"witch Hunters" - Against All Things Impure And Heretical

Paragon

Name of the Group: As stated on the tin. They refer to themselves as "Witch Hunters", or as a slang, "Witchers."

The Goals of a "Witch Hunter": In the end, they wish for a pure Anthos. One without Dread Knights, Litches, and all of the blights that ail the land- if they do that gently or by fire and sword is a different question. 

How they do it: Despite their pure goals, they could be misconstrued as 'terrorists' by those unknowing. Such statements are laughed at by those who call themselves Witch Hunters, but there may be specs of truth to how they operate.

Why they do it: There are things that should not be seen in this world, things that the the creator would cringe at. Creatures, disgusting creatures such as Liches, Necromancers, Mages, and "Harbingers."

Their History:  

They hold no reputation, or any significant story behind the group as a whole. Their history comes from the men who have lost their work, their lives and loved ones, and have came to seek revenge against the things that go bump in the dark.  The only "recorded" knowledge was of a man named Leman Russ attempting to petition for the aid of Humanity and those against the Dark Arts.

Individuals shape the culture and their outlook on others, though they have a hatred for Elves in particular, after seeing how they harbor the Blights. Humans are held in good light, the Orcs as heathens, and the Dwarves in good light.

The Roster, Methods of Engagement, and Ranking

Anything past here is a WIP.

(Willing to take advice/ideas, and even just simple comments. Also looking for members, assuming I find people with an interest in the concept. Most likely will be fleshing this page out with time, till then I leave you with my seal.)

47087.png

*Vincent walks past, and catches sight of the notice pinned to the board, the words "Witch Hunters" embolden on its paper*.

"Ignorant Fools, the Refomers are the only ones who should dabble in the slaying of Witches" he says as he re-adjusts his coat.

*He takes the flyer off of the board, and tucks it into his coat for "safe keeping".*

"...I wonder if I should inform Brother John of this naive..." Vincent finally thinks to himself, as he lights a cigarette, heading back to the lodge.

Leman silently bangs his head against the wall as heretics come and go, at a loss for why so many support the corrupted.

Soon a letter would arrive at the doorstep of one of Lemans houses, if any.

It would be a tiny envelope in which a folded piece of parchment would be.

It would be sealed with both wax and string, a bold crude lightning symbol pressed into the dark-red wax.

The letter would read the following:

"

I take great pleasure in folks such as yourself that aim to bring down the Evil through means that few reside to.

And it pleases me much that you seem to be both a man of honor and noble ideals. However.

I must press down the importance of numbers upon you.

Currently the Reformers, descendant of the even older Wihuns. Are roaming the land to bring forth peace, just as yourself.

I advice you to lay down this Witchers concept and seek entrance in the Reformer lodges.

I bid you good luck and a farewell until then.

"

Signed.

~ The Reverent Master Former, John Lartius Fredfort.

*Reggie Taylor walks by, glances at the notice and mumbles to himself"

"Witch hunters, holy warriors, liches, evil harbingers of "doom"...ugh, these people need to loosen up. As a matter of fact, so do I"

*Reggie walks in the direction of the nearest Inn, with the intention of becoming blindingly drunk and forgetting about the world*

Waeren smokes his elvish pipe as he reads. He stares at the post for a while then slowly shakes his head.

"Why make another group when there is one already?" He thinks for himself and shrugs, then looks at his Reformer ring and continues smoking his pipe.

The Knight of Dread goes forward. He is swift, swift as a turtle, mind you, but he can still move as if the tin man. He presses his gauntlet to the paper, if he had a voice, he would scowl. He doesn't rip it off, rather. He considers for a moment, going forward, he looks around. For a long while, he continues his escapades of murder and subterfuge of the third kind. Before long, he finds some red paint. He goes to the flyer once more, after a few hours. Letting his gauntlets seep grimly into the paint, then writing thusly unto the paper in messy, dripped letters.

" BEWA RE D R E AD

BEWAR  E THE LORD OF ALL TH INGS AS W E SER VE

PR AIS E H IM"

It is only later when he realizes he is a hypocrite, moreso due to the fact he once wrote

"The taking of a life is that of the greatest end, and it is all that is below us.", on an advertisement for an order of monks., As a murderous suit of armor, he held no objection.

The Oogie Boogie Man: "I like it and i want more of them! Enjoy a good hunt and hopefully we never meet in a fight because that would end in paying me your soul!" he smiles arkwardly before he turns away back into the strange mountain he came from.

Leman looks over the message from these "reformers', thinking to himself as to how he hasn't heard of these men yet. He sets down the paper, and turns back to his desk, quill in hand as he thinks.

Winteer casually walks pass the message board, suddenly stoping and turning her head towards the it. Tilting her head slightly, she walks up to the message and reads it over. A small sadistic smile appearing on her lips before slowly twisting her body and casually walking away.

*Rubs his eyes* Ar ye kidden meh?! Wit all ov dah 'eretic 'unten guilds 'bout, necromancers ar rare... sept en elven lands.... dey all know sum tyoipe ov magic.

*walks away mumbling* Fucken elves....

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.