The Lances Of Oren

Sultan

Application:Mc Name- SentlitRp Name- SenVyrnAge- 18Old Jobs and Work- I've never had a job before.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- [Lumberjacking: 23]Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I would prefer to use a bow and some arrows. [Archery: 40]Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? Sir or ma'am, the reason I wish to join the lances is 'cause I have a desire for justice and to protect people. I would tell you why, but my story is rather long to write on this small piece of paper. Do ye take the Oath-needed-Oath: I SenVyrn pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Mc Name- deathmetusRp Name- William of House DarkstarAge- 27Old Jobs and Work- I served as apprentice blacksmith, then I served as a hunter for various minor towns and villages, and finally as a sword for hire in lands outside the Empire.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- After all these years I have learned to master my craft of blacksmiothing which my father had taught me as a young lad (100) and I have learned to use the Bow for hunting.Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I worked with the sword since I was but a boy in my father's home, I have worked to the point of near perfection, but I still have much to learn in the true art of warfare (100).Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to serve the Empire that my father had served as a soldier in the many wars with Hanseti and the Orcs and I wish to show true loyalty to the Empire that I was born in and the Empire which gave me the skills I have used to survive.Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes,I William of House Darkstar pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*Sends on of his Pages to deliver a Letter to both of them*

"Yer have been accepted as a Conscript of the Oren lances Under the Holy order of the Red Dragon, Report to a Knight in Arethor to start yer training"

(Can you link me all the uniforms here Uthor il add them to the main post.)

[[ First one: Lance

2nd: Man at arms

3rd: Conscript

4th Master at arms:

http://imgur.com/ZjZtk,HjeG0,reC1S,bdbME#2]]

Application:

Mc Name- Xx_FUSI0N_xX

Rp Name- Valmirr Shroud

Age-Twenty-Six

Old Jobs and Work- I served as a blacksmith, I also worked as a farmer.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I am an adept farmer, but I can repair tools and armor of any material as I am a highly trained blacksmith.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Aye, a sword be my weapon of choice ((100)) I also have the intentions of training to wield and use a bow.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?

I, as a resident of Oren, feel it is my duty to serve under the Oren empire as a Lance and fight for my kingdom.

Do ye take the Oath-needed-

Oath: I, Valmirr Shroud, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Yannirog

Rp Name- Valdar Blackthorne

Age-34

Old Jobs and Work- Guard for Glenwood and Ildon

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I am a decent Miner ((50)) and not a terrible lumberjack (( 20 )) I can cook well (( 50 )) and can smith (( 30 ))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I be using a mace (( Axe lvl 100 )) And in training for the use of a bow.

I wish to join the lances to be in a community and server only the empire!

Oath: I, Valdar Blackthorne, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

CENTER]11.jpg

Application:

Mc Name- ww2buff99

Rp Name- Patrick McFlaherty

Age- 27

Old Jobs and Work- Mercenary

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Well, I guess lumberjackin.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) My weapon of choice would be the Sword ((lvl 66)).

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I would like to join so that I can protect the people of Oren. Also, I need a house and money.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes

Oath: I Patrick McFlaherty pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:Mc Name- Xx_FUSI0N_xXRp Name- Valmirr ShroudAge-Twenty-SixOld Jobs and Work- I served as a blacksmith, I also worked as a farmer. Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I am an adept farmer, but I can repair tools and armor of any material as I am a highly trained blacksmith. Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Aye, a sword be my weapon of choice ((100)) I also have the intentions of training to wield and use a bow.Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?I, as a resident of Oren, feel it is my duty to serve under the Oren empire as a Lance and fight for my kingdom.Do ye take the Oath-needed- Oath: I, Valmirr Shroud, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:Mc Name- YannirogRp Name- Valdar BlackthorneAge-34Old Jobs and Work- Guard for Glenwood and IldonSkills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I am a decent Miner ((50)) and not a terrible lumberjack (( 20 )) I can cook well (( 50 )) and can smith (( 30 ))Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I be using a mace (( Axe lvl 100 )) And in training for the use of a bow.Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?I wish to join the lances to be in a community and server only the empire!Do ye take the Oath-needed-Oath: I, Valdar Blackthorne, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.CENTER]11.jpg

