The Clerical Order [Lead By The Council Of Light]

Quavinir raises his hand randomly to one of the members of the Council of Light "Eh...Do I gate a rank at all?"

Looks to Quavinir as he makes his exit with his fishing rod, flicking up his hat to look at him.

"I honestly have no clue, but for now we'll chuck you in as a pupil under the order. May the light guide ya'." 

He retracts his hat and once again walks out.

IGN:ongmelvin909

Skype Name:Melvin Itachi

Any reports or revokes:No

IC (written as a letter):

Roleplaying Name:Zetrome Hilan

Race:Human

(Answer these from your character’s perspective, not your OOC answer.)

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? To bring order and peace everywhere they go.To give hope and joy amongst the people of Anthos.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? To travel and learn as much in my life as a human.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?:Yes,I pledge my devotion.

OOC:

IGN: Maynard66

Skype Name: JadeKadoa

Any reports or revokes: Yes, sadly. VA Revoke, Ban Report

Roleplaying Name: My name is Kaila Hightower

Race: I am a Tali'Valah, Mali'ker descent, born from Garth Hightower and Laila Darkspire.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? - I believe they are here to protect life and preserve peace.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? - I am currently a healer, wishing nothing more than to help others. I may not be of the soundest mind but I am of strong spirit and have much knowledge.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I pledge devotion to the order and the creator, to walk the path laid before me to help preserve life.

OOC:

IGN: warlord212

Skype Name: hblast212

Any reports or revokes: None :D

Roleplaying Name: Halser Haumel

Race: Mali'ame

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? - To help those who are sick and injured. To aid those who cannot aid themselves, and to serve Tahariae.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? - I wish to heal and aid those who need to be aided.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I pledge with my devotion to the Order and Tahariae

OOC:

IGN: GeneralKaun

Skype Name: generalkaun1

Any reports or revokes: N/A

Roleplaying Name: Kaun the Elder; Prince Kaun

Race: High Elf

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? - To help those in need that belong to the light, and guide those from the darkness, to the light if possible.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? - Dark times are afoot, and more light is needed to guide the path ahead. Also let it be known that things of good are for the better.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I do indeed pledge my devotion to the Clerical Order and Tahariae.

OOC:

IGN: xXVenomCastXx

Skype Name: destroyer900583

Any reports or revokes: None whatsoever

Roleplaying Name: My Name, Is Morgan Freeman

Race: Human

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? - I believe the responsibilities of a cleric to be, to maintain peoples well-being. To Help people in need. And to spread the joy that Tahariae can bring to souls in need.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? - I have been wanting to help people all my life. I believe I can achieve this in the order. I have been in search of a people who can help me on my way to that achievement.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I pledge my Devotion to the Order to Tahariae.

GN: GeneralKaun

Skype Name: generalkaun1

Any reports or revokes: N/A

Roleplaying Name: Kaun the Elder; Prince Kaun

Race: High Elf

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? - To help those in need that belong to the light, and guide those from the darkness, to the light if possible.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? - Dark

times are afoot, and more light is needed to guide the path ahead. Also

let it be known that things of good are for the better.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I do indeed pledge my devotion to the Clerical Order and Tahariae.

A Bird fly's from Lenniel seeking its target. "After much discussion by the council of light, we accept you into our order. Please come to our home in Lenniel to acquire a bunk  and begin your trial period."

OOC:

IGN: xXVenomCastXx

Skype Name: destroyer900583

Any reports or revokes: None whatsoever

Roleplaying Name: My Name, Is Morgan Freeman

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? - I believe the responsibilities of a cleric to be, to maintain peoples well-being. To Help people in need. And to spread the joy that Tahariae can bring to souls in need.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? - I have been wanting to help people all my life. I believe I can achieve this in the order. I have been in search of a people who can help me on my way to that achievement.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I pledge my Devotion to the Order to Tahariae.

A bird fly's from Lenniel "The clerical order happily accepts you into the order to begin you trail period. Make haste to out base in Lenniel to be given a room and begin your trials, if you fail to turn up and contribute to the order you will be  part of the purge of members we currently look to do." 

(For Paladins:)

OOC:

IGN: deathmetus

Skype name(May be sent via PM’s): I'll PM

IC (May be written as a letter, or personally seeking out a paladin)

Name: Brother Renart ((Reynard Lycian))

Preferred weapon: A single Sword or a Bow.

Why do you wish to join us on our journey:

Because I once believed that in order to protect people we must build strong Kingdoms and Governments so that may protect our people, even if it required the laws of other kingdoms to be broken. Yet this has been proved time and again wrong, it is not an entity that must protect the people, but the people themselves. I wish to join in order to become another man who will protect those in the world who need protection, and to do it without the corruption and greed that had so filled many Kingdoms.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?:

I do pledge my solemn and sacred oath.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Paladin are?:

To protect the Order, to defend the meek, the help the needy, and to be a shield against the darkness that lies both within society and outside of it.

(( Is a Skype account required?))

((Not overly but I would really help. Cause it's a easy way to set up Events n shis))

•OOC Applications•

(For Clerics:)

OOC:

IGN:
 paintballz
Skype Name:
 nomnombabies1
Any reports or revokes:
Nope!

((Please Remove my Other Char from the Order))

Roleplaying Name:
 William Vekon
Race:
 Human, Northner
What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? -
 To spread the knowledge of the light, and become one with the light, and travel to help people suffering and study everything needed to be a true follower. And promote daily acts of kindress to other people all around me, and spread peace, and help anyone who needs it, not mattering war or sides
Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? -
 I have become disgusted with the conduct of the creator and his followers, i wish to learnt he true faith and the true way of religion not the words of men who wish to seek war on each other falsely, i have converted other from the creator wish to devote myself to Tahariae
Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?:

I do.

•OOC Applications•

OOC:

IGN:
Eladriendil

Skype Name: brandon.glynn2

Any reports or revokes: None at all.

Roleplaying Name: Theodore Richmond

Race: I am a human.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? -
The responsibilities of a cleric, from my perspective are to maintain balance across the lands and to ensure peace and prosperity for all. They are on neither sides of war, but rather the zone in which the neutral party resides, not taking sides or benefiting either party.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? - When I die I want to know that at least I had done something good with my life. I want to be proud of myself. I will be proud of what I did.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I do.

•OOC Applications•

OOC:

IGN: Eladriendil

Skype Name: brandon.glynn2

Any reports or revokes: None at all.

Roleplaying Name: Theodore Richmond

Race: I am a human.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? - The responsibilities of a cleric, from my perspective are to maintain balance across the lands and to ensure peace and prosperity for all. They are on neither sides of war, but rather the zone in which the neutral party resides, not taking sides or benefiting either party.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? - When I die I want to know that at least I had done something good with my life. I want to be proud of myself. I will be proud of what I did.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I do.

A letter returns to you, bearing the seal of the Clerical Order.

"Welcome to the Clerical Order. Come to our base in Lenniel, or contact one of the three council of light members. (dandan1350, Lanader, Wungee or Nugosaurus)."