The Legion of Saint Godwin

FULL NAME: Edith Hope II

RACE: Heartlander

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE: ((OOCly: ISA Commandt/Senior Corporal))

METHOD OF CONTACT: (Discord name): CasualNuker

FULL NAME: Leufroy Otto von Reuss

RACE: Human

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE: (OOCly: I've been a part of a few different groups/nation guards here and there since Atlas/2018) (IRP: My character is a Squire to Ser Siegmund & has training in related fields.)

METHOD OF CONTACT: (Discord) .twistedfries

On 5/1/2024 at 9:17 PM, TwistedFries said:

FULL NAME: Leufroy Otto von Reuss

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE: (OOCly: I've been a part of a few different groups/nation guards here and there since Atlas/2018) (IRP: My character is a Squire to Ser Siegmund & has training in related fields.)

METHOD OF CONTACT: (Discord) .twistedfries

To the Squire von Reuss,

I wish to thank you for joining the Legion! You served well when we were rescuing the Dowager-Queen, and I hope to see further service out of you. I'll speak with your Knight regarding your training, for I believe you'll be a rising star within the Legion.

Sincerely,

Ser Stefano Montelliano

@TwistedFries

On 5/1/2024 at 8:31 PM, CasualNuker said:

FULL NAME: Edith Hope II

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE: ((OOCly: ISA Commandt/Senior Corporal))

METHOD OF CONTACT: (Discord name): CasualNuker

To Edith Hope the Second,

I wish to welcome you to the ranks of the Legion. I am currently unaware if you have been sworn under oath. If you have, then I expect to see you in service soon! If not, then we will arrange for a time when you'll be sworn into the ranks of the Legion of Saint Godwin. Do write back to me if you require any further assistance.

Sincerely,

Ser Stefano Montelliano

@CasualNuker

On 4/28/2024 at 8:33 PM, Tremerus said:

FULL NAME: Aurel von Theonus

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE: Covenant war

METHOD OF CONTACT: trevor19

To Aurel von Theonus,

As a fellow veteran of the Covenant War, I wish to thank you for your interest in the Legion of Saint Godwin. I believe that through this Legion we will be able to rebuild the Heartlands into a strong fortification against the vile interests of warmongers. I am currently unaware of your status regarding being sworn in. If you need any assistance in such, then do not be afraid to write back to me or any of the Captains.

Sincerely,

Ser Stefano Montelliano

@Tremerus

On 4/25/2024 at 8:47 PM, Petsch2k said:

FULL NAME: Petsch II of The Heartlands

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE: N/A

METHOD OF CONTACT: petsch2k

RECRUITMENT OFFICER 

CONTACT LIST

LORD MARSHAL  @YaBoyJay_ (Discord: YaBoyJay_)

CAPTAIN TIBER @seannie (Discord: seannnnie)

CAPTAIN JOHANNES @Vylkmir (Discord: Balthy)

CAPTAIN STEFANO @Sebbysc (Discord: sebbysc)

To Petsch the Second,

It warms my heart to see you in the Legion of Saint Godwin. You have thus far proven yourself a mighty warrior through power and intelligence. I believe you'll do well, and that you'll serve the Heartlands with the fervor of Ex. Owyn.

Sincerely,

Ser Stefano Montelliano

@Petsch2k

On 4/25/2024 at 12:05 PM, Apricette said:

"Et... là!" a musing, lilting exclamation, foreshortened unto sun-touched lips, as the application wrest moments later laced unto a messenger kestrel's talons.

FULL NAME: Amélie Auclair

RACE: Heartlander (Auvergnian)

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE:
Familial Martial History & Upbringing, Écuyer of the Petrine Laurel (Chivalric & Martial Training, Martial Sorties against The Ferrymen, Beasts, Minotaurs, etc..), Ordained Vicar of the Silver Crusade & Holy Knight of the Faith (Martial Sorties against Darkspawn & Greater Inferi, and Artillery Experience)

METHOD OF CONTACT: Commonwealth Blvd. IV, Vallagne, Province Pétrine

[amelie.auclair - discord]

To Amélie Auclair,

Unfortunately, I have been unable to meet with you in person, but I plan on fixing this within the next few Saint's Days. I have heard goods things about you from others within our community, so we expect such great things from you! If you need any assistance, do not be afraid to write to us or seek our conference.

Sincerely,

Ser Stefano Montelliano

@Apricette

On 4/24/2024 at 11:56 AM, CanadaMatt said:

FULL NAME: Adrian John Novellen Huntshill 

RACE: human 

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE: Son's of Petra footman, pre petran civil war

METHOD OF CONTACT: 10matthewc9 

To Adrian,

As a fellow Heartlander, I believe you'll do great things in service of our confederation. I hope to see great things out of you, given your experience and service. We need more men with a strong, martial background.

