The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Here is my application enjoy. I can also do an in game application if you want just /tell me

Brief Character History: Krashiun was born in the woods of laurelin. His parents abandoned him at birth and was left at the temple for the monks. The monks taught him how to use medicine and Krashiun became a natural at the ways of healing. Krashiun would spend hours a day practicing Medicine and tried to become proficient in sword and bow. When Krashiun turned 25 he decided that he needed to help people in the world so he left the temple to begin his adventures in Aegis

Character Name (I.C.): Krashiun Razarnoth

Character name (O.C.) Callum2357

Race: Elf

IC Age: 25

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I will be FOA soldier

Goals in the FOA?: My goals in the FOA are to help the cause in protecting aegis and my character will do so until he dies. Other goals in the FOA are to just be well known and help in anyway i can.

Good deeds you have done?: I just killed off my character so at the moment i have not done any good or bad deeds

Have you done any bad deeds?: I just killed off my character so at the moment i have not done any good or bad deeds

How did you hear of us?: I was walking down the road and a group of people were talking about the FOA and there cause. My character wanted to help this cause ever since he was able to read and write. He asked the group were they were stationed and my character is travelling there.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am not against them in the sense that i do not want them to be in the game, because they are really good for the lore and Rp of the server. I am against them in the sense that my character despises them down to his very core. My character has been witness to victims of undead attacks and does not want the world to become scarred like those people that have already been scarred.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): My primary weapon is bow and my second weapon is sword.

Sword level is 16 (that is because

Are you a capable builder?: I am an excellent builder. I am a great architect and can make anything you need to suite whatever theme

Can you wield any other weapons?: Bow and sword are what my character have been taught to use

Any special skills?: A special skill my character has is he is gifted in healing and medicine. These skills were taught to him while he was raised at the temple.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: My character has a strong faith in Aeriel as he has met people in his travels that have taught him about Aeriel and what Aerial means in life. With his new faith he set out into the world telling others. Yes my character will tell others of aerial

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: My character is willing to do what is needed of him and will die before he lets any undead or evil corrupt this land.

Hope you enjoyed reading this and i am willing to do a In game application just contact me via a tell. My mc Name is callum2357

Brief Character History: I was raised bu an abusive father in a human settlement until the age of 16 teen when my village was attacked by mercenairys who took me as there own. There I learned how to use a bow and sword. Later they were mostly killed by the undead in an attack at night and I fled to Laurien.

Character Name (I.C.):Rodwen

Character name (O.C.): om_bananas

Race: elf

IC Age: 38

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldier

Goals in the FOA?: I want to stop help stop the undead and become a great asset to FOA

Good deeds you have done?: Guided people to the kingdom of oren. Also helped put out a fire at dawns bakery when it was attacked by the undead and donated materials to fix it.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No not really

How did you hear of us?: Some people were talking about it on the streets

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes very much so they killed my only real faimly

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword ((level)) 38

Are you a capable builder?: yes

Can you wield any other weapons?: the bow

Any special skills?: I am stealthy and a good climber

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yeah

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will be a soldier and do anything I am asked to do in order to help the FOA and through extension the Ascended and Aeriel.

To Blaedr(since I get array errors with pms): ((Please don't take what Renz said IC. I said it between (( )) and the whole reason I'm killing off Tylos is so you won't hate me IC.))

To Blaedr(since I get array errors with pms): ((Please don't take what Renz said IC. I said it between (( )) and the whole reason I'm killing off Tylos is so you won't hate me IC.))

((I was told IC so I took the information as IC, if it was OOC, I will forget that it was said IC. Ill still keep you off the region though since you will be dead in a bit anyway :D If you had any stuff in a chest let me know I will get it to you.))

((I was told IC so I took the information as IC, if it was OOC, I will forget that it was said IC. Ill still keep you off the region though since you will be dead in a bit anyway :D If you had any stuff in a chest let me know I will get it to you.))

