The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

((Yeah, but there won't be "Tylos" anymore, he will have new life etc.))

((His friends will be told. He just needs a way to get avoid some enemies he made. I have another reason too but I don't want people knowing that yet. Since he is the same person, he will act the same and stuff but he will look different and have a new name))

*you see a note on the wall in Aeriel's Keep. It is signed "Aren Wayworn". You begin to read*

With sadness, i must to inform you that i am leaving Followers O' Aeriel. I am not sure what i'll do from now on. I am leaving because for months i didn't had any tasks, nor to talk to someone. I have enough of such an existence, so i'm leaving. My decision might be unhonorable, but i think it is for my best, to do so. To all my comrades and people i have met, i say Farewell. It have been good 4 years serving with you. We might see each other in the future.

With all respect.

May Aeriel guide you

Private Aren.

Brief Character History: *sits down* Aye everyone has a tale to tell. Here is mine.....I have been a warrior my whole life, I was fascinated by the sword since I was 7. I have lived in a small village that was near Al Khazar it was a town of poverty, though I was born into a rich family. I lived a very strange life, I was always told to go out and hunt in the middle of the night... Obviously I did as I was told, but one day I think I was 19 I got lost and found a big city people called it Al Khazar ((his village was very isolated)) I have lived their for a few days and found out about Aerial at first I did not care, but I started hearing voices that told me to follow Aerial and oppose Ilbees. I decided I might as well....as days passed I trained to be a holy warrior for Aerial and I prayed in my free time... I thought I was ready to be a Holy Warrior, but one day something happened, something you can't train for....Ilbees and a Sand Demon attacked Al Khazar and kidnapped Ivrae. All of the humans set out to save her. I obviously came and found a Sand Demon by Ilbees side and I charged the Demon, I killed it. *stands up and brushes his hand* "That is my tale"

Character Name (I.C.): Noth

Character name (O.C.) Empirerebel

Race: Human

IC Age: 20

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): FOA soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To fight proudly for the FOA

Good deeds you have done?: Well I have killed a Sand Demon and if I didn't I believe an estimated of 5-6 more people would have died. I have stopped a few humans from killing themselves and turned their lives around. I have also saved a orc from drowning

Have you done any bad deeds?: Nay I have not committed any bad deeds

How did you hear of us?: I have heard of ye from your bravery at alstion and in the north

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the undead. Just because they are irritating people ((my character is very aggressive he doesnt hate them for being undead)) and they have false power from a false idol.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I use a sword ((level 49 almost 50))

Are you a capable builder?: I can only build a quick shelter during a battle but otherwise not really

Can you wield any other weapons?: Nay I can only use a sword.

Any special skills?: Well I am a very strong warrior ((good at pvp)) and I am a good strategist.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Aerial I will die for Aerial I will listen to Aerials every command order.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Well I am very brave in combat and I will be willing to die for FoA this helps the ascended and Aerial because I most likely will go down taking a few undead with me.

((I consider spitting on me a bad deed. Though I did get you arrested afterwards :p))

((lol shut up D: no well my character hates yours your character is sooo annoying ))

((You spit on people for wearing robes...the Ascended aren't even safe from your spit I bet...))

((You spit on people for wearing robes...the Ascended aren't even safe from your spit I bet...))

((Noth wears robes...))

((Tylos on the wall of honour? Just kidding. He was like the 3 lowest rank :lol: Anyway, you're doing great. The Black Hand are to the Undead what the FOA are to the Ascended, they are falling apart while the FOA are just getting stronger every day :) ))

((The father is not the son, nor is the son the father. Sornof is honoured, where Mor'Gunt was banished by Sage Arcadius))

((Ummm.... I quit myself. I never said one was the other either what I asked was if it was like that because it be kind funny...))

((Ummm.... I quit myself. I never said one was the other either what I asked was if it was like that because it be kind funny...))

((You wanted to still be in the FoA, he banished you. Please do not start things on my recruitment thread. Please only post constructive post.))