Application: Mc Name- ww2buff99 Rp Name- Patrick McFlaherty Age- 27 Old Jobs and Work- Mercenary Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Well, I guess lumberjackin. Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) My weapon of choice would be the Sword ((lvl 66)). Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I would like to join so that I can protect the people of Oren. Also, I need a house and money. Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes Oath: I Patrick McFlaherty pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*A Bird arrives at your feet the Bird holding a Letter in its beak.*

"Greetins [[Name]] You have been accpted to the Oren Lances, the Pages and footman to the Holy Order of the Red Dragon, Seek Comamnder Mizu [[Pito444]] or Grand Knight Uthor for yer gear and duties for Arethor"

-Signed Uthor Silverblade, Grand Knight of Oren

*The Posters that once were plentiful Around the Empire. Are seen again in Arethor, Salvus, Ildon and Ager. After a long period of time has collapsed young conscripts are seen posting the fliers with the Information [[info on main post]] in the said towns.*

"The Oren lances are once again recruiting, if the wish to join the lances send an application to Arethor to be judge, once ye fill it. If the do well enough in the Lances ye may become squire to a noble knight, and possibly one day a Knight yourself. If you wish to join the Empire's Military the Lances are seeking men, Basic armor, and gear is given out along with bunks and chest space."

*You see the Holy Orders seal at the bottem*

Application:

Mc Name- Bloodlest

Rp Name- Shavlir_The_Peasant

Age- 19

Old Jobs and Work- Mine

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Mining

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? Sword

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? Poor

I Shavlir pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Bloodlest

Rp Name- Shavlir_The_Peasant

Age- 19

Old Jobs and Work- Mine

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Mining

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? Sword

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? Poor

I Shavlir pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

-Accepted-

"Seek Knight Commander Mizu, to be given yer duties as a Lance, and Seek Grand Knight Uthor for yer bunk 'n chain."

Application:

Mc Name-Emenzi

Rp Name-Robert Adeney

Age-28

Old Jobs and Work-Served as a bannerman for some years for the Guivret Family in Auvergne, i have fought in one war for Oren and a second wich i really dont know if it ever became a battle or not.

I also lived in the wilds for some time with me cousin.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-I lived in the wilderness with me cousin for some time so i got good with an axe and cutting down trees. ((Before skills broke i had some points in lumberjacking.))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I have fought with me blade all me adult life. ((had most points there before skills broke))

I want to prove myself worthy and hopefully one day be granted a knighthood.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Aye, that i do.

Oath: I Robert Adeney pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*strikes what he has written*

((If someone could delete this post it would be for the better))

Application:

Mc Name- Ayede_Watcher

Rp Name- Sir_Smuggalot

Age- 25

Old Jobs and Work- I helped a Merchant try to establish a settlement Outside of Solace.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can Mine as well as skilled in Swordplay.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)- I prefer a sword as that is what I was brought up to use.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?- I wish to keep Oren safe and to please my father and his father as they were in the military way back when. I hope to achieve moral values of chivalry and Honor. I also hope to keep all of the Royal family Safe and Alive

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes. I Sir_Smuggalot pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- assassinmaster56

Rp Name- Mukhtar_Mubdee

Age- 14

Old Jobs and Work- None

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-(( no ore skills so i will make a few up)) I am quite a good swordsman, smith and if you need me to, I can cook.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) My weapon of choice is a sword. I have had training, not real training but I had lots of experience killing mobs in the woods

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I am looking for a home and good pay, I also want to find a place in Asulon. You can call me young but I want to serve Asulon.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I Mukhtar_Mubdee pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Mc Name- jojoma11

Rp Name- George Drakonscar

Age- 25

Old Jobs and Work- I at one time, I sadly say I was a member of the druids. I disbanded from them in disgust of their unholy beliefs of the Aspects. I have trained with The Khabbi Warband, Wrex Lusty and Lord Tiburon.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- (( I can't really tell anymore because of the lack of the plugin, but I think it was 34 Lumberjacking, 11 mining, and 4 excavaion.))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I am adequate with a sword, although I can use an axe. ((Swords: 52 Axe Mastery: 21 as far as I can remember.))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I have always wanted to join a noble cause. I shall be honest, I thought of joining the white ruse, but I realized that some men there were racist and unable to accept my friends. I digress, I first went to the warband, but I want to be part of something bigger.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes.

I, George Drakonscar, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.