ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

I would definately like to apply to become an assistant farmer! Farming is a grand passion of mine, as I feel it helps me to connect with nature, and I would also be helping the Wardens, so I could be helping and doing what I love at the same time! I am a decent farmer, especially with everything from saplings to Sugarcane. I would be honoured to be given this position, and I hope you consider me as a worthy assistant!

((I haven't been online in quite a while due to tests and assignments at school, however as December nears and my Summer holidays are around the corner, I will be starting to spend more and more time online. At first my activity may be a bit low, but when this week ends I will have finished all my school tests and stuff, which means more LotC and Warden stuff :D also just thought I'd let you know I am in GMT+11 so if you deny me because of my time zone I completely understand, because being in a different time zone can be quite annoying. Thanks for everything and I hope that I get accepted :) ))

((Also hopefully if Quazar is reading this, I have told you a while ago I have been trying to get online and will be on soon, so one of you Waywatchers will be back in action :D ))

-Warden Waywatcher Moonbeard

((EDIT: Sorry this is a reply to The_Dark_Rage by the way, I don't know why it only said quote and I haven't used the forums in quite a while so yeah, sorry about that :P ))

I would love to have you as an assistant farmer. Currently I am working on creating another farm's schematics and should be done by the end of this week. As to the RP of this please PM me IG ( The_Dark_Rage ) when you catch me online so we can get the RP of it done. As to your timezone, definately different than mine, ( UTC, -6 ) but that should not hold you back. I have been looking around for a Warden with a timezone similar to yours.

Looking forward,

can anyone inform me on how things turned out at ariels keep ((or what ever it's called)) had to log off it was 1:00 am and my mom was about to kill me for not going to bed :P

Farewell, Most of us do not know what has caused you to leave and we were willing to stop you from leaving. Though we were to late and now you can probably never rejoin the Wardens though I must admit the 1 Role Playing Experience I had with you was... Terrible.. Goodbye.

I'm kidding it wasn't that bad it was good.

Use as necessary:

............................................________

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

-Minecraft Account Name: Chriske19

-How old are you: 17

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Belgium GMT+1

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am an very active and creative person. When I get my mind set on something I will go to the bare end to accomplish this. I am also an very loyal worker and don't mind being under the command of an higher ranked person.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Well, I do have Dyselexia and Dysorthographia but I think my English is still pretty good.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: If school ain't bothering me around 10 hours or more.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: Yes.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: Roleplaying is acting as if you are the your IC. Which also includes talking, behavior and even the way you get angry. I love to have an military RP style. I like how Higher ranked people should be addressed with Sir. or Lord.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: I do.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Aster

-What is your Race?: Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: I am good at tactics. Also I have leaded guilds from over 450+ people myself so it should be an problem to behave like people would assume of me.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: I haven't.

-How did you hear about us? Well, I was the wandering soul. And I talked with Ouilty trough opening and closing a gate. >.< Also here on the forums as I was looking for an guild and the GM told me to look into the forums.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? More or less.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? Well, I have been yesterday at your base and following the whole discussion. And the Kane history. I think you guys/girls form an great community and would like to be part of it. I am good at making Traps ( mobs, players ), Farms, MonsterFarms, Neutral monster farms, Bow, Fortresses, Fluid mechanisation, Detectors, Redstone and Unpenetradable walls.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: I do in anyway.

Thank you

,Riss

-Minecraft Account Name: Chriske19

-How old are you: 17

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Belgium GMT+1

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am an very active and creative person. When I get my mind set on something I will go to the bare end to accomplish this. I am also an very loyal worker and don't mind being under the command of an higher ranked person.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Well, I do have Dyselexia and Dysorthographia but I think my English is still pretty good.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: If school ain't bothering me around 10 hours or more.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: Yes.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: Roleplaying is acting as if you are the your IC. Which also includes talking, behavior and even the way you get angry. I love to have an military RP style. I like how Higher ranked people should be addressed with Sir. or Lord.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: I do.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Aster

-What is your Race?: Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: I am good at tactics. Also I have leaded guilds from over 450+ people myself so it should be an problem to behave like people would assume of me.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: I haven't.