Sincerely,

Ser Stefano

@CanadaMatt

On 4/24/2024 at 9:36 AM, Myochii said:

FULL NAME: Josephine Florentia Alstion

RACE: human

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE: (nearly) shot arrow in foot

METHOD OF CONTACT: (Discord name) Myochii 

To Her Royal Highness Josephine,

To see an Alstion seek to join the ranks of the Legion shall surely inspire the people of the Heartlands! I believe you understand that nepotism is NOT a key character of this Legion, but based on your history, I doubt we'll run into any issues regarding such. We'll have to begin your training soon.

Sincerely,

Ser Stefano

@Myochii

On 4/24/2024 at 8:46 AM, mothsthetic said:

Upon seeing the missive, the young Petran heir gasps excitedly, grabbing the nearest crayon she can and filling out an application- Regardless of the (low) likelihood of acceptance.

Full Name: Adalia Morgana Temesch of the Petra

Race: Heartlander

Prior Experience: Duking it out with older siblings 

Method of Contact: mothsthetic on discord

To Her Royal Highness Adalia,

Do not feel reluctance due to your age, for I served in the military from a young age myself. I do not know if you have been sworn in, but within a moment's notice, I'd be glad to have this resolved. I believe it is the youth, such as yourself, that'll bring a brighter future for the Heartlands and the rest of Humanity.

God Bless You,

Ser Stefano Montelliano

@mothsthetic

On 4/24/2024 at 8:43 AM, MakeshiftFoxxo said:

FULL NAME: Konrad Fabian Stafyr

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE: Covenant War, BSK - Lieutenant

METHOD OF CONTACT: fabledfoxxo on Discord

To Konrad,

I have been pleased by your performance in the Legion thus far, and I'll bring word to the Lord Marshal regarding a potential promotion. If you keep up the good work, I believe you'll see yourself as an Office in no time. It takes guts to make a change in this world, and I believe you have them.

Sincerely,

Ser Stefano Montelliano

@MakeshiftFoxxo

On 4/24/2024 at 5:02 AM, siglms_ said:

FULL NAME: Lembic Urbran!

RACE: Oblazeki Gnome! (Technically a halfling!)

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE: None!

METHOD OF CONTACT: siglms (Discord)

To Doctor Lembic,

Just the other day we required a Doctor, and you were the first name to pop into my mind! I'm going to speak to the Lord Marshal about our medical program.

With Love,

Ser Stefano Montelliano

@siglms_

On 4/24/2024 at 12:30 AM, Hom said:

FULL NAME: Weylin von Theonus 

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE: Child soldiery, houseguard, minotaur slaying, darkspawn slashing, etcetera 

METHOD OF CONTACT: _hom_

To Weylin,

I do not believe I've had the pleasure to make your acquaintance, but given that you are a von Theonus I cannot doubt your abilities as a Legionnaire. Have you been sworn in yet? If not, then respond to myself in a letter, and we'll see to resolving that. I hope to see you on some of our patrols soon.

Sincerely,

Ser Stefano Montelliano

@Hom

On 4/23/2024 at 11:24 PM, tilly said:

FULL NAME: Sorrel Tulpe von Theonus

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE: Covenant War

METHOD OF CONTACT: tillydactyl on disc

To Sorrel,

As a fellow veteran, and someone who has lost family during the Covenant War, I wish to personally thank you for coming into the service of the Legion of Saint Godwin. It is through our commitments that we may prevent such wars from taking the lives of Heartlanders ever again. At the very least, we'll be prepared to fight off the forces that threaten GOD's work.

Thank you,

Ser Stefano Montelliano

@tilly

On 4/23/2024 at 11:06 PM, alien_mc said:

FULL NAME: Catherine de Lewes

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE: basic training 

METHOD OF CONTACT: (disc: alienn2)

To Catherine,

You better come to more of your required trainings, or I'll be very disappointed.

See you soon,

Ser Stefano Montelliano

@alien_mc

43 minutes ago, Sebbysc said:

To Her Royal Highness Adalia,

Do not feel reluctance due to your age, for I served in the military from a young age myself. I do not know if you have been sworn in, but within a moment's notice, I'd be glad to have this resolved. I believe it is the youth, such as yourself, that'll bring a brighter future for the Heartlands and the rest of Humanity.

God Bless You,

Ser Stefano Montelliano

To Ser Stefank Montelliano of the Legion of Saint Godwin,

Please!! Despite the passage of time, my desire to join the Legion and serve my people of the Heartlands has not wavered, and has such only grown. It would be my honor to join your men, and call them my brothers and sisters in arms. 

God Bless You,

Her Royal Highness, Adalia Morgana Temesch of the Petra, Archduchess of Vallagne, Princess of the Petra, Countess of Torm Marian

FULL NAME: Jan Aleksander Jazlowiecki

PRIOR EXPERIENCE, IF APPLICABLE: Basic Training

METHOD OF CONTACT: DSC: pecenyrohlik