The Order Of Light

Aodran

((Why don't we let them fill an app in here, invite them to Aliquam and then see if they can be accepted.))

(( seems like a sound plan itl route out the good role-players from the average role-players and then we can all work together to be great role-players. And have wars and stuff ))

MC name:BoltofFusion

IC name:Lady_Aerovine_Amedaius

How old are you(IC)?:20 years old.

Do you agree and obey the rules?:Of course.

Do you have a villain application?:No I do not.

Why do you want to join?:I want to join because my father, Tempir, was the lord of Aliquam Purus and was the bishop of arcane. In his absence I want to keep Aliquam flowing like it did before.

What specific skills do you have?None really, I am a priest and a noble lady. I know some magic.

What previous experience do you have?:I ran Elros with my father, other than that, none.

What rank would you belong?:I want to be the lady of Aliquam along my father.

Would you be good at it?(level?):Yes, I would be. I am a good talker and my father has taught me a lot.

Short description about yourself:I am a 5'6 girl, with brown hair and brown eyes.

Biography (Keep it short):I grew up in Elros with my father. He kept me there, to shield me from the evil of Asulon until I grew up. At age 19 he let me go visit Ascella. I went to the mainland with joy, because of my leaving, Tempir has been at Elros keeping all the crops and animals alive.

You see a dead man lying on the street of Aliquam. Your supervisor stands next to him with blood on his hands. He doesn't say anything. What do you do? I look at my supervisor, and immediately call for a guard. I try to examine the blood on both of them to see if the supervisor did kill him, or tried to protect him. If I found out that the supervisor has killed him I would ask the guard to jail him until further trial. If he did not kill him, I would question who did kill him, and help him out.

Did I miss anything, sorry I did not help much. I am busy. I noticed you got rid of Guardian rank, so I am a guard? Be back soon - Rae'iri Bloodcrest

((rping my other character and doing other things))

Dear Ravens,

We are in need of every single item we can get. Brick, stone, wood, everything. Because of this I am creating a storage room inside my manor for this. We will have everything that the city needs. it will be in a protected area, surrounded by layers of iron, and a locked gate that only I have a key to. This is so that we can keep it organized and be able to keep track of our resources. We are still open to mina and resource donations.. We need them, donate to myself, Aerovine..

~Aerovine Amedaius

*A notice is found on the city, on a large board covering much of the city's notice board*

Is it not humorous, the situation we are in today? Once the revered ally and friend, now the traitor and weakened enemy? The Ravens have split, one group to an Island, one remaining in the city of Aliquam Purus. Aliquam Purus is such a misleading name, no?

New Spectris sounds good, no? Perhaps "The City of Skybreak"? I can decide on something.

When I joined this order in Aegis, it guided me to become a honorable person. It guided me to follow chivalry and honesty. It is a shame that its' changes were not permanent. Well, a shame for you, perhaps. But, how could I expect more from traitors?

In my time, I've saved the Raven city of Corvas Animas from the brotherhood, I've always made sure the Spectres would not interfere with them. In fact, many of the Ravens were by my side in the Spectre-Walkers war. I thought that we were a bonded group.

'Tis a shame, you ask me for help against Barias' corruption, knowing I would oblige. 'Tis a shame, you disown me as soon as the defeated enemy looks for a person to blame. 'Tis a shame you likely expected me to turn myself over to our enemies, in guilt, to save you.

I saw the ruse, of course, when I was banished and hunted. At this point, I simply marveled. I had brought war to the city, just with one assassination and some words. Even though your city was not destroyed, that is probably for the best. There is something for me to take as payment.

You are divided, the "White Knights" and this "Order" This will be a simple matter.

I am the Eye of Spectris, and I have cast my gaze on you, birdies.

Let the games begin.

((And may the odds be ever in your favor))

*A notice is found on the city, on a large board covering much of the city's notice board*

Is it not humorous, the situation we are in today? Once the revered ally and friend, now the traitor and weakened enemy? The Ravens have split, one group to an Island, one remaining in the city of Aliquam Purus. Aliquam Purus is such a misleading name, no?

New Spectris sounds good, no? Perhaps "The City of Skybreak"? I can decide on something.

When I joined this order in Aegis, it guided me to become a honorable person. It guided me to follow chivalry and honesty. It is a shame that its' changes were not permanent. Well, a shame for you, perhaps. But, how could I expect more from traitors?

In my time, I've saved the Raven city of Corvas Animas from the brotherhood, I've always made sure the Spectres would not interfere with them. In fact, many of the Ravens were by my side in the Spectre-Walkers war. I thought that we were a bonded group.

'Tis a shame, you ask me for help against Barias' corruption, knowing I would oblige. 'Tis a shame, you disown me as soon as the defeated enemy looks for a person to blame. 'Tis a shame you likely expected me to turn myself over to our enemies, in guilt, to save you.

I saw the ruse, of course, when I was banished and hunted. At this point, I simply marveled. I had brought war to the city, just with one assassination and some words. Even though your city was not destroyed, that is probably for the best. There is something for me to take as payment.

You are divided, the "White Knights" and this "Order" This will be a simple matter.

I am the Eye of Spectris, and I have cast my gaze on you, birdies.

Let the games begin.

((And may the odds be ever in your favor))

Are you suggesting war between the Spectres and The Order?

Are you suggesting war between the Spectres and The Order?

I am far too refined for war, my friend.

I have my methods. That, is for certain.

So in more detail, your are beginning aggression against the order?

They are corrupted and traitorous. Even Syrila has become a friend of mine after hearing my story.

They are corrupted and traitorous. Even Syrila has become a friend of mine after hearing my story.

Syrila is allied with Seventis. Seventis is allied with the Order and the Knights. I strongly suggest you talk this out, they are reforming and changing their old corrupted way. I urge you not to start anything.

*casually pulls down the notice by Relgard and drops it on the ground*

*voicing his thoughs out loud Lupus says*

Ah but only a fool brags when he kills someone. *smiles knowingly* well what goes around comes around.

*sighing he sits under shaded balcony*

Syrila is allied with Seventis. Seventis is allied with the Order and the Knights. I strongly suggest you talk this out, they are reforming and changing their old corrupted way. I urge you not to start anything.

I am reacting against their past aggression. After everything I have done for these people, they betrayed me. Syrila was the one who called for my head after the incident. When we spoke, and I told her my story, we departed as friends. Does that not show something?

The Ravens are corrupted, they no longer abide by the virtues of Alvaska. They work in self-preservation instead of selflessness. I do not wish to take the city from Seventis, I simply wish to destroy the corrupted White Order.

I ask one thing of you; let the righteous side win. Either way, the city is under Seventis. I will not ask for outside aid, but in return, I ask that you allow me to do my work.