-How did you hear about us? Well, I was the wandering soul. And I talked with Ouilty trough opening and closing a gate. >.< Also here on the forums as I was looking for an guild and the GM told me to look into the forums.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? More or less.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? Well, I have been yesterday at your base and following the whole discussion. And the Kane history. I think you guys/girls form an great community and would like to be part of it. I am good at making Traps ( mobs, players ), Farms, MonsterFarms, Neutral monster farms, Bow, Fortresses, Fluid mechanisation, Detectors, Redstone and Unpenetradable walls.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: I do in anyway.

Thank you

,Riss

Accepted, please come to the Warden base for initiation. (Find us on teamspeak to see if were on)

*Tacks the letter onto the Warden News-board and examines it.

This has been brought up to my attention today, it is currently (Unknown Date) (( 1:40 in the Central Time Zone)) and in the Initiate Bunk House there lay 15 inactivity signs that expire at the end of the day. ((Midnight)) This has brought a disappointment factor onto my shoulders while being part of the Wardens. Only one of those signs has shown a reason for being inactive but supposedly the others have not even been on base anymore. Being only a Guard I do not have such power as to call a meeting upon the Wardens the rely's on our Highborns but.. I must say, there is a meeting needed at hand..

.....Sincerely, Warden_GladeGuard_Auvreaeath

Normal Post:

Quazar I do believe that we need to step our game up, the Wardens are slipping behind in numbers, I rarely see more then 15 of us on ever. I do understand with today being Thanksgiving and all that many of us will not be able to attend any meeting that is posted but perhaps we could have an activity check on the forums to schedule a meeting and however many +1's your post is is how ever many people want this and will attend?

Out-Of-Character:

-Minecraft Account Name:Jellybutter

-How old are you:13

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:+10 GMT Canberra, Australia

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:Im a fun kid to be around. Im easy to befriend, and my friends say i'm awesome

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:Yes I do.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:10-15 minimum

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:I know how to use it and I will use if needed.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:I know the basics about roleplaying. I've roleplayed in a clan RP format with em being the leader so, idk how it feels being on the other end.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:Yes I have

In-Character:

-Character Name:Averir

-What is your Race?:Elf(Duh)

-Experience in militaries/guilds:I've ran a major clan on a server. I've co led many and they all disbanded for inactivity.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:Nether(Lol mc pun). I may be trying to join a bit early since i've only been just accepted into LoTC.

-How did you hear about us? reading Elf Lore of course!

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? Not yet, I'll find it easily enough, I'm a great navigator.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? Since I was Taught the Lore and history of the elves, I found so little of the wardens. I found this interesting. The suspicion sparked my curiosity. I have tried many a time to train with the wardens, but I havn't been able to. I train at home every day, and all over the land when I have the chance.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:I accept all these duties, even if I hate being bossed around, I'll do what I must to be in the wardens.

*Begins to write on a piece of parchment

Dear Fellow Wardens,

.....Our glory is end my friends, Native has replaced us with a newer army, and the elves have began to reject us. We are in dark times here and I fear that they may become darker, today there was a threat that came upon Laurelin, Native made a new army to protect Laurelin, by the time we learned they were constructing their guild. Four Wardens showed up to defend upon this war, Amethain, Rodwen, Lenson, and I myself. We were asked questions, we were insulted, and more off we were rejected. The elves claim that our very own GrandHighBorn Quazar has become to lazy for the job of protecting Laurelin, I do not think so. Though the elves say we need a new leader.. They suggest Leafwind. I have been shot looks of hatred from the elves for the uniform I wear.. I fear that the Wardens is soon to fall because of this new military, we are being called a militia... Mercenaries, where are our leaders? The Waywatchers have vanished, The Highborns are busy, and the Wardens who try to maintain us are to low of rank to do anything about this.. Though I must say, I am here to stay, I will not loose faith in us all, we are the Wardens.. The true protectors of Laurelin.