((Thank you I don't care about the regions. I just don't want to be on the wall of dishonour. I didn't leave any items))

((Thank you I don't care about the regions. I just don't want to be on the wall of dishonour. I didn't leave any items))

((That is for people being dishonorably banished, that didn't happen to you so do not worry))

Brief Character History: *sits down* Aye everyone has a tale to tell. Here is mine.....I have been a warrior my whole life, I was fascinated by the sword since I was 7. I have lived in a small village that was near Al Khazar it was a town of poverty, though I was born into a rich family. I lived a very strange life, I was always told to go out and hunt in the middle of the night... Obviously I did as I was told, but one day I think I was 19 I got lost and found a big city people called it Al Khazar ((his village was very isolated)) I have lived their for a few days and found out about Aerial at first I did not care, but I started hearing voices that told me to follow Aerial and oppose Ilbees. I decided I might as well....as days passed I trained to be a holy warrior for Aerial and I prayed in my free time... I thought I was ready to be a Holy Warrior, but one day something happened, something you can't train for....Ilbees and a Sand Demon attacked Al Khazar and kidnapped Ivrae. All of the humans set out to save her. I obviously came and found a Sand Demon by Ilbees side and I charged the Demon, I killed it, but it permantly scarred my skin, now I have to wear robes to hide my burned skin. *starts standing and brushes his hand* "That is my tale"

Character Name (I.C.): Noth

Character name (O.C.) Empirerebel

Race: Human

IC Age: 20

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): FOA soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To fight proudly for the FOA

Good deeds you have done?: Well I have killed a Sand Demon and if I didn't I believe an estimated of 5-6 more people would have died. I have stopped a few humans from killing themselves and turned their lives around. I have also saved a orc from drowning

Have you done any bad deeds?: Nay I have not committed any bad deeds

How did you hear of us?: I have heard of ye from your bravery at alstion and in the north

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the undead. Just because they are irritating people ((my character is very aggressive he doesnt hate them for being undead)) and they have false power from a false idol.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I use a sword ((level 49 almost 50))

Are you a capable builder?: I can only build a quick shelter during a battle but otherwise not really

Can you wield any other weapons?: Nay I can only use a sword.

Any special skills?: Well I am a very strong warrior ((good at pvp)) and I am a good strategist.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Aerial I will die for Aerial I will listen to Aerials every command even if it was to kill myself.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Well I am very brave in combat and I will be willing to die for FoA this helps the ascended and Aerial because I most likely will go down taking a few undead with me.

Brief Character History: Both of my parents died when i was but a young boy. I had no other relatives to go to, so i was on my own. I lived like this until i was 22 years old. After i got back on my feet i joined the Oren guard. I ranked up to a sergeant, but left because of all the disorganization. Later on i set out to Snowy Fields. I met Tylos and joined his guard as a lieutenant. Sadly, Snowy fell to the Undead. So i moved to Alstion and became a ranger there. Then once again, i had to leave once the Undead took it. I have been wandering Aegis ever since.

I became a Baron of Oren a few months after though, so it wasnt all bad. *smiles*

Character Name (I.C.): Luke Bradshawe

Character name (O.C.) andyboy124

Race: Human

IC Age: 28

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): A shall be a soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: My goals are to assist Aegis and the Ascended any way i can.

Good deeds you have done?: I helped defend the North, and i have given those in need some minas and food.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No i have not.

How did you hear of us?: I have seen the guild house in Alkhazar.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the Undead because i have seen them kill many of my friends, they destroyed my home in both Snowy and Alstion, and to top it all of, they are just vile and sick beings.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): My sword would be my primary. ( its lvl 43 )

Are you a capable builder?: Yes

Can you wield any other weapons?: Yes

Any special skills?: I can wield a sword better than most and i can farm pretty well.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Aeriel because when i was a young boy, living on the streets, I prayed every night to Aeriel and through that i survived. I would be glad to tell others because i want them to be live happy lives, guided by Aeriel.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will spread the word of Aeriel and defend Aegis against the Undead horde.

( if you want im willing to do in in game app )

I know Sornof is on the wall of Honour but is Mor'Gunt on the wall of dishonour? Even though he didn't get dishonorably banished...

I know Sornof is on the wall of Honour but is Mor'Gunt on the wall of dishonour? Even though he didn't get dishonorably banished...

((The father is not the son, nor is the son the father. Sornof is honoured, where Mor'Gunt was banished by Sage Arcadius))

((What exactly do preachers do? I may apply, my character having through rp events taken a high distaste for the undead. So I was wondering about that before I make a giant app.))

((What exactly do preachers do? I may apply, my character having through rp events taken a high distaste for the undead. So I was wondering about that before I make a giant app.))

((Oh, and when I say this, I mean it has been going on for like 2 RL weeks, so quite a few months IG to get my character to actually be against the undead))