladins and Templars.

6 minutes ago, ThatFunkyBunch said:

I can't believe the Adzrazi are arming their OPS so they can have a fight against Paladins

We gotta up the stakes here to give us a good fight!

6 hours ago, Pallodium said:

Gildite is a T4 material, and is depicted by glowstone dust.

LIGHTSTONE IS ALREADY GLOWSTONE DUST, FIX THIS, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, wowj said:

LIGHTSTONE IS ALREADY GLOWSTONE DUST, FIX THIS, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it should be yellow wool

We've been needing this for a while, thank you for the goat'ed lore, I'm super excited to see this lore piece hopefully get accepted! @Pallodium

Edited by TheDrHedgehog

Honestly, we have way too many bloated do everything materials at the moment that I really don't think this has a real purpose aside from just making another type of sword people will be swinging around. I think the lightstone idea could be interesting, cause it would actually incentivize the safe keeping of whats meant to be important deific crystals. But I really don't think holy orders will form around this material and it will be more akin to "Insert Node farmer making sword, hits dark mage really good with new sword he made." 

idk abt putting better Xannic fervor in a metal and giving it armor-ignoring THIRD DEGREE BURNS in exchange for lesser durability (that no one rly rps)...

just devalues existing holy magics and outright outclasses it given its abilities and accessibility

but that's just my opinion