Even our friend Native, has lost faith in us, his support now lies in the new Elven Army..

*Posts parchment onto board and salutes.

*Begins to write on a piece of parchment

Dear Fellow Wardens,

.....Our glory is end my friends, Native has replaced us with a newer army, and the elves have began to reject us. We are in dark times here and I fear that they may become darker, today there was a threat that came upon Laurelin, Native made a new army to protect Laurelin, by the time we learned they were constructing their guild. Four Wardens showed up to defend upon this war, Amethain, Rodwen, Lenson, and I myself. We were asked questions, we were insulted, and more off we were rejected. The elves claim that our very own GrandHighBorn Quazar has become to lazy for the job of protecting Laurelin, I do not think so. Though the elves say we need a new leader.. They suggest Leafwind. I have been shot looks of hatred from the elves for the uniform I wear.. I fear that the Wardens is soon to fall because of this new military, we are being called a militia... Mercenaries, where are our leaders? The Waywatchers have vanished, The Highborns are busy, and the Wardens who try to maintain us are to low of rank to do anything about this.. Though I must say, I am here to stay, I will not loose faith in us all, we are the Wardens.. The true protectors of Laurelin.

Even our friend Native, has lost faith in us, his support now lies in the new Elven Army..

*Posts parchment onto board and salutes.

Indeed our time of power is over. But we can get it back we will need everyones support though to bring down this new military and get our place back as the military of malinor

I would think trying to bring down the elven military wouldn't really earn out place back into the elven military. xD

*begins writing a letter to the Wardens*

My sincere apologies to those who I have offended.

My main goal was for you wardens to join up with this military. I, in no way, wanted to take kick the wardens out. I wish for us to just join forces. We are stronger together, not alone. So think of this. And yes I did say you should change your leader.

It was to mean no offense. Just seeing as how one of our cities where destroyed me and Ebs vowed to avenge it. And seeing as how the wardens have the man power we thought of it as an act of laziness.

So think about our offer of joining us again. We promise to let you keep the title of wardens.

~Deltaro

Activity Message

This is to let everyone know I will be off for today, Saturday, and most of Sunday because I am at a Wedding in Austin Texas. I will do what I can from here in the forums and I might be able to check in teamspeak through my laptop although I do not have a mike with me. I just read about this 'new military' and I will look into this information. As well as the details of who set it up, talk to Native about what happened, and if they answer to Grandhighborn as it is in my job details (ALL militaries of Malinor, not just the Wardens).

I know it is frustrating for many of you who continue to be active consistently and try to further the Wardens and such in Aegis by protecting Malinor and its citizens. But please be understanding to the fact many people are not active right now, people have become busy in RL and this has to be worked with as many people have no choice, which goes for the highborns and leaders of the Wardens as well (and myself).

The Wardens have been around for a very very long time now, and we have had our ups or downs. Whether it has been due to poor leadership, laziness, inactivity, etc. No matter what the reason, we have always rebounded and came out on top. We are in no way shape or form 'over', even with the new continent heading our way and many undead problems attempt to halt our progress.

Do not fear another military branch of Malinor springing up. This is supported for the most part(unless the situation is different then what I am guessing, I have not found out much information on it yet) and helps and betters the Wardens as we work together for Malinor. That is why Grandhighborn controls the militaries of Malinor, as it is expected that more than one arise and that we work better as a team. There were such branches as the raven hold guards and such that fell apart and for a while now the Wardens have been the only one out there. Upon the order of High Prince Native a new branch of the military may be opened up and we may work in unison against the enemies of Malinor.

I will discuss the matter with Deltaro and VonEbs, this is not a problem at all and should be embraced ( as far as I am aware right now). I will be checking in as much as possible.

-Grandhighborn Quazar (typing this from Texas!)